Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Lee smoking a cigarette. And you thought he did not enjoy life, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    And smoke a joint. A good 2015 joint. Not one of those old 70s joints where you need to huff half a lid before you feel anything.

I think the real question here is: would Bruce have vaped?
    I think Gene needs a tolerance break.

And you know Bruce would be all about dabbing cO2 extracted sativa dominant hybrid concentrates. 🔥🔥🔥

I find that vaping has a more immediate detrimental effect on my lung capacity than smoking does. I don't vape now but when I was messing around with it I would become short of breath rather quickly when doing cardio or sprints/plyometrics. Purely subjective but the diminished lung capacity was pretty short lived and would pass about a week after I stopped. On the other hand smoking doesn't seem to be as problematic in the short term, long term is another story obviously.

When I went to Shaolin I felt like I had a dramatic rude awakening when I saw how many of the practitioners chain smoked cigarettes. Now I'm just like Who the hell wants to live forever?

Vaping vs. Smoking deserves its own thread - maybe in the TCM forum?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I think Gene needs a tolerance break.
    Haaa. You know it, brudda.

Ironically, it was the Buddhist monks that spread tobacco across China. They paid for their pilgrimages with tobacco plants and seeds until an Emperor shut that all down.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart