Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Start stop in wing chun

Lol he learned from jerry and says the following about others
    . “Inability to talk about problems is a sign of religious or cult mentality,

better first look in the mirror lol
    Not to mention
    “The betterment of wing chun is all I want.
    ” Nice humble attitude

Want to improve the state of wing chun? show us the best way to train, don’t fcking talk about it in endless posts on threats you have to start because no one else really wants to come and play in your playground anymore
    Stop telling us what everyone else is doing wrong, show us you and your class mates doing it right,

You are way worse then hendrick (which is something I never thought id say) at least he had the balls to post clips of himself, admittedly not doing much but it was way better than anything you have put up
    Oh and for the record I might be an MMA grappling troll, but I also still train wing chun off and on with my sifu, I just don’t happen to see it as the be all and end all of Chinese arts, let alone fighting in general

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    I did learn from Jerry. I am currently in the UK and train VT there with someone else.
    Now this is quite interesting... I asked Jerry if he remembered anyone who trained with him and then went to the UK. He don't seem to remember you. If you said you trained with him BEFORE and AFTER he established PVT group, then a little bit of info about yourself would help jog his memory. It is only fair if you keep spouting out his name and all to stir up conversation here.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Jerrys sparring clip was crap
    You could learn a lot from Jerry

You DONT do "hard core" gloveless no-holds barred sparring
    Speak for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by wkmark View Post
    Now this is quite interesting... I asked Jerry if he remembered anyone who trained with him and then went to the UK. He don't seem to remember you. If you said you trained with him BEFORE and AFTER he established PVT group, then a little bit of info about yourself would help jog his memory. It is only fair if you keep spouting out his name and all to stir up conversation here.
    Hi Mark, I am guessing you and he probably don't want to be associated with this kind of forum argument. Lets just say I know you both but am not claiming to represent you in any way. There are many things you guys do that I also think are mistakes, especially you.

Hi Mark, I am guessing you and he probably don't want to be associated with this kind of forum argument. Lets just say I know you both but am not claiming to represent you in any way. There are many things you guys do that I also think are mistakes, especially you.
    You are indeed correct, nether Jerry and I nor our PVT group would want to be associated with this kind of forum arguments. Jerry himself wanted to know who you were when you claimed to have learned VT from him. Since you can't really provide information on that, thus based on the limited information, Jerry would like the forum members here to be aware of the fact that he doesn't remember nor know you. Therefore claiming yourself to have learned VT from him is a misrepresentation. (unless of course you can provide information on that). If you don't want to mention that out here in a public forum, you are more than welcome to message him on his FB page.

As for myself, I don't believe I have met you in person either (unless corrected otherwise). We were made aware that our names were mentioned here so we came on this forum to take a look. Afterwards, we just wanted to make some clarifications. That's all.

There are many things you guys do that I also think are mistakes, especially you.
    Well, it seems guy b.s. is self-taught and fancies himself better than most instructors including those he claims to have trained under, who yet don't recognize him. A bit delusional, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Well, it seems guy b.s. is self-taught and fancies himself better than most instructors including those he claims to have trained under, who yet don't recognize him. A bit delusional, it seems.
    I for one am shocked Guy B has been making all this up and no instructor wants to be associated with him, shocked I say nothing in his posts pointed to being self taught and to him living largely in a fantasy land....

Quote Originally Posted by wkmark View Post
    Since you can't really provide information on that, thus based on the limited information, Jerry would like the forum members here to be aware of the fact that he doesn't remember nor know you.
    I assure you that I have trained with both you and Jerry.

I am not willing to disclose my identity because of bad feeling my posting has caused. You will just have to accept that I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    This conclusion does not follow from the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I for one am shocked Guy B has been making all this up and no instructor wants to be associated with him
    The PVT instructors do not want to be associated with trouble. I can understand this, and I freely admit that I do not represent them in any way. This does not invalidate the fact that Jerry has good wing chun.