I've had several friends recommend this to me but I don't care for the zombie genre anymore. After Dawn of the Dead (1974), Romero showed me that I can see zombies at shopping malls. But I might have to tune in for this episode...

‘iZombie’ Episode 4 Spoilers: Liv Learns Kung-Fu And Clive As A 'Bad Cop'
By Sachin Trivedi on April 07 2015 11:25 AM

IN PHOTO: Cast member Malcolm Goodwin poses at a press line for "iZombie" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 25, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni Reuters/Mario Anzuoni

The producers of “iZombie” have released a new video that gives viewers a sneak preview of episode 4. Executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright shared some insight about what the fans will get to see in the next episode. [Spoilers Alert!]

Liv will be eating the brains of an “Asian gang member” in the next episode of “iZombie,” Rob Thomas revealed in the video. As the fans of the franchise know, Liv acquires the personality traits and sometimes the abilities of the person whose brain she eats. This time around she will gain some kung fu skills.

The character also gets visions from the brains of her dead victim. The dead gang member will give her visions of Detective Clive as a “bad cop” who murdered the young man by repeatedly beating him. The visions will lead Liv to question everything she knows about the detective, while her colleague Dr. Ravi advises her not to jump to conclusions so quickly.

Although Liv and Detective Clive have been working together for a while now, she doesn’t know much about the private life of the rookie detective. The next episode of “iZombie” will focus on how the protagonist will try to discover more about Clive.

Liv is suspicious of Clive after seeing him beat a man in her vision and is afraid that he will hurt her if he finds out about what her visions are about. Her suspicions increase after the detective refuses to take her help to solve the case, although he has been seeking her help to solve all of his previous cases.

“She didn’t know much about him when they teamed up, they just kind of happen to team up. So now it’s that moment when she stops and thinks - what do I really know about this guy, not much,” Diane Ruggiero said in the video, describing what happens in “iZombie” episode 4.

The trailer and the video featuring the producers do not include the character Blaine. The only other zombie in the city has emerged as a suspicious character that Liv doesn’t trust. The protagonist had refused to share any of the brains at her work place with Blaine in the previous episode of “iZombie.”

To report problems or leave feedback on this article, email: s.trivedi@ibtimes.com.au.