bruce lee doing in this footage
    siu lim tao
    jeet kune form
    taichi form
    unknown form
    and som teckniques

thanks

Thanks qwert2020 .

Very hard to make out Bruce Lee. As I've mentioned elsewhere. People are sitting on tons of private footage of him training , teaching, etc. We probably will never get to see it other than bits and pieces.

Thanks for that video, always interesting this stuff.

Boxerbilly, your assumptions are correct!

That is possibly the worst video I've seen this year. lol
    yeesh.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    That is possibly the worst video I've seen this year. lol
    yeesh.
    LOL. It was poor vid quality. I think I could make out Bruce for about one second. Still, I have never seen that footage before.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    LOL. It was poor vid quality. I think I could make out Bruce for about one second. Still, I have never seen that footage before.
    I have seen them in better quality than that. It's probably even available on youtube.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

well, if you didn't like the original....

Name:  Bruce Lee.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  32.5 KB

though the film quality is equally weak
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Greetings,

Rising Sun Productions had good quality footage of Bruce Lee from that time period at one time. I think the Bruce Lee Estate put a stop to that.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Rising Sun Productions had good quality footage of Bruce Lee from that time period at one time. I think the Bruce Lee Estate put a stop to that.

mickey
    If Linda and Shannon do not own the footage can they block the film only on the basis of owning the image rights? I mean if any of this stuff filmed Bruce how could they have any grounds? It seems if that is the case actors could sue everyone that takes there picture for image usage.

Greetings Billy,

It is why I put, "I think".

It was on the market briefly and then it disappeared. From what I remember, the footage was in color.

mickey

From about 0:44 to 0:53 is BL's variation of a bit of 'crane form' that he's shown elsewhere, such as in his Green Hornet screen test, and in Way of the Dragon just prior to KOing the Wolfman Jack-looking dude (or was it really Wolfman Jack?).

The parts where he's playing with, and playfully kicking at Brandon I've seen before much more clearly, I think in a BL documentary.

I have a Bruce Lee video with a bunch of home video and screen tests and such. I bought it at Walmart of all places maybe 15 years ago. For like 5 bucks. I think most if not all the footage is on youtube.