Thread: San Soo

San Soo

He posted a longer version. Don't watch it unless you want to waste your time. There is nothing of importance. This was the kind of stuff I focused on for longer than I care to remember. It is nice to see it work but I never had to use it and I really believe at this point in my life, I never will have to do that to some one.

Pretty effective. He knew right after, its over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eICBqtqL7IA

Maybe it would have helped if I mentioned what was in the link. A live showdown. It is over in about a second. San Soo green beret he says. Just rams his fingers into the guys eyes. And walks away.

Is that not what Bruce Lee said to practice and do? Primary tool? Primary target. I think just about anyone could do that. As I mentioned in that Bruce Lee thread. Almost no one can stop another guy from touching them if they are close enough to touch them. The reactionary gap is to close. I wont say there is none that could do it but hands down or on the way up I'd not bet on anyone pulling it off. Had Moore been allowed to keep his hands at least chest high, he could have slapped lees hand because he knew what was coming and he would have been close enough to catch it. Why us boxers keep the guard up? But, if you don't know what is coming it becomes much easier for someone to get around that guard. Why us boxer like to keep our bodies/head moving?

Again, EYES. No one can chi kung them to stone. I've never heard of it anyway. Don't need bucket loads of power. Not even a whole lot of speed. Just need to get a finger in there and odds are, it will be over. Probably the most guaranteed method any of us has. Some say yes, but you have to get there first. Look at the video. That's how most fights happen.

It's not like you got jumped and had no chance. The guy put himself into position for you. It almost always is like that. And most guys glue their feet to the ground before punch off. Lot of people write about hitting a moving target. Well, most don't move at all to any real degree until taking a shot or 2. If by chance you get a guy that breaks away and assumes a stance. Now you are in a fight. You screwed up! Time to test your skills or run. I'd recommend running!
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 03-21-2015 at 08:11 AM.