Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Apology & Recommendation

An Apology & Recommendation

A STATEMENT:

I hereby fully withdraw my apology to Hendrik Santo. He is without a doubt a liar and user of others for his own gain. As for Sifu Sergio's Book, I stated it was an "interesting read" and that I recommended it to those wanting to know more about the art (IWKA) as shown within the book. Do I think it is historically correct? No. In fact in some ways it mentions how he told some untruths to his seniors at the time to cover up himself going behind their backs for information.

I have read Sifu Sergio's book on the "6 Core Elements" and found it wonderfully interesting.It is a book that I highly recommend.

And I can clearly see how Hendrick's research has greatly contributed to the knowledge of the art as mentioned in the book.

I think part of the issue Hendrick Had on this board had was we could not understand your way of expressing this knowledge but after reading Sifu Sergio's book I see it as very clear!

I would like to offer Hendrik my very sincere apologies. It is my sincere hope that you will accept my apology and that we can become friends well into the future.

Please accept my apology.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 04-20-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I have read Sifu Sergio's book on the "6 Core Elements" and found it wonderfully interesting.It is a book that I highly recommend.

And I can clearly see how Hendrick's research has greatly contributed to the knowledge of the art as mentioned in the book.

I think part of the issue Hendrick Had on this board had was we could not understand your way of expressing this knowledge but after reading Sifu Sergio's book I see it as very clear!

I would like to offer Hendrik my very sincere apologies. It is my sincere hope that you will accept my apology and that we can become friends well into the future.

Please accept my apology.
    I recommend you burn the book and find a real teacher.

Great post. Whatever that book and style, having an exercise of mind and decent grace is refreshing on the "kung fu" board.
    As far as burning book/getting real teacher I have not seen the book but when I try to pull off an "authoritative chop"? I do try for it to at least make sense to others. Heh.
    Last edited by curenado; 04-15-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

I thought Sergio's chain punching video was pretty good. But then again, I don't have the reference points you guys draw from.

... and another one embraces the power of the Dark Side
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Also: TCMA chain punch is only a three punch combination. Anything more than that is a wankerpunch.

So Sergio's Australian representative will be??

Now let me guess..............

I made that post on the KFO Forum and I stand by it.

And no, Sorry I am not the Australian Representative of Sifu Sergio!

I am enjoying my exploration of the Taiwan Penghu Huang Yixiong Minghe and Taiji of the Huang Xingxian lineage of which Iaam a direct disciple.and very happy within same.

I have nothing to prove to anyone least of all those who post here or anywhere else for that matter

Plainly put ... I am sick of the oh so usual bickering and back-stabbing seen on so many forums which is why I post very little anymore and anyhow as I said, I'm far to busy within my own explorations of White Crane.

I'm happy to answer questions about White Crane Gongfu as an art and I have produced a number of DVD's on our approach to White Crane should anyone be interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjO_6pt80b8

.... Apart from that I wish all the very best!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I made that post on the KFO Forum and I stand by it.

And no, Sorry I am not the Australian Representative of Sifu Sergio!

I am enjoying my exploration of the Taiwan Penghu Huang Yixiong Minghe and Taiji of the Huang Xingxian lineage of which Iaam a direct disciple.and very happy within same.

I have nothing to prove to anyone least of all those who post here or anywhere else for that matter

Plainly put ... I am sick of the oh so usual bickering and back-stabbing seen on so many forums which is why I post very little anymore and anyhow as I said, I'm far to busy within my own explorations of White Crane.

I'm happy to answer questions about White Crane Gongfu as an art and I have produced a number of DVD's on our approach to White Crane should anyone be interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjO_6pt80b8

.... Apart from that I wish all the very best!

Well I hope you stick around. I agree. Forums everywhere. Went from being a helpful , discussion based learning vehicle to an instrument of mud slinging where learning takes a back seat to word play. I am all for having fun and laughs. But if one remembers why they originally came to whatever particular forum they chose , looking back, you may find that reason is no longer why you come now.

It always seemed like part of that was because people are and should careful about discussing anything that isn't plain karate. It's really a kung fu magazine forum, because there's really not a lot one can talk about except how to get started maybe with gong fu.
    So, we highlight events, persons and fill left over space with hubris and house dragons.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    It always seemed like part of that was because people are and should careful about discussing anything that isn't plain karate. It's really a kung fu magazine forum, because there's really not a lot one can talk about except how to get started maybe with gong fu.
    So, we highlight events, persons and fill left over space with hubris and house dragons.
    Hubris and House Dragons - sounds like an awesome name for a band

hendriks "findings" are "legitimate" because he copy and pasted kung articles from chinese blogs and websites and chinese wikipedia.

u need to take back that apology bro and up the dose on ur medication

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Why can't we all get along with each other in our CMA community?
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Blog Entries
    u need to take back that apology bro and up the dose on ur medication
    to match yours?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I made the apology.It was my decision.

With the advent of a emerging global economy and an ever-shrinking world due to the Internet, travel etc it is now more important than ever that we as people (forget "Martial Artists" ... as I don't view anyone posting on forums to be one) learn to get along with each other or at least agree to disagree and move on.

This forum should be viewed as a virtual school where you would honour yourself and others by your own behaviour.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way