There's a monk from Thailand headed over in a couple months and I was getting ready to order the hospitable fresh change of clothes and things.
I was thinking how he gets the turmeric colored and a kisa.....then it made me think what I look like
Name:  1476653_10203152869142124_9003129565429015530_n.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  61.0 KB
Dam! Why can't "hate into compassion" be colored blue or green? The only difference at a dinner between is, I got my head uncovered and people would say "nah that's alright. You can go ahead and cover that up too." Dam!
It's so horrible and I got to laughing about it so much I thought "I really have to share this "Laofu" moment with somebody."
(Dam)
You know that no matter what your office, accomplishments or feats to yet perform, it's all the poor boogers can do to keep a straight face. A crow. look exactly like a old crow....and then we have to dress for company! Black bird black bird have you ever ate?

Maybe crow made out of beef jerky is more accurate, that flew into a funeral house curtain, if you're laughing and have a ounce of pity. (and dam you too!)

Don't do it. You don't want to see. Go be doctors and Lawyers and such.
you could end up looking like a slim Jim wrapped in more sheet than there is you. Black sheet. For your ol crow looking self. Making people feel bad how much they can't help busting up.
"Sifu, what year did they excavate you outta that tomb and was you in honey? 'Cause it look like salt?"
"Sifu, how many Tanna leaves does it really take and is it as gnarly under that crow suit as it looks out the top?"
"Sifu, did that happen when the mother and father vampires got left out in the sun on purpose or was you borned that way?"

I suppose a red kisa is not much of a reach, but it would probably only make matters worse. "Oh look! That the red winged black bird!" (Dam!)

(Thank you for playing along. The next time you are around some guy tho, try to keep a straight face and figure he may be trying his best to as well. Rack dried ol crow look like already been run over. Sifu.)