Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bong never stays

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    Soooo, I wonder about the use of bong as an follow up action hidden behind asking hand. This strategy often unfolds itself from cross armed bong sau ( inside gate.) There is argument in this thread for this but it is some thing I don't play usually...except in exceptional circumstances
    I'd have to agree with the "exceptional circumstances" description.

Usually an inside gate or cross bong is a bad place to be. Some groups even label it "wrong-bong". It can work, but this bong cannot "stay" for one nanosecond longer than necessary. Either strike through with the other hand (over or under the bridge) or convert the bong into something else, depending on the force you are receiving. For example, if the force is wide of center, you can pass of the attack to your other hand and slip the bong into a fak-sau up the center. If the force comes across center, you may roll the bong back into tan and then punch to the outside gate. As always, your opponent shows you the way.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    That's cause all the trouble makers went over to martial talk forum, once there are new interesting threads over here they will be dying to post here again. lol

Do you really believe that Navin? You got banned over at martialtalk (unjustified in my opinion), and suddenly now all of us over there are the "Troublemakers" that were the problem here a year ago? Really?

um... not the Bong Show Thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Do you really believe that Navin? You got banned over at martialtalk (unjustified in my opinion), and suddenly now all of us over there are the "Troublemakers" that were the problem here a year ago? Really?
    Relax Keith, I was just kidding, hence the lol at the end