Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A True Life Story That Happened

A True Life Story That Happened

I’ve never shared this story before, but some of you have earned my trust through your wisdom/spiritual skills etc.

So, I was visiting a friend in a town that shall remain nameless. My friend had told me his address, but - simpleton as he is - he had written the incorrect street name. I turned up at what I thought was his house and went in.

It turned out I’d just stumbled into a special forces training centre, where the only rule is fight. “Listen gentlemen, let me go upon my way and that’ll be the end of it,” I asked. One of them smiled and said, “Here ya go” before aiming his machinegun at me and firing.

I dive rolled behind a crate and used a shouting method to confuse him. He turned to his friend and asked, “Where did he go?” I chuckled to myself, knowing he’d soon be sleeping with the fishes.

I rolled under his legs screaming “Got ya have I?”, and used a sweep to throw him and his friend to the ground. “Better the devil ya know” I said, winking as I did so, and shot the machine-gun. He was terrified, but I skilfully avoided him and instead shot my initials in bullets into the ground. “Now you’ve even got the autograph baby.” I waltzed out knowing the fool had been on them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    I’ve never shared this story before, but some of you have earned my trust through your wisdom/spiritual skills etc.

So, I was visiting a friend in a town that shall remain nameless. My friend had told me his address, but - simpleton as he is - he had written the incorrect street name. I turned up at what I thought was his house and went in.

It turned out I’d just stumbled into a special forces training centre, where the only rule is fight. “Listen gentlemen, let me go upon my way and that’ll be the end of it,” I asked. One of them smiled and said, “Here ya go” before aiming his machinegun at me and firing.

I dive rolled behind a crate and used a shouting method to confuse him. He turned to his friend and asked, “Where did he go?” I chuckled to myself, knowing he’d soon be sleeping with the fishes.

I rolled under his legs screaming “Got ya have I?”, and used a sweep to throw him and his friend to the ground. “Better the devil ya know” I said, winking as I did so, and shot the machine-gun. He was terrified, but I skilfully avoided him and instead shot my initials in bullets into the ground. “Now you’ve even got the autograph baby.” I waltzed out knowing the fool had been on them.
    I thought the part were they shot at your was pretty good .

Here is a true story.

I was talking stuff. I got sucker punched. I went down. Not knocked out cold but I was done.

Here is another one. Big guy told me he was going to f-ing kill me. He looked sincere. I ran away really fast. Jumped fences. Put as much as I could between him and me.

Here is another one. A chair I moved a bit more forceful than I probably should have hit him. Nonsense ensued. I threw the first punch but him being 6'2 , I fell short. I actually remember looking at my fist an inch from the guys face thinking what the hell just happened. He hit me. Broke my tooth. I punched him from one end of the room to the next. Cut his face on both cheeks. A teacher broke it up. I was 17 I think. He hit me one other time in between me punching him. He was basically out on his feet when the teacher grabbed and shielded him. I stopped and stormed off.

I got a lot of those. Where I ran. I lost. I won. Or it got broke up and left doubts. I had a gun pulled on me once. I figured not much I can do so I walked away hoping I was not going to be shot. I was not shot. No one ever pulled a knife. One kid came looking for me with a nightclub once. I went outside with a longer staff. Nothing ever came of it. He went home I went back inside and smoked up. He probably did the same at his house. I guess I could say we both dodged bullets that day.

Please don't double post.

Please don't double post.
    Okay. No problem.

I'll try not to.

Hopefully triple posting is accepted. Is that a rule ? Who came up with it ? Has anyone ever question that rule? Does it serve a legitimate purpose? Can I exploit it to cause you confusion and anguish ? Will other be mad? Do I care what others think ? If I do, I am selective in the ones I care about ? Why do you make me have to ask myself so many questions? I really cant type that fast. I imagine probably a thousand times a second. Can I hold a thought or am I waiting for you to catch up? Frustrated by you? Or am I thinking this is boring as **** ? Are you the bore? I am I the bore? Perhaps it has to do with perspective. Can you write in the lines? Do you ever stry from those lines? What if the lines are not there? Then what? Make your own lines? What do all these dots and dashes mean? Is there a proper way to use them? Can I use them this way? What if I put it on top? I think that looks lovely. Why must I break up paragraphs? Do you have trouble seeing? I see it fine. Have you had a eye examine? Dooc said, mine are good. Maybe you have occular pressure? Does your head hurt. Did you see what they wrote in the other forum about girls? Is this thread about bullets? What caliber? Or are you using the metric system? High speed rounds or round that destroy what they hit? Did glass get on your hands? Did they even shoot out any windows? Did you try front kicking him johnny? Is drum technique real? What other arts have that? Was it warm out and did you hear any wind spirits speak to you when all this happened? Did you have any other thoughts like, great I am going to die here and I forgot to feed my dog? Just great! I have a lot of question? Can you pm me? Have you studied at Shaolin Temple? Did you meet Davis Carridine? I heard he failed hanging kung. Did he have to remove his arm burns? Do they even have laser technology there. or since it is a burn, are tattoos okay now? Have you explored you mind? Do you have one? Have you journeyed into the astral. What dimension did you achieve? Drugs or breathing? Combination of both? Please continue.

Anyway I hope you all appreciate the true life story I wrote.

Well, I already told you I enjoyed the part where they shot at you? Have you ever consider Hemingway's ideas? Have you read him? You were more blunt and to the point this time. But something was missing? Perhaps talent? Perhaps aptitude for this craft? Have you asked Gene for help? I believe he dies writing clinics. He could help . He writes very well. Not all over the page like me. I should ask Gene for help. Want to go together? Do you smoke pot? Get drunk? Chase chicks? Make people mad at you? Are you scared? I think not because you charge into rooms with guys with machine guns. Are you a SEAL? Hard charging Jarhead? You salt dude? Want to touch my rifle?

Are you a bully? I like bullys.

wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    Have you asked Gene for help? I believe he dies writing clinics. He could help . He writes very well. Not all over the page like me. I should ask Gene for help. Want to go together?
    Don't even pull me into this, either of you.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Boss man has spoken. I'll back off bullyboy.

Well played, boxerbilly

You get extra sour cream on your nachos for today.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Interestingly, since I posted this story one of those special forces fighters got in touch. Here is his email:

Dear He Who Shall Remain Nameless,
    I accept my foolishness on that fateful day. Since your visit we at the unit have been considering a new direction; no longer do the conventional methods of war seem to work in an age of chaos. We would like to invite you to teach your noble art to the warriors of our unit - what say you?
    Kindest regards,
    Warrior Michael

It's always encouraging to get positive feedback after using Jon Jitsu.

Interestingly, since I posted this story one of those special forces fighters got in touch.