Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A friend of mine has passed

A friend of mine has passed

I was just notified by another friend.

Grand Master Chuck Turner Kajukenbo and Navy Seal. I have not seen him in 20 years.

http://www.kajukenbo.com/cafe/index.php?topic=6429.0

Sorry, I should have mentioned it was 3 years ago about. I am a hard guy to find if I am out of touch. I contacted an old friend today. He let me know. Chucks death was new to me. Old news in the Kaju community. Like I said, I walked away for years. Told myself this is all a bunch of ****.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 10-12-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Took me a bit to find his obit

Obituaries

Charles E. Turner

By Domini Williams

From page A4 | June 21, 2012

Sept. 27, 1945 — May 26, 2012

Charles “Chuck” Turner, age 66, passed away in Indiana after an accident involving a tree branch that took his life. Chuck was born in San Francisco. The family had several military service related moves before settling in Fairfield. He graduated from Armijo High School, “Class of ’64.”

Chuck was an Eagle Scout, the highest rank attainable in the Boy Scouting program. In the early 1960s, his fellow Boy Scouts elected him to the Order of the Arrow, the honor camping society of the Boy Scouts of America. He was very active with the Fairfield/Vacaville Sem Yeto Chapter of the Order for several years, where he received his first exposure to the lore of Native American dancing and crafts.

In his early youth, while the family resided at Travis Air Force Base, Chuck took an interest in Judo, studying under George Harris, a member of the first United States Olympic Judo Team, a two-time gold medalist in the Pan American Games and four-time United States National Champion. Chuck continued his interest in Martial Arts with the Self Defense Institute studying Kajukenbo Karate, Emperado style, holding a 9th Grand Master belt.

He served two tours in Vietnam as a Navy Seal and was awarded the National Defense Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Purple Heart Medal, and Bronze Star Medal.

Chuck is survived by his mother, Hazel Turner; sisters, Carol Pena and Patricia Spiesman; brother, Jim Turner; daughter, Ashly Lowe; numerous cousins and nephews. His father, Steve Turner, precedes him in death. He was a man who would always come to the aid of a friend or stranger in need. He was greatly loved by many and will surely be missed.

A memorial service will be held for all who would like to attend on June 23, 2012, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Mission on the Hill, 1300 E. Monte Vista Ave., Vacaville. In lieu of flowers, donate to the charity of your choice in Chuck’s name.

Interment is pending at Arlington National Cemetery.

edit- Chucks purple heart was awarded for losing his knee to a bullet. It ended his service with the Navy.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 10-12-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Always sad to hear of someone passing away untimely, unexpected. May the Buddha watch over him, rest in peace and tranquility.

I know how shocking news like that can be.

Condolences, Billy.

mickey

Billy, sorry to hear of the passing of your friend. My condolences.

Trump is a fat **** loser president ! I fit the desription below .

in:
    Politics and Government, War, Evil, and 8 more
    Blackwater
    EDIT

COMMENTS (5)

Blackwater is a Neocon militant group that George W. Bush hired to act as mercenaries. They have been accused of using excessive force, even Murder. [1]

Blackwater
    Blackwater logo

Contents[show]
    Pseudo-justificationEdit
    Blackwater was hired to provide "protection" for civilian administrators in Iraq, and was the single largest private security firm employed by the U.S. government. The contract they had with the government tops out at 1 Billion dollars. This firm is not subject to the restrictions that keep our national military in check, for the nation as a whole cannot be held accountable for their actions. [1]

Actions for which to be held accountableEdit
    Blackwater was founded by former Navy Seals who didn't feel that they had done enough killing in their military careers, and thus wanted to become contract killers. They established a large tactical training grounds in which they train non-military personnel to be able to kill people as efficiently as military personnel can. They then hire themselves out, mostly to the United States government, to kill people that the armed forces don't have enough personnel to bother killing.

While on their supposed protection missions, the Blackwater soldiers were killing civilians indiscriminately. They also smuggled weapons illegally, and they were somehow involved in the debacle that was the Hurricane Katrina rescue effort.

Because they have caused so much harm in the world and broken such a wide array of international laws, rumors developed that George W. Bush planned to keep them under government employ indefinitely.

What are they? Edit
    Blackwater and similar soldier of fortune groups are euphemistically called "contractors," which leads people to believe they are building roads or fixing roofs. What they are in fact is mercenaries, people who like war and don't get paid enough/were psychologically unqualified in the military services.

YEP, Thats me ******* Bush !

Because they have caused so much harm in the world and broken such a wide array of international laws, rumors developed that George W. Bush planned to keep them under government employ indefinitely.

What are they? Edit
    Blackwater and similar soldier of fortune groups are euphemistically called "contractors," which leads people to believe they are building roads or fixing roofs. What they are in fact is mercenaries, people who like war and don't get paid enough/were psychologically unqualified in the military services.

I am

Currently under criminal investigation by every known inteligence agency in the entire world !

DO NOT **** WITH THE CHING FAMILY !

Order given. Little Dick !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rodman

I am also helping to reclaim my lost Siamese brothers and sister my ****tard father left behind !

The Chings are my family. I will order you killed if you f---uck with them !

I take full responsibilty for my own actions. I know no one ! I am all alone in the terrorist attack on American and others soil. I effectively took control of the Popes Knights ! I no longer Command them !