Thread: Wing Chun in Istanbul

Wing Chun in Istanbul

It has been years since I have posted to this board. And from a quick glance of threads, I am not sure the board is active as it once was. Anyway, I have always had success with this board in finding WC schools / practitioners in different countries who were open to meeting a fellow WC person. All that being said, I am going to be in Istanbul soon staying in the Ayasofya area. Any schools in the area that would be open to having me visit (and maybe even workout)? My WC is not very good and I have not worked out in several years. Additionally, I think I just broke the knuckle on my hand - so much for the vaunted one inch punch - so I may not even be able to sufficiently work out. Anyway feel free to pm me if anyone is game for meeting up.

Thanks

Rindge

Quote Originally Posted by rindge View Post
    It has been years since I have posted to this board. And from a quick glance of threads, I am not sure the board is active as it once was. Anyway, I have always had success with this board in finding WC schools / practitioners in different countries who were open to meeting a fellow WC person. All that being said, I am going to be in Istanbul soon staying in the Ayasofya area. Any schools in the area that would be open to having me visit (and maybe even workout)? My WC is not very good and I have not worked out in several years. Additionally, I think I just broke the knuckle on my hand - so much for the vaunted one inch punch - so I may not even be able to sufficiently work out. Anyway feel free to pm me if anyone is game for meeting up.

Thanks

Rindge
    --------------------------------------------------------Dont know- Istanbul is not Constantinople any more (g)

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------Dont know- Istanbul is not Constantinople any more (g)
    Joy sifu, I see you are still here being mischievous as usual. In a similiar vein I was surpised to find out that Kolkata is not Calcutta any more

Rindge

Quote Originally Posted by rindge View Post
    Joy sifu, I see you are still here being mischievous as usual. In a similiar vein I was surpised to find out that Kolkata is not Calcutta any more

Rindge
    --------------------------------------------- good wishes to you.