Thread: A True Life Story That Happened

Hybrid View

A True Life Story That Happened

I’ve never shared this story before, but some of you have earned my trust through your wisdom/spiritual skills etc.

So, I was visiting a friend in a town that shall remain nameless. My friend had told me his address, but - simpleton as he is - he had written the incorrect street name. I turned up at what I thought was his house and went in.

It turned out I’d just stumbled into a special forces training centre, where the only rule is fight. “Listen gentlemen, let me go upon my way and that’ll be the end of it,” I asked. One of them smiled and said, “Here ya go” before aiming his machinegun at me and firing.

I dive rolled behind a crate and used a shouting method to confuse him. He turned to his friend and asked, “Where did he go?” I chuckled to myself, knowing he’d soon be sleeping with the fishes.

I rolled under his legs screaming “Got ya have I?”, and used a sweep to throw him and his friend to the ground. “Better the devil ya know” I said, winking as I did so, and shot the machine-gun. He was terrified, but I skilfully avoided him and instead shot my initials in bullets into the ground. “Now you’ve even got the autograph baby.” I waltzed out knowing the fool had been on them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    I’ve never shared this story before, but some of you have earned my trust through your wisdom/spiritual skills etc.

So, I was visiting a friend in a town that shall remain nameless. My friend had told me his address, but - simpleton as he is - he had written the incorrect street name. I turned up at what I thought was his house and went in.

It turned out I’d just stumbled into a special forces training centre, where the only rule is fight. “Listen gentlemen, let me go upon my way and that’ll be the end of it,” I asked. One of them smiled and said, “Here ya go” before aiming his machinegun at me and firing.

I dive rolled behind a crate and used a shouting method to confuse him. He turned to his friend and asked, “Where did he go?” I chuckled to myself, knowing he’d soon be sleeping with the fishes.

I rolled under his legs screaming “Got ya have I?”, and used a sweep to throw him and his friend to the ground. “Better the devil ya know” I said, winking as I did so, and shot the machine-gun. He was terrified, but I skilfully avoided him and instead shot my initials in bullets into the ground. “Now you’ve even got the autograph baby.” I waltzed out knowing the fool had been on them.
    I thought the part were they shot at your was pretty good .

Here is a true story.

I was talking stuff. I got sucker punched. I went down. Not knocked out cold but I was done.

Here is another one. Big guy told me he was going to f-ing kill me. He looked sincere. I ran away really fast. Jumped fences. Put as much as I could between him and me.

Here is another one. A chair I moved a bit more forceful than I probably should have hit him. Nonsense ensued. I threw the first punch but him being 6'2 , I fell short. I actually remember looking at my fist an inch from the guys face thinking what the hell just happened. He hit me. Broke my tooth. I punched him from one end of the room to the next. Cut his face on both cheeks. A teacher broke it up. I was 17 I think. He hit me one other time in between me punching him. He was basically out on his feet when the teacher grabbed and shielded him. I stopped and stormed off.

I got a lot of those. Where I ran. I lost. I won. Or it got broke up and left doubts. I had a gun pulled on me once. I figured not much I can do so I walked away hoping I was not going to be shot. I was not shot. No one ever pulled a knife. One kid came looking for me with a nightclub once. I went outside with a longer staff. Nothing ever came of it. He went home I went back inside and smoked up. He probably did the same at his house. I guess I could say we both dodged bullets that day.

Please don't double post.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    Please don't double post.
    Okay. No problem.

I'll try not to.