Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tofu

I usually make sizzling tofu. I just add some butter, oystersauce, spices and capsicum. It goes well with a bottle of beer

10,000 mouths, 3.5 tons of Tai Chi Tofu

10,000 visitors share 3.5-ton Tai Chi tofu

2018-05-21 08:55Ecns.cn Editor:Mo Hong'e

An aerial view of a huge piece of tofu made in the shape of a Tai Chi diagram, on Laojun Mountain in Luoyang City, Central China's Henan Province, May 19, 2018. An impressive 1,550 kilograms of soybean was used to make the 3,500-kilogram tofu, which was decorated with characters and symbols of the 24 solar terms as well as the Tai Chi yin-yang symbol. Approximately 10,000 visitors shared the food on the mountain, known for its cultural heritage relating to Taoism. (Photo: China News Service/Wang Zhongju)

THREADS:
    The Yin Yang sign - What do you know about it?
    Tofu
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Tofu

Every once in a while, I see a new breaking stunt. I've heard of this break but this is the first video I've seen. Follow the link.

TRANSLATING CHINA
    EDITION
    NOV 29

SOCIETY

Shaolin tofu
    01:02
    by Cena Lau

Inkstone publishes six stories every weekday at 6:00am (ET) to bring you fresh insight into China.

A Shaolin monk by the name of Shi Yongchang has demonstrated his strength by breaking bricks in half with his bare hands… while they’re held between blocks of soft, wobbly tofu.

Check out the video to see how it’s done.

CENA LAU
    Cena is a motion graphics designer at Inkstone. He tells stories through motion graphics by bridging the gap between 2D and 3D techniques.
    Shaolin tofu
    Tofu
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Apparently now if a meat-eater also eats tofu, it's "cultural appropriation" and "stealing food from vegans".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/f...ying-TOFU.html