http://lingeriefc.com/

It was only a matter of time...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

G.l.o.w.

This reminds me of ]Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Teri London

Hit me baby one more time! Backing dancer who has worked with the likes of Britney Spears and Beyoncé forges new career as a lingerie-clad martial arts fighter
    Orlando, Florida, native Teri London, 29, fights in the Lingerie Fighting League, where she takes on other women while wearing negligees
    But when she isn't hitting the ring, she's a dancer who has appeared in music videos and on tour for some of pop's biggest stars
    By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 17:46 EST, 7 December 2015 | UPDATED: 19:20 EST, 7 December 2015

Speed, agility and an ability to hit the mark at just the right moment are some of the skills every professional dancer needs - and the same could be said for mixed martial arts fighters.
    It's probably why the transition has been all but seamless for Teri London, 29, from Orlando, Florida, who recently went from busting moves in pop smash music videos to busting heads in the Lingerie Fighting League, which sees female combatants fight in a selection of racy underwear.
    An LFC bout has all the action of a regular MMA contest but with more focus on ground work fighting than stand up striking.

Bit of a change: Teri London, 29, from Orlando, Florida, who has previously worked as a backing dancer for pop queens, has joined the Lingerie Fighting League

Busting moves: Teri has to train for nearly eight hours every day to be in shape for her careers
    In order to be in top shape for fights, Teri trains for nearly eight hours a day.
    As well as honing her fighting skills, her training schedule includes gym work, hitting the dance studio, running and swimming.
    And on top of all of that, Teri continues to dance around her hectic schedule, and has appeared in routines for a host of stars such as Pitbull and Skrillex.

Backing it up: Teri was one of the dancers in Beyonce's video for Run the World (Girls)

Who run the world? Teri London is seen second from right dancing behind Beyonce in the video for the hit song

Double life: The LFL sees female combatants fight it out in a ring while wearing a selection of racy lingerie

Shifting focus: An LFC bout has all the action of a regular MMA fight, but is battled out with more ground work fighting than stand up striking

The fighter, who has previously appeared in videos such as Beyonce's Run the World (Girls), revealed her interest in MMA and boxing came from her older brothers.
    She said: 'I became interested in LFC because it combines fighting with sexy outfits - as a dancer I just thought it was a really cool mix.
    'Dancing and MMA require lots of discipline and, obviously, you have to keep your body in peak condition.'
    continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

Looking up: Teri said she became interested in fighting through her older brothers' interest in MMA and boxing

Mixing it up: Teri thought that the LFL would be a good fit for her because it 'combines fighting with sexy outfits'

Getting started: Though Teri has only fought in two bouts so far, she has already earned the nickname 'Feisty Fists' and has won a match
    Nicknamed 'Feisty Fists', Teri has had two fights so far - LFC 19 and LFC 20 - with a record of 1-1.
    Both of Teri's fights have been held in Las Vegas, with her next bout scheduled to take place in February 2016.
    In her second fight, at LFC 20, Teri was far more confident in the ring, winning the fight, as well as praise from her friends and family.

Moving up: Though she lost her first fight, Teri was more confident the second time around and gained a win

Looking ahead: Teri's fights have both been held in Las Vegas and her next is scheduled for February 2016

Perfectionist: Teri claims she is 'my own biggest critic so I saw lots I still need to work on'
    She revealed her parents are extremely supportive of her exploits as a fighter.
    'I'm my own biggest critic so I saw lots I still need to work on but I'm the type who will put in the work,' she explained.
    'Someday I'd like to hoist the championship belt.'
    And while some may look at the sport and find themselves unable to look past the pretty ladies wearing skimpy underwear, Shaun Donnelly, founder and CEO of LFC, believes looking good in lingerie isn't enough to succeed in the LFC.

Big plans: Teri hopes to one day 'hoist the championship belt' as a MMA fighter

Making the cut: Founder Shaun Donnell explained that the LFC requires a lot more than looking good in lingerie

Pushing back: However, he admitted that 'some contestants are lingerie models, so they don't want to destroy their looks by beating each other to bloody pulps'
    He said: 'The girls have to be able to move in the cage and protect themselves.
    'LFC isn't nearly as brutal as a UFC fight, but there are black eyes and split lips.
    'Ultimately some contestants are lingerie models, so they don't want to destroy their looks by beating each other to bloody pulps.'
    Anyone here following this league?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

ttt 4 2020!

Woah...this is still going?

Lingerie Fighting Championship: The world’s most controversial MMA league (VIDEO)
    4 Mar, 2020 16:14 / Updated 2 days ago

Ever wondered what a mixed martial arts league between models would look like? RT Sport delves into the world of The Lingerie Fighting Championship– dubbed ‘the world's most controversial MMA league’.
    In the vast landscape of combat sports, The Lingerie Fighting Championships, or LFC for short, stands alone as the only exclusively female MMA promotion that pits models in sultry lingerie against one another to slug it out in cage fights.

The concept seems to tread a fine line between sports entertainment and exhibitionism, pushing against the boundaries of acceptability.

Since its creation in Las Vegas in 2014 LFC has already been banned from returning to the state of Kansas after the fighters at a 'Guilty Pleasures' show were deemed to be “dressed too provocatively.”

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has condemned the league’s absence of weight divisions, which allows for girls to be thrown around, choked out and body-slammed by heavier opponents.

Feminists have labeled the promotion "a sad rage pool" of het-male fantasy and criticized it for "hooking something that could be empowering for women."

Yet its fighters and fans are adamant that the league represents strong-willed women aiming to build a legitimate stepping stone to mainstream MMA.

So is this niche brand of fantasy fighting really a battle for female empowerment? Or does it promote the exploitation of women looking to break into the big time? Or is it simply a harmless spectacle no different to any other vice available on the Sin City strip?

RT Sport goes inside the weird and wonderful world of lingerie fighting to find out.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips