Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides, Missing 411

All new interview:

Greetings Jimbo,

Here is something somewhat related:

I went to visit with two of my sisters two weekends ago. The older one shared how, several years ago, she and her children were throwing a ball back and forth to each other in the open part of a cemetery. All of a sudden the thrown ball went in a particular direction. They went to retrieve it and could not find it. Giving up, they left. A few weeks later, as they were walking through the cemetery, they experienced the shock of their lives as the ball came rolling back towards them.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings Jimbo,

Here is something somewhat related:

I went to visit with two of my sisters two weekends ago. The older one shared how, several years ago, she and her children were throwing a ball back and forth to each other in the open part of a cemetery. All of a sudden the thrown ball went in a particular direction. They went to retrieve it and could not find it. Giving up, they left. A few weeks later, as they were walking through the cemetery, they experienced the shock of their lives as the ball came rolling back towards them.

mickey
    Great story, mickey! Thanks for sharing.

Missing 411 The Movie (preview)

Note: the movie has already been completed since this preview was put together.

CONTINUED NEXT POST...

...CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

Missing 411 The Movie (official trailer)

Greetings Jimbo,

There is no need for you to clarify. I know and understand. There are a few members here who can consciously function on the non-physical realms.

By not establishing an explanation on what is going on, the response over time, would be a "synchronicity of belief"; ie, if the hundred monkey theory has merit (actually it does-- it has been proven that dna can communicate over vast distances). And that belief may not have a thing to do with what is really going on. Maybe it is not his intention. It is important for me to divorce myself from that kind of hive/group think/borg behavior. Yet, I acknowledge my own participation in it with my initial post. So, I have to be careful not to have my buttons pushed. I think that is something we all should be careful about.

There was another screw up by Paulides. He was talking about the older women who disappeared, one in July and one in June. He said that the one in June happened 12 days before the one in July. The dates do not match up.

Paulides mentions how many targets are healthy and mentions joggers. If NYC joggers are a reflection of what joggers are like throughout the USA, then a "healthy jogger" is rare, approaching an oxymoron. I shared in another thread that most joggers should not be jogging. They do not have the musculature for it.

mickey
    This is fascinating discussion fellows.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-transfustion/

More...

My limited numerics suggest that what David shared is a confluence of many things. People do not take seriously that there are simultaneous overlapping and intertwining veils of existence that can merge into our own existence that we observe as reality. The quantum model, if given serious thought, is enough to shake up those people who NEED to hold on to the 3rd dimensional paradigm.

mickey
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

This article is a little long, but it's very relevant here:

https://www.outsideonline.com/216444...trace?page=all

This article describes some particularly bizarre happenings at Zimbabwe's Mount Nyangani. Of particular interest, IMO, are the accounts in the article about the gov't official who disappeared with two companions and reappeared 4 days later, and that of the British tourist, who was a nonbeliever before his experience on the mountain.

http://www.mysteriousuniverse.org/20...rsed-mountain/
    Last edited by Jimbo; 03-31-2017 at 06:28 PM.

In the USA at any given time there are thought to be about 200 active serial killers on the loose.
    Only about 1/3 of any murders are ever solved.
    The stats speak for themselves. Human beings are capable of terrible things.
    It's probably nicer to think about angels or aliens because the mind is less horrified by fantasy than reality.
    Stay safe.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 05-18-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    In the USA at any given time there are thought to be about 200 active serial killers on the loose.
    Only about 1/3 of any murders are ever solved.
    The stats speak for themselves. Human beings are capable of terrible things.
    It's probably nicer to think about angels or aliens because the mind is less horrified by fantasy than reality.
    Stay safe.
    This is true.

However, the types of disappearances that Paulides himself investigates must meet certain criteria that fall outside of the normal parameters of disappearances, such as:

Criminals such as serial killers, kidnappers, marijuana growers, vengeful exes, etc.

Wild animal attacks

Normal getting lost

Disappearing on purpose to start a new life

Suicide

Etc., etc......

When you eliminate the conventional reasons, that still leaves a number of cases that defy normal explanations, yet also follow highly unusual but consistent patterns. This does not mean the causes are related to "UFOs/aliens, Bigfoot, evil spirits", etc. They could even be something "other" that we can't conceive of at this time. I personally feel there are many causes. It's really easy for most people to be skeptics and difficult for them to comprehend unless they've actually studied the numerous cases (which are extensive).

BTW, in most of the cases investigated by Paulides, there was no possibility of human/serial killer involvement. Some of the links I've posted more recently are not necessarily investigated by Paulides, but bear some similarities. Unfortunately, it seems that the videos of his interviews on YouTube, which explain a LOT, all get taken down eventually, so I stopped posting them.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 05-18-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Greetings Jimbo,

While it seems that these investigation are Paulides' "bread and butter" so to speak, what is he doing to help reduce the occurrence of these incidents. Is he working towards making the parks a safer place? I was thinking about this a couple of months ago and came up with the following:

1- No single campers allowed

2- A travel itinerary must be provided

3- Each person must have a flare gun and glycerine

4- All travel must be done in groups, even to relieve oneself

Is this guy doing anything along these lines?

mickey

Thanks for the feedback, mickey. Those are some good ideas, but David Paulides has been doing his part just by getting this information out there. He has no authority with the National Park Service to implement any special safety procedures. Even if such measures were instituted, how would they be enforced? And honestly, how many people would actually follow them? Many people have also vanished while part of a group, within very close proximity to the others.

Below I've provided a link to a fairly brief article that explains in part some of the problems that Paulides has had with getting the National Park Service (NPS) to cooperate with his investigations. In fact, they have been trying to cover up the unexplained disappearances, most likely to avoid scaring the public and losing out on tourist dollars.

http://dcxposed.com/2014/04/27/secre...ational-parks/
    Last edited by Jimbo; 05-20-2017 at 10:17 AM.