Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From the Horses Mouth!

From the Horses Mouth!

I have some screen captures (Proper and real ones) that has Sifu Sergio stating that he does not work with one Hendrik Santo yet claims that Hendrik Santo is his "Yik Kam Source"???

In this same series of screen captures Sergio states that the “6 Core Elements are ancient and that Hendrick Santo did not come up with them"

Sergio also states that he trained directly in person with Hendrick Santo and that Hendrik Santo is his Sifu.

When asked to produce one photo of he and Hendrik together he could not. Hendrik Santo was also asked to produce one single photo of him and Sergio together and could not.

Hendrik Santo states that he taught the 8 Core Elements to Sergio in direct contradiction to what Sergio has stated above.

Sifu Sergio stated that he learnt the Siu Lim Tau form from Hendrik Santo in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo stated he taught the Siu Lim Tau form to Sifu Sergio in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo boasted that he told eminent White Crane Master Lee Kong that he (Lee Kong) was not as good as the ancients in the art of White Crane.

Hendrik Santo stated he does not do or has done any White Crane.

I post this here as a matter of public record regarding the statements of Hendrick Santo and Sergio Iadarola on the matters pertaining to the Six Core Elements.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Name:  get_help_now.png
Views: 798
Size:  18.3 KB

I think nobody cared like posts and posts ago...
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Ron Goninan posts to Hendrik

Ron, these are facts from the horse's mouth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chusauli; 04-23-2015 at 10:45 AM.

And...

More facts.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chusauli; 04-23-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    More from the White Crane.
    WOW. Robert Chu. Thank for you making such a great book and video series available to us. Appreciated.

Last edited by PalmStriker; 04-23-2015 at 01:26 PM.

im really confuse

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

FWIW, which IMO is likely to be an infinitesimal amount, Alan Orr shows the six core elements in his new video series.

IMO most decent practitioners will incorporate these subconsciously, without needing to name them. Whatever they might be.

I see a marketing opportunity for a six DVD set here, one DVD for each core element.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

When I read threads related to these issues, it is not the horse's mouth but another part of the equine anatomy that comes to mind.

Name:  1341547887953_9621840.png
Views: 680
Size:  45.8 KB
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

Chusauli:

What, fake supposed statements?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I have some screen captures (Proper and real ones) that has Sifu Sergio stating that he does not work with one Hendrik Santo yet claims that Hendrik Santo is his "Yik Kam Source"???

In this same series of screen captures Sergio states that the “6 Core Elements are ancient and that Hendrick Santo did not come up with them"

Sergio also states that he trained directly in person with Hendrick Santo and that Hendrik Santo is his Sifu.

When asked to produce one photo of he and Hendrik together he could not. Hendrik Santo was also asked to produce one single photo of him and Sergio together and could not.

Hendrik Santo states that he taught the 8 Core Elements to Sergio in direct contradiction to what Sergio has stated above.

Sifu Sergio stated that he learnt the Siu Lim Tau form from Hendrik Santo in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo stated he taught the Siu Lim Tau form to Sifu Sergio in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo boasted that he told eminent White Crane Master Lee Kong that he (Lee Kong) was not as good as the ancients in the art of White Crane.

I post this here as a matter of public record regarding the statements of Hendrick Santo and Sergio Iadarola on the matters pertaining to the Six Core Elements.

How come u 2 no get along?

you both:

1. are liars
    2. are hypocrites
    3. forge stuff
    4. wanna make up own styles

U 2 are like 2 peas in a pod. U should be best of friends, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Chi View Post
    How come u 2 no get along?

you both:

1. are liars
    2. are hypocrites
    3. forge stuff
    4. wanna make up own styles

U 2 are like 2 peas in a pod. U should be best of friends, no?
    HAHAHAHahahahahaha..............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

The only true statement on here...

Hualong

Ron, these are facts from the horse's mouth.
    Calling that cut and pasted text "facts" is incorrect. Claims, statements, opinions, irrelevant bullsh!t no one else cares about .... these are better descriptors.

No one cares........... no one

Let's just pretend I'm interested in this, and not just because of the opportunity to troll, which is of a once in a lifetime quality:

If they aren't posted, they don't exist. By all means post them here in complete detail, including all matters, no matter how irrelevant or ridiculous. Be REALLY annoying, no half measures.

Is it 6 0r 8 core elements? That Sergio better not be holding two if them back ...

They should be ancient. AFAIK Hendrik doesn't claim to have come up with anything, only to have channelled the spirits of unnamed Kung Fu masters of the 1800s. Or maybe he did name them, WGAF.

It is possible Hendrik showed them to Sergio, but the widely travelled Sergio may have also heard them from other practitioners who said they are old. Sergio may be stating his sincere belief about the source of the 6/8 core elements whether or not Hendrik showed him anything.

As this thread indicates, meeting someone in meatspace is not necessary these days to learn from them. Or to have long, drawn out pointless arguments about sh!t that no one else gives a f*ck about.

And maybe the brilliance of the Clear Light these two spiritual masters were giving off made photography of them together impossible (sounds more probable than some claims about WC that have been made by some of the protagonists).

Name:  Alex_Grey-Void_Clear_Light.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  82.2 KB

[Void / Clear Light - Alex Grey. Included in an attempt to add something worth looking at to the thread.

Why is proof necessary (or relevant) here? They both agree it happened. Do you know anyone who has proof it never happened? and whether it did or it didn't, what changes?

How would Hendrik know how good the ancients were? It's like saying [MMA fighter X] would have kicked Bruce Lee's a$$. Dead guys can never lose fights, but can never win them either. If Hendrik did say that to Lee Kong it just proves he's a pretentious w@nker, a fact most of us have been aware of for years or decades. It's about as smart as a White Crane guy who knows sweet FA about Wing Chun making brash statements about Wing Chun people and getting involved in arguments about it ... oh, wait ...

The obvious questions: what the f*ck for? WGAF?
    Last edited by anerlich; 04-23-2015 at 11:52 PM.