Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Exorcism

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    yeah but if you believe in jewish religion and read their book then you have to believe they are superior. you cant pick and choose
    In spite of their common ancestry, and shared scriptures, Judaism and Christianity are theologically incompatible.

why would jew god give euros a free pass for killing and oppressing jews for 2000 years?
    I don't speak for Jew God. I just quoted him.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    In spite of their common ancestry, and shared scriptures, Judaism and Christianity are theologically incompatible.
    can you imagine anti chinese taoists. no it would not be logical to be into taoism and hate chinese people except on match.com.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

can you imagine anti chinese taoists. no it would not be logical to be into taoism and hate chinese people except on match.com.
    LOL I wish you good luck with your internet dating.
    Does seem pretty messed up, Europeans adopting Judaeo/Christian religions while being antisemitic. I don't know man...not all whitey tightey is like that, but I get it...once bitten, twice shy...
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.

Not really. The Christians do use the 39 books of the OT which is the Tanakh. It is the final 27 books of the bible that delineates them as Christians, but the foundation of the entire belief is predicated by Judaism. Jesus himself was a Jew and a rabbi and lived as such as did all his followers. For some 300 years after he was gone Christians were still Jews, still practicing in synagogues.

The lack of clarity regarding such things as the word "messiah", the preservation of mosaic law etc is where you see how modern Christianity has deviated from it's roots and become more of a tool of power and control under the roman state and the papacy. The divide is vast now. Mainstream Christians often fail to realize their Jewish roots in the same way that Mainstream Muslims fail to realize it as well. But they are all subject to the same lord, the same word, the same law.

Odd how organized religion just has the right way to f&*k everything up and obfuscate the light. In my opinion.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

In the early days of Judaism that may have been the case, but after YHWH worship was firmly established, ALL other gods were considered false gods.
    The scriptures are very explicit on this.
    False gods yes, but not non-existent gods.
    A false god is a god that is not to be worship.
    It is clear from passages such as:
    http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/6-14.htm
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...Deuteronomy+13
    http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/29-26.htm
    http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/5-7.htm

And pslam:
    http://biblehub.com/psalms/82-1.htm

And here:
    http://biblehub.com/esv/deuteronomy/32.htm

Where many translations have the INCORRECT reading "sons of Israel" instead of "sons of God".
    Incorrect since Israel did NOT exist yet at the time of the nations being divided ( tower of babel).
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

yeah but if you believe in jewish religion and read their book then you have to believe they are superior. you cant pick and choose
    Not superior, chosen.
    When YHWH divided the nations, He kept what WOULD be Israel for Himself.
    Israel was yet to be, Abraham was yet to be picked and NEVER forget that ALL nations would be blessed though him and his descendents.
    Israel was to be a nation of priest, the only one to worship the True God, the Creator AND sustainer of everything and through Israel, all the nations would be brought back into the "fold".
    The nations were disinherited by YHWH because they chose to worship other gods, so God does what He always does: He allows people to choose freely.
    We have a choice, we can say to God "Thy will be done" or God can say to US "thy will be done".

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Not really. The Christians do use the 39 books of the OT which is the Tanakh. It is the final 27 books of the bible that delineates them as Christians, but the foundation of the entire belief is predicated by Judaism. Jesus himself was a Jew and a rabbi and lived as such as did all his followers. For some 300 years after he was gone Christians were still Jews, still practicing in synagogues.

The lack of clarity regarding such things as the word "messiah", the preservation of mosaic law etc is where you see how modern Christianity has deviated from it's roots and become more of a tool of power and control under the roman state and the papacy. The divide is vast now. Mainstream Christians often fail to realize their Jewish roots in the same way that Mainstream Muslims fail to realize it as well. But they are all subject to the same lord, the same word, the same law.

Odd how organized religion just has the right way to f&*k everything up and obfuscate the light. In my opinion.
    Religion does nothing my friend, it is an inanimate thing.
    People, now people are just amazing.
    They will take even the best of things and find this amazing way to f' it up royally !
    Why?
    Power.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Power.

Worthless compared to health, happiness, well being, peace and love. None of which are contrived from any sort of power and all that are with you when you are born.

People are fascinating. In that they can find truth without looking for it and at the same time can't see it when it's slamming their head on the ground.

Go figure. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

False gods yes, but not non-existent gods.
    A false god is a god that is not to be worship.
    I'm certainly not debating that the Jews never worshiped other gods, they clearly did. I am pointing out that YWHWism (eventually) did not recognize any legitimacy of these other gods, or their existence as more than idols.

Where many translations have the INCORRECT reading "sons of Israel" instead of "sons of God".
    Incorrect since Israel did NOT exist yet at the time of the nations being divided ( tower of babel).
    There are a great many incorrect translations in the King James and related bibles. Some of them are fairly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Ambiguity aside, Jesus's being the Messiah and his divinity are central tenets of Christianity. These beliefs are heretical to Judaism.
    Christianity considers Jesus the savior of the world. Rabbinical tradition holds that Jesus was a sorcerer who is suffering eternal ****ation in boiling excrement. Those view points are not compatible.

I'm certainly not debating that the Jews never worshiped other gods, they clearly did. I am pointing out that YWHWism (eventually) did not recognize any legitimacy of these other gods, or their existence as more than idols.
    That is my point of contention.
    Biblically speaking, both Judaism and Christianity acknowledge that other gods do exist, or perhaps I should say other divine beings exist.
    Sure, after awhile it was more "easy" to put forth the view that there were no other gods at all BUT that is not a biblical view.

Ambiguity aside, Jesus's being the Messiah and his divinity are central tenets of Christianity. These beliefs are heretical to Judaism.
    Christianity considers Jesus the savior of the world. Rabbinical tradition holds that Jesus was a sorcerer who is suffering eternal ****ation in boiling excrement. Those view points are not compatible.
    the main conflict was between hellenized romanized jews and traditional jews. christianity won because hellenized jews were huge and traditional jews were massacred by romans in the jewish wars, and the roman empire was trying to create an official state religion to replace old latin pantheon and christianity merged with the cult of deus sol invictus.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

the main conflict was between hellenized romanized jews and traditional jews. christianity won because hellenized jews were huge and traditional jews were massacred by romans in the jewish wars, and the roman empire was trying to create an official state religion to replace old latin pantheon and christianity merged with the cult of deus sol invictus.
    Your comment just spanned 300 years, LOL !
    If only everything was so neat and tidy.

Must. Post. This.

The Devil made me do it.

Man Accidentally Performs Yoga Pose, Is Possessed By Horde of Demons
    April 18, 2016

Grand Island, NE—Late Saturday, homeowner Dan Solomon made the mistake of accidentally inviting the armies of hell into his mortal body. Solomon’s wife Reeda reports that the possession took place just as Mr. Solomon finished fixing a leak under their kitchen sink. As he attempted to slide out from beneath the u-pipe, he inadvertently performed the “downward dog” Yoga pose. Immediately, a hoard of demons took up residence in the accountant and father of two.

Satanic slave Mr. Solomon has spent the last two nights prancing around Pier Park, wearing only striped yoga pants and a matching headband, according to sources. Local police have received numerous complaints about the limber demoniac’s hours-long headstands performed at all hours of the night while screaming, “Darkness! Darkness!” Additionally, several small pets have been reported missing in the area.

Still distraught over her husband becoming a flesh-puppet for the evil forces of the netherworld, Mrs. Solomon, flanked by a drooling Mr. Solomon at a Monday press conference, warned, “I just want people to become more aware. Even though the modern, westernized practice of ‘Yoga as exercise’ would be unidentifiable to any religious Hindu, and despite the fact that its origins were only attributed to Eastern spiritual practices for marketing purposes, there is still real danger in performing any Yoga position, be it for exercise or home improvement.”

“We do the bidding of our master!” Mr. Solomon interrupted, rolling out a yoga mat and putting his foot behind his head.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

ROTFLMAO and MORE !!!