Thread: What is the name of this Chinese Gung FuCowboy song?

What is the name of this Chinese Gung FuCowboy song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGpt7-V3WT0

lol I love it, it plays for 30 seconds at the beginning of this Xia Quan clip. Gene anyone know what the name of the artist is with the ladies singing in the background like uh la la, la la la la something about down the road but in Chinese?

Rza from New York's Wu Tang Clan shoulda sampled this back in the day if it's an old track..Reminds me of a Clint Eastwood Man With No Name Sergio Leone theme song.

Got me on that one.

That riff reminds me of a song from the Residents. I have to think on that to remember exactly which song however. If it comes to me, I'll post here. As Halloween is upon us, I suppose I could stand to revisit the Residents now.

Maybe ask Jimbo. He's good at this sort of thing.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    That riff reminds me of a song from the Residents. I have to think on that to remember exactly which song however. If it comes to me, I'll post here. As Halloween is upon us, I suppose I could stand to revisit the Residents now.

Maybe ask Jimbo. He's good at this sort of thing.
    Thanks Gene I forgot my old youtube password didn't want to make a new account to ask for the song title lol, plus I figured it would give their youtube page a few more views.

I haven't seen Residents I'll have to check it out.