Thread: An Apology & Recommendation

Hybrid View

An Apology & Recommendation

A STATEMENT:

I hereby fully withdraw my apology to Hendrik Santo. He is without a doubt a liar and user of others for his own gain. As for Sifu Sergio's Book, I stated it was an "interesting read" and that I recommended it to those wanting to know more about the art (IWKA) as shown within the book. Do I think it is historically correct? No. In fact in some ways it mentions how he told some untruths to his seniors at the time to cover up himself going behind their backs for information.

I have read Sifu Sergio's book on the "6 Core Elements" and found it wonderfully interesting.It is a book that I highly recommend.

And I can clearly see how Hendrick's research has greatly contributed to the knowledge of the art as mentioned in the book.

I think part of the issue Hendrick Had on this board had was we could not understand your way of expressing this knowledge but after reading Sifu Sergio's book I see it as very clear!

I would like to offer Hendrik my very sincere apologies. It is my sincere hope that you will accept my apology and that we can become friends well into the future.

Please accept my apology.
    Last edited by Minghequan; 04-20-2015 at 01:09 AM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I have read Sifu Sergio's book on the "6 Core Elements" and found it wonderfully interesting.It is a book that I highly recommend.

And I can clearly see how Hendrick's research has greatly contributed to the knowledge of the art as mentioned in the book.

I think part of the issue Hendrick Had on this board had was we could not understand your way of expressing this knowledge but after reading Sifu Sergio's book I see it as very clear!

I would like to offer Hendrik my very sincere apologies. It is my sincere hope that you will accept my apology and that we can become friends well into the future.

Please accept my apology.
    I recommend you burn the book and find a real teacher.

Great post. Whatever that book and style, having an exercise of mind and decent grace is refreshing on the "kung fu" board.
    As far as burning book/getting real teacher I have not seen the book but when I try to pull off an "authoritative chop"? I do try for it to at least make sense to others. Heh.
    Last edited by curenado; 04-15-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

I thought Sergio's chain punching video was pretty good. But then again, I don't have the reference points you guys draw from.

... and another one embraces the power of the Dark Side
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Also: TCMA chain punch is only a three punch combination. Anything more than that is a wankerpunch.