Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A True Life Story That Happened

I would like to do a kind of FBI criminal profile on this guy .the kind they do when they are looking for a serial killers. I would say herofightwarrio still lives at home with mom and dad. Does not actually practice martial arts but watches mma videos on his computer,thinks based on others opinions, arts like kung fu and other Asian systems are a joke
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 10-12-2015 at 08:28 AM.

I don't think they are a joke at all - I actually train about 10 hours a day so you're wrong. I don't watch MMA - no weapons, controlled environment, one on one (therefore 'shooting' and going to the floor makes sense, whereas with multiple opponents it doesn't), no strikes to the back of the head etc. I could go on. In Jon Jitsu we specifically train in the deadly techniques MMA outlaws.

FBI Profile: goes by herofightwarrio: Still lives at home with mom and dad: Does not actually practice martial arts but watches MMA videos on his computer: Thinks based on others opinions, arts like kung fu and other Asian systems are a joke: Slightly overweight: High school dropout: Still a virgin :Low self esteem: Increases self esteem by making childish insults
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 10-12-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Still lives at home with mom and dad - no, I live with two babes.
    Does not actually practice martial arts but watches MMA videos on his computer - already said I don't watch MMA videos and do train in martial arts.
    Thinks based on others opinions, arts like kung fu and other Asian systems are a jokes - I train in an Asian system
    Slightly overweight - if you call an 8 pack overweight
    High school dropout - I have a PhD
    Still a virgin - lost my virginity when I was 10
    Low self esteem - I meditate every day which actually makes me totally level
    Increases self esteem by making childish insults - like what?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    Does not actually practice martial arts but watches MMA videos on his computer - already said I don't watch MMA videos and do train in martial arts.
    Thinks based on others opinions, arts like kung fu and other Asian systems are a jokes - I train in an Asian system
    still aint got @&*😱 on suffrajitsu bih

For 30 years I have practiced only one technique. It has worked every time against everyone I have used it on, from little old ladies pushing shopping carts to terrorist warriors:

Make a blade hand, strike the enemy on the back of the neck and yell, "Karate Chop!" They drop like a ton of bricks and are out like a light for at least the rest of the movie....er I mean, day!

Works every time it's tried once you have perfected the technique, which takes 12 hrs a day practice, every day, for a minimum of 20 years. If you skip a day, you have to start over from day one and start counting from 0.

Hey, the guy can tell stories if he wants.
    It's not like other people around here don't tell stories.

Anyway, no baiting or calling names. regardless of what you think of the tale being spun.
    That just leads to airing of greivances and I have to spend 2 minutes of my time deleting the outbursts. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by david jamieson View Post
    hey, the guy can tell stories if he wants.
    It's not like other people around here don't tell stories.

Anyway, no baiting or calling names. Regardless of what you think of the tale being spun.
    That just leads to airing of greivances and i have to spend 2 minutes of my time deleting the outbursts. Lol
    karate chop!!!

Pretty interesting how instead of debating the fascinating and true story I told you are simply trolling amongst yourselves. Please try to focus - if you need advice on how to calm the mind I suggest you enrol on the Jon Jitsu meditation course.

High school dropout - I have a PhD, yeah and I got a bridge to sell
    Still a virgin - lost my virginity when I was 10,yeah to your father, which is part of the reason you need to create this alter ego

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    High school dropout - I have a PhD, yeah and I got a bridge to sell
    Still a virgin - lost my virginity when I was 10,yeah to your father, which is part of the reason you need to create this alter ego
    This is pure win. You have genuinely made me laugh today

Quote Originally Posted by pakuakid View Post
    The story would have been much more believable if he had yelled, "Karate Chop" at the crucial moment. All the best yell "Karate Chop" and some use a Judo Sword too.

Quote Originally Posted by pakuakid View Post
    and it's a true story

Pretty interesting how instead of debating the fascinating and true story I told you are simply trolling amongst yourselves. Please try to focus - if you need advice on how to calm the mind I suggest you enrol on the Jon Jitsu meditation course.
    Ok, so you didn't actually send any of those guys to sleep with the fishes.

Why not?

Because of my warrior mercy - didn't you read the end of the story?