Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A True Life Story That Happened

Quote Originally Posted by HeroFightWarrio View Post
    I assure you I didn't write "it is written transitionally in Japanese" as that is meaningless.
    Try and meditate about my posting again.

Do you mean "try to meditate"? I'm not being pedantic, I just genuinely struggle to understand what you're trying to say. I'd rather talk about the marvellous art of John Jitsu/John Jitsu/ジョン術

Yes and no. http://www.dailywritingtips.com/try-to-vs-try-and/
    But as I'm not a native speaker, try and forgive me when I make mistakes.

I'm afraid I can't forgive you because you are attempting to undermine the sacred art of Jon Jitsu. Apologise and we'll see.

Sorry for the undermining.

I accept your apology for the following reason:

Many years ago one of Jon Jitsu's top students turned his back on the art and started using his skills as a hoodlum. I tracked him down and we battled late into the night using tonfa. I finally disarmed him and said, "Play time's over", and just as I was about to deliver the finishing blow he looked at me and said, "forgive me, Jon Jitsu is a marvellous and wise art and I have been a fool!" I not only forgave him, but allowed him to become 10th Dan in the art there and then.

Have you ever had any true life stories that didn't happen?

Am I a John Jitsu 10th Dan now, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Am I a John Jitsu 10th Dan now, too?
    No, you forget that other person had 15 years experience in Jon Jitsu, and even founded his own art Steve Li Fut (which he later turned his back on btw)

I'm very proud to present one of my old students - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNIlor4qV7w

(I apologise for the profanities etc. - some jealous troll has somehow managed to edit the original footage, please ignore the annotations)