Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides, Missing 411

David Paulides, Missing 411

I've been following this guy's work for a couple of years now, and am extremely fascinated by it. These are disappearances in national parks and rural areas that fall outside of the usual, expected causes; i.e., animal attacks, running afoul of drug/marijuana farms, serial killers/kidnappers, normal accidents, simply getting lost, or purposely disappearing.

If someone listens only superficially, it's easy to supply normal, 'rational' opinions as to what's going on. But if you really follow the research, it's not easy at all. Even David Paulides cannot/will not give an opinion as to what the true cause(s) might be. But the big point is these disappearances tend to follow very unusual patterns.

AFAIK, this is his most recent interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251rNGbKS6w&sns=em
    Last edited by Jimbo; 04-15-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Greetings Jimbo,

I listened to the whole show and I feel like I have been riding a horse for several hours.

There must be some convergence of consciousness here because I was about to post (or repost) the following, which, in my opinion would constitute a very small facet of was is going on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5GAY7JfWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7UzI0m9sAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kigFI9KAusM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8PPY-5wbg

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-15-2015 at 04:49 PM.

More...

My limited numerics suggest that what David shared is a confluence of many things. People do not take seriously that there are simultaneous overlapping and intertwining veils of existence that can merge into our own existence that we observe as reality. The quantum model, if given serious thought, is enough to shake up those people who NEED to hold on to the 3rd dimensional paradigm.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-15-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Back to Earth.....

Greetings,

I have been been going over some of the things that David Paulides said, as well as the interview itself, and I picked up on the following:

1- Paulides initially mentioned how he receives a few emails and phone calls a day. Later in the interview he mentioned how he receives 1000 emails a month.

2- How he spent 2 years on a Native American reservation and then corrects himself, midstream, by saying,"half his life". That would make him 4 years old,

3- I will not discount the possibility of an articulate 3 year old. I will discount the possibility of a 3 year being able to out walk his family.

4- The repeated ejaculations of the words "mind control" by the host. Initially, I found the host bothersome when he did that. And then I began to view these remarks as unconscious declarations about what Paulides was presenting that helped me realize that the show was all about that, from beginning to end. When you place a set of events for which there is no concrete answer, the mind will create answers or justification for those events:speculation. Some may call it superstition. Others may call it religion.

5- Something similar about people disappearing in the darkness was depicted in the second Tomb Raider movie.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-15-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

I have been been going over some of the things that David Paulides said, as well as the interview itself, and I picked up on the following:

1- Paulides initially mentioned how he receives a few emails and phone calls a day. Later in the interview he mentioned how he receives 1000 emails a month.

2- How he spent 2 years on a Native American reservation and then corrects himself, midstream, by saying,"half his life". That would make him 4 years old,

3- I will not discount the possibility of an articulate 3 year old. I will discount the possibility of a 3 year being able to out walk his family.

4- The repeated ejaculations of the words "mind control" by the host. Initially, I found the host bothersome when he did that. And then I began to view these remarks as unconscious declarations about what Paulides was presenting that helped me realize that the show was all about that, from beginning to end. When you place a set of events for which there is no concrete answer, the mind will create answers or justification for those events:speculation. Some may call it superstition. Others may call it religion.

5- Something similar about people disappearing in the darkness was depicted in the second Tomb Raider movie.

mickey
    Hi, mickey.

I didn't pick up on your first two points until I went back and found them. I agree that they were odd slip-ups, if that's what they were. OTOH, they might also just be common mistakes made during speech. Like I wonder if, when he initially said "two years" if he might have meant 20.

I'm not totally certain about point #4. Are you saying that Paulides is trying to mind-control the audience to follow a certain belief system? If so, I don't see that. If anything, he seems to me to be trying to avoid giving an explanation as to what the cause(s) of the disappearances might be, while keeping an open mind about various possibilities.

Thanks for the links. I've watched two of them already, and plan to finish the last two later.

I agree that there are many more aspects of reality than we can normally perceive, and than most people seem able to accept. I have many reasons to not only believe that, but know from personal experience. If you'd like a further clarification on some of my reasons for that, you could PM me.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 04-15-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Greetings Jimbo,

There is no need for you to clarify. I know and understand. There are a few members here who can consciously function on the non-physical realms.

By not establishing an explanation on what is going on, the response over time, would be a "synchronicity of belief"; ie, if the hundred monkey theory has merit (actually it does-- it has been proven that dna can communicate over vast distances). And that belief may not have a thing to do with what is really going on. Maybe it is not his intention. It is important for me to divorce myself from that kind of hive/group think/borg behavior. Yet, I acknowledge my own participation in it with my initial post. So, I have to be careful not to have my buttons pushed. I think that is something we all should be careful about.

There was another screw up by Paulides. He was talking about the older women who disappeared, one in July and one in June. He said that the one in June happened 12 days before the one in July. The dates do not match up.

Paulides mentions how many targets are healthy and mentions joggers. If NYC joggers are a reflection of what joggers are like throughout the USA, then a "healthy jogger" is rare, approaching an oxymoron. I shared in another thread that most joggers should not be jogging. They do not have the musculature for it.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-16-2015 at 07:46 AM.

Hi, mickey.

I'm trying to understand. So by not saying what the cause is, he is influencing a belief system as to what it is? It's much more likely that he can't say what the cause(s) is/are. He in essence did state that he doesn't want to say what he thinks it is, and just present the facts. His research is quite extensive, which would be hard to fully demonstrate on a radio show.

I will admit that at times, he does describe people who were known to hike or jog as being 'in superb condition', when in fact many hikers and joggers are far from. However, I would assume such people to be in much better shape than the average American couch potato. Paulides is a retired cop. I'm sure he's used to making assumptions about people based on his observations as a cop.

mickey, if some joggers look unfit to do so, maybe they're working toward being fit. I might give someone the benefit of the doubt; at least they're making an effort. How do you know they can't become much better at it than they are? Judging their physiques is condemning them to remain lazy and inactive. It's not as if they're trying to become NBA or NFL players, or pro bodybuilders...activities that do require specific genetics/physiques.

Hi Jimbo.

The synchronicity of belief arrives somewhat inadvertently because of the lack of explanation. And it evolves from potpourri of explanations and over time narrows down to something specific. While Paulides is not specific, he does dare to inject fear (this is something I should have mentioned in my earlier post, for it helps shape that synchronicity of belief) into into that lack of "why" when he talks about having a firearm with him when he goes out into the wilderness, not going out into the wilderness as much as he used to, etc. Now, this person's claim to fame was his work on Bigfoot. So, is he afraid to pursue that now? What I found interesting was that of all of the missing people mentioned on the show, all were found. I think there were some uncanny disconnects in locations and deaths that needed explanations. He failed to represent the focus of the show and that was people that went missing and were never found.

As far as the joggers in NYC, they would be much better off walking briskly: power walking. The inflammation that they are causing their bodies will catch up with them. I am not against jogging. You should be strong enough to do it. Those that are strong enough, do not take strides as long as the typical jogger. And it is a full out muscular happening. It is really nice to see.

The one thing I cannot say about Paulides' presentation is that it is complete BS. People do disappear. We don't need the fear and the speculation because of that fear combined with that lack of info. So we cannot really say that Paulides keeps his presentation clean and without bias. Maybe his books do otherwise.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-19-2015 at 10:15 AM.

I can't make a single comment on the missing people. I did not even know it was happening. Aside from kidnappings and wild animal attacks which I admit was my first assumption after a brief read and such. I'll opt out if this and continue to read.

The only reason I am posting in this is because I agree with Mickey that most people are not built for jogging. Or running for that matter. He listed musculature. I'll list the skeletal system as my main belief why they should not with a string runner up being people are to heavy. Granted a few larger guys do well. Have great form and it perfectly suits them. For the most part I think jogging and running should be reserved mainly to those 150 and under unless you do not mind risking joint problems later in life. To each their own. You make that choice.

I used to be an excellent runner. Had the best mile time in my school. One year and I did not train for track or anything. I was a wrestler. Now, I am to heavy to run( by about 15lbs) and am risking later life problems jogging. But with summer on the way and with opening my pool. I will use it for cardiovascular work outs.

My own views on running is that I used to run...a lot. In high school into my early 20s. By then it was only as part of preparation for a competition or some other specific goal. Then no more running until my thirties. Also used to skip rope for about 20 minutes at a time. After I stopped competing, I gradually stopped running and skipping altogether. The skipping in particular started giving me shin splints I never got from it before.

I agree that running can be very bad for the joints. I prefer brisk walking, in addition to my personal MA practice and other exercises. I've always walked a lot, too. Before, I never considered walking as exercise, only as transportation. Now I appreciate its value a lot more.

mickey:
    The cases he presented in the show were only a small few. There are many who are found, alive, dead, and many who are never seen again. Others have been found with only small bones, such as bits of vertebrae, teeth, parts of the skull, etc., but no larger bones like the pelvis, etc. And in a couple such cases, the pants were found as if the person stepped out of, or melted out of them. Very, very weird. One man who disappeared and whose bits of remains were found like that was considered by many, at one time, the world's foremost bear tracker, an experienced woodsman, and a biologist. There were bone bits but no blood or gore at the scene, as would be apparent in an animal mauling. There are consistently weird patterns that separate the cases he includes in his research from 'normal' cases of disappearances.

Personally, I don't think having a gun in the wilderness would make any difference *as far as the types of bizarre disappearances that are the subject of his books.* It hasn't made any difference whether the person was armed or not..many of the disappeared were very well-armed. It would certainly help to have a firearm in case of normal wilderness dangers one might encounter, including humans. Many of the disappeared were also accompanied by dogs.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 04-19-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Greetngs Jimbo,

I am really cool with your responses. My focus was really on Paulides, himself. Maybe, he has interviewed better in the past. Maybe, I am too sensitive to the inconsistencies in his presentation.

Time will tell about some of these occurrences.

mickey

I welcome your responses, mickey. Nobody should just take someone...anyone...at face value. It's best for us to look into things and decide for ourselves what to accept and what not to.

Re Jogging:

There are books coming out that are about weight training for joggers, triathletes, and endurance sports (please, not crossfit). I think it has been a long time coming. I have not checked them out to see of they are any good. It is a step in the right direction.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Time will tell about some of these occurrences.
    A very high percentage of the disappearances he includes happened back in the 1930s, 40s, and 50s. And a fair number even earlier than that, back into the 1800s. They follow the same patterns. And an extremely high number are children, ages 7 and under. And an abnormally high number of 2 and 3 year-olds, right near their parents.

The Henry McCabe disappearance and death mystery:

http://spokesman-recorder.com/2015/1...mains-mystery/

Here is part of his last voicemail in a news report after he initially disappeared:

Pretty odd that the medical examiner claims to have found no evidence of anything suspicious.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 03-24-2016 at 08:02 AM.