Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Emptive Combat

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    I'll make it simple. There are two ways it could have played out, and I think we know which path some of us would have taken.

The Coward's Path: Walking down the street when a hoodlum appears. The coward knows he's up to no good, but starts crying and hides, even though it is within his power to stop the do-badder there in his steps. "It's not my responsibility, he won't attack me or my friends" the coward says. Moments later, the coward's best friend is sauntering down the road without a worry in the world, whistling on his way as he walks down what he thinks is a safe path. The do-badder sees him and immediately kills him, giving no mercy.

The Hero's Path: Walking down the street when a hoodlum appears. The hero knows he's up to no good, but thinks, "no, enough is enough of the injustice in the world, this do-badder's days are numbered." Before the do-badder knows it, he has an arm pressed into his carotid artery and he's passing out begging for mercy — sorry do-badder, no mercy for the no mercy givers. Got ya!
    Its like you're literally typing this nonsense directly from some jesus freak karate camp promo pamphlet....

Nice strawman btw

Well it looks like a lot of you have got pretty upset over this, almost certainly because you would have trodden the coward's path. Here's a story my teacher told me.

A wise man was sitting on a mountain in deep meditation when five bad-doers armed with knives attempted to kill him. The wise man threw them all off the mountain and went back into deep meditation.

Now, substitute mountain for the road near Gaz's place, and you basically have what happened the other day to me. Now who is the wise man eh? I rest my case.

Psychic Hero's. Didn't some young black teenager just get killed a while back going to the store at night to buy some candy by a Psychic Hero on Patrol?

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Psychic Hero's. Didn't some young black teenager just get killed a while back going to the store at night to buy some candy by a Psychic Hero on Patrol?
    No, no, no. Here is the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YiLCYa7--A

Well it looks like a lot of you have got pretty upset over this, almost certainly because you would have trodden the coward's path. Here's a story my teacher told me.

A wise man was sitting on a mountain in deep meditation when five bad-doers armed with knives attempted to kill him. The wise man threw them all off the mountain and went back into deep meditation.

Now, substitute mountain for the road near Gaz's place, and you basically have what happened the other day to me. Now who is the wise man eh? I rest my case.
    Upset? Not at all. I think you're great. You have promise. You're on your way to Level: Diamond Dave. A long road to reach Master Ken, however. Now about my tobacco can ninjer stars...

Sometimes it's better to choke out one bad guy than be peaceful and let the bad guy choke out ten.
    Should have finished the job. He'll just hurt innocent people after he wakes up.

So I told the guys at my dojo about my experience, and they all said I was devilishly honourable. Encouraged, I asked myself - who guards the guardians? This made me go out and stop predators before they offend late one night.

I was near the station when a bad-doer was walking along the pavement. I stopped him on his way, "Who goes there?" He refused to answer, so I asked again, "Who goes there?" This time he tried to push me aside but thankfully I was quick enough to respond with a right hook to the face. I walked home chuckling to myself, knowing one fewer bad-doer was out there terrorising the neighbourhood.

So I told the guys at my dojo about my experience, and they all said I was devilishly honourable. Encouraged, I asked myself - who guards the guardians? This made me go out and stop predators before they offend late one night.

I was near the station when a bad-doer was walking along the pavement. I stopped him on his way, "Who goes there?" He refused to answer, so I asked again, "Who goes there?" This time he tried to push me aside but thankfully I was quick enough to respond with a right hook to the face. I walked home chuckling to myself, knowing one fewer bad-doer was out there terrorising the neighbourhood.

Bad-doer. That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Bad-doer. That was great.
    Man this guy was STREET. He handled that bad-doer. Regardless, he pre-empted and destroyed that other guy-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzYNSOrz-Q

I had to run someplace. In my town. I look over and see this old travel agency , really a giant house converted, all taped off. POLICE TRAINING. I look closer. These guys are gears up in military crap. Practicing entry and I guess room to room clearing and all that stuff involved. I thought. Cool, I never seen them do this before. Then I though, WTF? Why are they training like this hear? What they heck are they anticipating ? Home hostage situations ? Those always go well. Someone dies. Often the innocent. Read about a little girl that got shoot in her grandmothers arms when they raided like that over a drug deal. Guess what . WRONG HOME !

Scary. Schools in session but this place is actually right on walking paths of kids coming home. I assume they will wrap up by then. They had some sort of armored vehical as well. It look a bit dated so maybe it was a supply truck to store the gear for transport?

Some of you my live in a place where you see police doing this stuff often. New here ! The Marines have landed! Killhouses on main type streets in suburbia. GREAT ????

Enough of your offensive nonsense Billy, some of us have lives to save.