Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Weird how..

Seems to me the main problem is that people spend too much time debating what WC is suppose to be and too little time training it TO BE what IT IS.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Or insisting it become something it is not.

@ guy b (post #53)-- the other forum I frequent is Martialtalk. However, they way this thread is livening up, I may be hanging around here a lot more. Good discussion.

@ Anerlich (post #54) You read my mind with this post. And yes, I actually did try to get my son first into wrestling, and then into BJJ. He'd rather stick it out in his TKD program for now. Why? Who knows. BJJ is awesome. If my knee and ankle joints weren't so messed up from old skiing accidents, I'd be doing it myself!!!

Oh, and when you say you haven't had the opportunity to do WC with many outside your organization, I have the same problem. In fact, after reading your byline, I was contemplating challenging you! Then I saw that you lived on the other side of the globe ...and of course I'd probably lose. But actually that's a good thing. What the heck can you learn by beating somebody? On the other hand, if somebody can easily kick your backside, there's a learning opportunity!
    Last edited by Grumblegeezer; 07-31-2015 at 11:15 AM.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/