Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Excellent ving tsun under pressure

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Let's see your bare handed training then. I'm interested in how hard you're getting punched in the face with bare knuckles...
    Full contact

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Enough said, ever.
    Thanks, glad to have your support

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    i think he is trolling
    Do you train much bare handed?

If people are hitting bare knuckles on the face and there is not TONS of blood and cuts then either it isn't full contact or it is the typical "slippy limp writs wing chun" we are used to seeing.
    Bunch of pansies.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If people are hitting bare knuckles on the face and there is not TONS of blood and cuts then either it isn't full contact or it is the typical "slippy limp writs wing chun" we are used to seeing.
    Bunch of pansies.

There is a lot of blood and cuts. Interestingly the knuckles usually cut more than the faces. Certainly break more.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Do you train much bare handed?
    You mean apart from the 12 years I did in my first Chinese style which included barehand so called traditional comps which were great for my teeth lol or the bakmei I continue tondo, no cause not
    The problem is anyone with half a brain whom has trained both ways knows exactly which way produces a more rounded fighter used to actually being hit and hitting hard

Your problem is you can't handle the fact that anyone with actual experience in fighting on this thread is disagreeing 100% with everything you say so instead of learning from them you are bringing out every cliche in the book, gloves aren't used by real fighters, barehand is the only way, using face to explain terrible tactical moves, you can judge someones skill by watching a slapfest etc etc it would be funny if this was the 90s lol, well actually it is very entertaining

Gloves don't create pressure, they relieve it.
    Not really.

I have done both gloved (from very light gloves up to boxing gloves), as well as ungloved sparring. Gloves sparring is far more practical and effective in developing full-contact and even medium-contact fighting skill. And while I do feel there is value in ungloved sparring, to go harder it's essential (IME) to wear gloves and other protection. I really don't have to go into the whys; others have already mentioned them.

Besides the obvious risks in going full-contact/bare knuckle in regular sparring, I don't think anyone has mentioned yet that it would be very easy to pick up a serious infection if you cut your hand on someone's tooth/teeth.

I remember one guy telling me he trained in Systema or something, and that they only trained "balls-to-the-wall full-contact/anything goes sparring". Including bare-knuckle to the head/face; full kicks to anywhere, including knees and groin; and eye attacks(!). Of course he was lying. He never had a mark on him, nor any injuries, bruises, nor even a styled hair out of place on his head.

You mean apart from the 12 years I did in my first Chinese style which included barehand so called traditional comps which were great for my teeth lol or the bakmei I continue tondo, no cause not
    The problem is anyone with half a brain whom has trained both ways knows exactly which way produces a more rounded fighter used to actually being hit and hitting hard

Your problem is you can't handle the fact that anyone with actual experience in fighting on this thread is disagreeing 100% with everything you say so instead of learning from them you are bringing out every cliche in the book, gloves aren't used by real fighters, barehand is the only way, using face to explain terrible tactical moves, you can judge someones skill by watching a slapfest etc etc it would be funny if this was the 90s lol, well actually it is very entertaining
    Maybe when you produce a clip I will take you seriously.

Until then I imagine you are a little fat guy who trains occasionally all padded up.

I have actual experience in fighting (I think more than anyone else here in striking comps) and I know that gloves are an impediment to training for actual fighting. I came from gloves to this, not the other way around. Therfore i do not perceive soft sparring sessions in the gym with gloves to be the saviour of my ma integrity. I am already happy with that.

Post a credible clip and we can talk. Until then you are nothing and you stink of fear. I would smash you up standing I think. And I would break you to bits on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Not really.

I have done both gloved (from very light gloves up to boxing gloves), as well as ungloved sparring. Gloves sparring is far more practical and effective in developing full-contact and even medium-contact fighting skill. And while I do feel there is value in ungloved sparring, to go harder it's essential (IME) to wear gloves and other protection. I really don't have to go into the whys; others have already mentioned them.

Besides the obvious risks in going full-contact/bare knuckle in regular sparring, I don't think anyone has mentioned yet that it would be very easy to pick up a serious infection if you cut your hand on someone's tooth/teeth.

I remember one guy telling me he trained in Systema or something, and that they only trained "balls-to-the-wall full-contact/anything goes sparring". Including bare-knuckle to the head/face; full kicks to anywhere, including knees and groin; and eye attacks(!). Of course he was lying. He never had a mark on him, nor any injuries, bruises, nor even a styled hair out of place on his head.
    Come to me, I will show you full contact

Until then I imagine you are a little fat guy who trains occasionally all padded up.

I have actual experience in fighting (I think more than anyone else here in striking comps) and I know that gloves are an impediment to training for actual fighting. I came from gloves to this, not the other way around. Therfore i do not perceive soft sparring sessions in the gym with gloves to be the saviour of my ma integrity. I am already happy with that.

Post a credible clip and we can talk. Until then you are nothing and you stink of fear. I would smash you up standing I think. And I would break you to bits on the ground.
    Lmao lets see who has posted clips here of both grappling comps and mma sparring, umm not you that's for sure �� lets also see who has happily listed the fighters he has trained with and sparred, again not you ��

As for more experience lmao again I can think of at least one person on this very thread whose experience in fighting both real and full contact dwarfs anything you can come up with sitting there in your mums basement ��

Here's a little bit of advice its hard to be scared of someone when they think this clip is good hard training so save your threats for someone else lol maybe another poor deluded fool like yourself

Lmao lets see who has posted clips here of both grappling comps and mma sparring, umm not you that's for sure �� lets also see who has happily listed the fighters he has trained with and sparred, again not you ��

As for more experience lmao again I can think of at least one person on this very thread whose experience in fighting both real and full contact dwarfs anything you can come up with sitting there in your mums basement ��

Here's a little bit of advice its hard to be scared of someone when they think this clip is good hard training so save your threats for someone else lol maybe another poor deluded fool like yourself
    I've seen you post your friends grappling clips and ultra soft sparring. This is nothing to be proud of for those participating. Needless to say trying to gain favour by association with such weak stuff looks more than pathetic.

You are a fan of mma. Good for you. I am not sure why you think this qualifies you to comment on anything.

You are a soft pastry of a person. You know it and I know it.

Interesting that you throw out challenges and insults when others disagree with you. That says a lot about a person.

There are hard body shots in the programme. Jerry avoided any hard body shots in that particular encounter, mostly due to good movement and structure.
    I didn't see any hard body shots thrown or taken by either participant.

And?
    "And" is a conjunction.

Protective gear is training something completely different, so not that intelligent if you want to train wing chun.
    I don't want to train what you think Wing Chun should be, by the sound of it. Opinions about what wing chun is seem to vary. Good luck with your upcoming dental bills.

You are a soft pastry of a person.
    Wow, you really know how to throw out them insults.

Perhaps the same applies to you.

I've seen and felt it. You sound like you'd be a PITA in the flesh, anyway, so I'll pass.
    Last edited by anerlich; 08-11-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Interesting that you throw out challenges and insults when others disagree with you. That says a lot about a person.
    I'm not insulting you or challenging you. Interesting that you see it this way. I am inviting you.

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I didn't see any hard body shots thrown or taken by either participant.
    The attacker in this case is not equal to the job. The rules are body shots and head palms.

"And" is a conjunction.
    And?

I don't want to train what you think Wing Chun should be, by the sound of it. Opinions about what wing chun is seem to vary. Good luck with your upcoming dental bills.
    What is a few broken teeth? Dental bills sound very expensive where you live. I just have them pulled out or fixed cheap.

Wow, you really know how to throw out them insults.
    You know this guy is a joke as well as I do. Note I do not insult people who are not laughable failures. I am respectful to you because I know what you have done. Frost is an MMA troll. He deserves zero respect, particularly as his whole MO is to denigrate wing chun from a position of zero experience and zero skill. He can F* off as far as I am concerned.

Perhaps the same applies to you.
    I produced a clip

Sure is a lack of clips around here