Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Emptive Combat

Pre-Emptive Combat

Hi everyone. One day I was walking home late at night when in the distance I saw a shifty looking guy. Before he was able to do anything I jumped on him from behind, got him into a headlock and choked him out. Has anyone else used elite pre-emptive fighting skills in real combat before?

yes but i had sworn a dragon oath to only use my powers on white people and not black people. the chocolate face are my brothers.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I don't think me nearly getting killed by that guy is something to laugh at; really looking for serious responses.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    Hi everyone. One day I was walking home late at night when in the distance I saw a shifty looking guy. Before he was able to do anything I jumped on him from behind, got him into a headlock and choked him out. Has anyone else used elite pre-emptive fighting skills in real combat before?
    LOL. That's great.

Blog Entries
    I once stepped out of my apartment building and saw this Shifty looking person digging around in my garbage cans outside. i thought "how dare this person rifling through our trash, what else is this person trying to steal from us?" So I pounced on this person and choked her out. It didn't matter if she was 85 years old. don't steal my sh!t!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I don't think me nearly getting killed by that guy is something to laugh at; really looking for serious responses.
    Okay, serious response. You should have been arrested if this happened.

So we're doing this again?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Okay, serious response. You should have been arrested if this happened.
    Yeah good idea, arrest someone for defending themselves against what was probably a deadly attack. For all you know I saved many lives that night, as there is no evidence the guy wasn't planning on attacking more people, people who couldn't defend themselves.

To be really pre-emptive you need to send a T-800 back in time.

No guarantees though.

Yeah good idea, arrest someone for defending themselves against what was probably a deadly attack. For all you know I saved many lives that night, as there is no evidence the guy wasn't planning on attacking more people, people who couldn't defend themselves.
    I am all for hit first. In fact I recommend it ! A choke may even be more effective in the right situation. My point is, you chocked a guy out for looking at you. Okay, you can run this round and round and always come out right and if you really did that maybe you did do the right thing. But, the way you explained it. It makes you look like a ******* and a psycho.

By the way I and probably everyone here comes across shifty looking people once or twice a day. Hard looks towards us sometimes too. But we don't run up and choke the guy out or kick his face or pull our guns and shoot the f--cker dead or knife his neck. We stay away from people like that which is generally easier than appears. Seldom does an adult need to defend himself physically but that does not mean we did not take action. We were preventative in our approach.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 09-05-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    I am all for hit first. In fact I recommend it ! A choke may even be more effective in the right situation. My point is, you chocked a guy out for looking at you. Okay, you can run this round and round and always come out right and if you really did that maybe you did do the right thing. But, the way you explained it. It makes you look like a ******* and a psycho.

By the way I and probably everyone here comes across shifty looking people once or twice a day. Hard looks towards us sometimes too. But we don't run up and choke the guy out or kick his face or pull our guns and shoot the f--cker dead or knife his neck. We stay away from people like that which is generally easier than appears. Seldom does an adult need to defend himself physically but that does not mean we did not take action. We were preventative in our approach.
    Okay, well first of all I didn't choke a guy out for looking at me. As I said I approached him from behind. Secondly, I've trained the spiritual quite a bit, and it was pretty clear from his intent that he meant action. I guess unless you've done this sort of training you won't really know what I mean, but I could sense this guy was trouble. Sometimes it's better to choke out one bad guy than be peaceful and let the bad guy choke out ten.

Now I understand. YES. You did the right thing. Good job !

I suspect you're being sarcastic, but one of the main tenants of the style I practise is "never allow your enemy to know when the viper is to strike", so actually I did definitely do the right thing.

Okay, well first of all I didn't choke a guy out for looking at me. As I said I approached him from behind.
    Perhaps he was looking, "shifty," because he thought he was being approached by a ****ing sociopath. Ever think of that, genius?

Secondly, I've trained the spiritual quite a bit, and it was pretty clear from his intent that he meant action. I guess unless you've done this sort of training you won't really know what I mean, but I could sense this guy was trouble.
    Yep, definitely a sociopath. Tell me, frequent the bath salts, do ya?

Sometimes it's better to choke out one bad guy than be peaceful and let the bad guy choke out ten.
    And by your description of the actions, you are the bad guy that should have been choked out. Or at least, typing this from you mom's computer after you got out the county for assault.

I'll make it simple. There are two ways it could have played out, and I think we know which path some of us would have taken.

The Coward's Path: Walking down the street when a hoodlum appears. The coward knows he's up to no good, but starts crying and hides, even though it is within his power to stop the do-badder there in his steps. "It's not my responsibility, he won't attack me or my friends" the coward says. Moments later, the coward's best friend is sauntering down the road without a worry in the world, whistling on his way as he walks down what he thinks is a safe path. The do-badder sees him and immediately kills him, giving no mercy.

The Hero's Path: Walking down the street when a hoodlum appears. The hero knows he's up to no good, but thinks, "no, enough is enough of the injustice in the world, this do-badder's days are numbered." Before the do-badder knows it, he has an arm pressed into his carotid artery and he's passing out begging for mercy — sorry do-badder, no mercy for the no mercy givers. Got ya!