Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
I hear ya about injuries. I injured my neck and back in a T-bone collision some years ago which limited my ability to do some things for a while. And, I almost cut off 3 fingers last year on a table saw - that slowed me down for a bit! lol
That aside, if ANY art is good for your ailments, it's WC. With it's upright stance, 50/50 weight distribution and power coming from the lower half thru your knees-hips-elbows it's one of the best fighting arts for those with limited mobility and issue similar to yours (since it's aim is to stay upright and move and use as little effort as possible)!
Oldmans WC, LOL.

I used to work in a cabinet shop. We also built custom doors and windows. Scary stuff. I was always fearful of the jointer but the table saw was next in that line.
Lucky no major mishaps aside from scares.

I had my right forearm rebuilt. I severed the extensor tendons and the muscle was cut to bone. I almost died. I can not make a fist and bend it inwards.

Again, any and everyone. Speak up and speak out against me if clearly I am wrong. I know I am but I'll probably still post, lol. But they could learn from you.