Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Style (JJ)

The Perfect Style (JJ)

What are the ingredients of a great martial art?

Power - this is emphasised in styles around the world, from Hung Gar in Southern China to standard weight training in the MMA gyms in the USA.
    Speed - the great weapon of Wing Chun
    Timing - we all know it only takes one strike at the right moment to turn a hero into a zero.

Sure, but if that’s the case why did the ninjas of ancient Japan defeat so many samurai? Samurai were powerful, fast and had good timing right?

Unconventional Combat - the ninja understood that attacking the samurai from the shadows was ten times as deadly as facing them one on one.

In that case, why aren’t there ninja today?

The modern world is not like ancient Japan - we have buses, cars, the internet, guns. We therefore need a new approach to warriorship.

Jon Jitsu is a new approach to martial arts taking the best elements of all styles and applying them to the modern world. Its founder, Jon Bird, understood that by marrying the two halves of conventional and unconventional combat, a perfect system that would terrify even the ronin of old could be created.

Here is an overview of Jon Jitsu.

CONVENTIONAL METHODS: Hitting, kicking, punching, throwing, joint manipulation, weapons

UNCONVENTIONAL METHODS: Trickery, intent reading, espionage, stealth, tumbling, poisonhood

I am one of Jon’s senior students, holding a 5th Dan in Jon Jitsu. I have also recently obtained my teacher’s certificate, and am able to teach online classes.

If anyone is interested in learning, or has any questions, fire away.

Hero

If I sign up, do I get a free chewing tobacco can ninjer star? Also, do I have to grow a mullet?

Hello HerofightWarrio! Welcome to the KFM Forums. Is this anything like Joe Jutsu? Is it as effective?
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 09-06-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    If I sign up, do I get a free chewing tobacco can ninjer star? Also, do I have to grow a mullet?
    Ninjer star, LOL.

Instructor (Jon) teaches Tae Kwon Do in Texas/School. Don't know where the espionage/ninja training comes from. Could be stranger, though. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bird-...=page_internal

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Instructor (Jon) teaches Tae Kwon Do in Texas/School. Don't know where the espionage/ninja training comes from. Could be stranger, though. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bird-...=page_internal
    Karate for Christians ?

If this is the guy why no mention of Jon Jitsu ? Only thing I see is he is a TKD instructor . Much of TKD self defense stuff is essentially Hapkido.

Don’t go around poisoning people dude ,unless you want to spend the rest of you life defending against getting butt raped in prison.In Buhjinkan Ninjutsu you learn how to use 5 categories of weapons, once you are familiar with these ,you can use anything as an improvised weapon for [self defense] poisoning someone would be 1 st degree murder.

Who needs Ninjas when there's JTF2?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

cause JTF2 is for wussies

Additional question. If I sign up, do I get Murican flag ninjer pants?

http://imgur.com/gallery/1GFhVvF

It's sort of funny how you're all happy to mock me, but if Jon Bird himself came round you'd all be pretty quiet methinks. If anyone wants a serious discussion on Jon Jitsu, fire away, otherwise, fire another day. Got ya.

Buddy, fire away. We are just having some fun. I think **** near everyone gets it first time around. Okay, I see Sa Bum Nim Bird but there is no mention of Jon Jitsu. What is it ?

My search came up with the same dead end. Dude is offering his services to teach online, but without a website. Perfect, except goofy. Nobody is going to want to practice Jon Jitsu, Bill Jutsu or bonJovjitsu. Fact. There is no Jon Jitsu Master. So how long does someone get to train in this stuff before they get to find out who the Mystery Master is? Are you Mysterious Power under a new forum identity?
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 09-09-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    My search came up with the same dead end. Dude is offering his services to teach online, but without a website. Perfect, except goofy. Nobody is going to want to practice Jon Jitsu, Bill Jutsu or bonJovjitsu. Fact. There is no Jon Jitsu Master. So how long does someone get to train in this stuff before they get to find out who the Mystery Master is? Are you Mysterious Power under a new forum identity?
    Well in TKD one can call oneself a GrandMaster at 6th degree so maybe in JonJitsu it is 5th degree which would mean we have the last surviving Master of the art right here with HeroHunterKiller