Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ground fighting and Kung fu (all styles known as of today

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    John F had an attempted tackle pulled on him by "Osiris". Nthing came of it and by all views, John F had locked Osiris up and he could do nothing.

Omar was there to fight anna trocity, a wanabe at the time who many thought was a dude playing a girl in order to get higher ma points, anyway, nothing came of that and Anna and Osiris an their friend all piled back into a truck and sped off after the Osiris vs Springer confrontation.

Rudy was rocking the guy and then someone thought that it's ony fair if Rudy was at a disadvantage.

In all cases, none of that meant anything.

You did watch those videos right?
    it would have been unimportant cripple fight, except all 3 kung fu guys were claiming elite kung fu expert status and all 3 of them were bragging about supreme kung fu on bullshido forum.

couldnt even beat up a tranny, a kid and a fat hawaiian guy with 3 month bjj white belt training

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    it would have been unimportant cripple fight, except all 3 kung fu guys were claiming elite kung fu expert status and all 3 of them were bragging about supreme kung fu on bullshido forum.

couldnt even beat up a tranny, a kid and a fat hawaiian guy with 3 month bjj white belt training

That was a good lesson.

We need to see more like that.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

John F had an attempted tackle pulled on him by "Osiris". Nthing came of it and by all views, John F had locked Osiris up and he could do nothing.

Omar was there to fight anna trocity, a wanabe at the time who many thought was a dude playing a girl in order to get higher ma points, anyway, nothing came of that and Anna and Osiris an their friend all piled back into a truck and sped off after the Osiris vs Springer confrontation.

Rudy was rocking the guy and then someone thought that it's ony fair if Rudy was at a disadvantage.

In all cases, none of that meant anything.

You did watch those videos right?
    Springer was taken down mounted couldn't escape punched in the face repeatedly as he tried to deperatly hold on. And this was a kung fu master who travelled to Europe teaching antu grappling seminars lol

The fact he managed to hold on in Mount says more about his opponents lack of real ground skills than jfs abilities, if orisis actually could have framed he would have fed him his teeth even more than he did
    Mind you he was only a blue belt fighting an anti grappling master.
    Last edited by Frost; 01-05-2016 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Springer was taken down mounted couldn't escape punched in the face repeatedly as he tried to deperatly hold on. And this was a kung fu master who travelled to Europe teaching antu grappling seminars lol

The fact he managed to hold on in Mount says more about his opponents lack of real ground skills than jfs abilities, if orisis actually could have framed he would have fed him his teeth even more than he did
    Mind you he was only a blue belt fighting an anti grappling master.
    I think we can all agree that in every instance, these altercations were complete bunk and not representative of any martial art and more representative to clinging to a pathos of truth all round.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

CLassic !
    LMAO !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Somewhat serious question.

Who are tranny fighters allowed to fight in the ring ? Who wants to fight them ? I guess it basically means they will fight either sex ? But will either sex want to fight them ?

Looks like one guy could not wait to get it on with him/her asap.

This is actually something the really confuses me. I could care less what anyone want to be anymore. Have at it. But for me, this cause great understanding issues. I would be like, why is the transguy wanting to beat me up? WTF did I do? Id likely avoid him period if I did not have to interact with him. Again, not because I care he is a tranny, I just don't want to know a lot about it.

Bullshido does that all round. A lot of chest puffing and such.
    It's ridiculous online. I have to say, there are people in all camps who fail at staying chill in the face of trolls.
    Historically, it's happened to all of us at one time or another. That's how trolls become trolls after all.

Bottom line is that there are less than 200 fighters male and female around the whole entire world that are making good bank from just having a fight or two a year. And, as soon as one is on the hill, it's not long before another comes along to knock them down. That is the folly of martial artists and the thinking one is superior to another etc.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Another thing that confuses me.

You all showed up to fight or watch. So one side decides, this is a bad spot to do this. Lets go down the road. Less eyes on us. SMART actually. Obviously this was not a lets see who wins in a duel to the death. It was a ****ing match, period. My dogs better than your dog. Period. Such is life. Main cause.

But nope, I guess it was you are not deciding the battle ground. Concrete baby ! WTF ? Yet when it went to concrete was anyone trying to kill ,break or maim anyone else ? Nope, it was control and trying to knock out. Like most fights in real life. It is just proving who has bigger nuts to create a pecking order.

That said, Mr. Kung Fu guy did control on the ground. No one got hurt. He did have advantage with that choke even if he was on his back. Maybe he was not sunk in well. Maybe he did not want to put the guy asleep ? Regardless looks like no one got hit hard enough to cause more than a scuff.

Then they both finally decided this is enough.

Then Mr. Kung Fu wanted to keep going ? I guess not decisive enough ? I guess he wanted to kill the second time around ? Or get that clean knock out? Leave no doubts as to who was the winner. He had it he let it go. No one wanted to hurt or kill anyone here.

And, anti grappling is grappling? So learn to grapple ?
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 01-05-2016 at 10:17 AM.

It's ridiculous online.
    there is a chinese saying, dont pee on the face of a sleeping tiger. john springer made so many excuses i cant believe he didnt claim to lose due to osiris having unfairly superior sub saharan savage genetics. rudy "monkey king" abel backed out of fight 7 times. dont force me to go dig around on thatt sh1thole site looking for those arrogant posts.

i still remember omars videos where punching a heavy bag pushed himself back 3 feet, and quarter squatting 300 pounds for 1 rep while screaming like being molested.

dale "bagua commando" and omega are kung fu guys and they were never picked on because dale is humble and omega actually fought many times irl competition and rekt skinny wannabes on video.

if you are not shi dejian living on carrot mountain living a pure warrior life then stop running your mouth off and claiming you are a kung fu master.
    Last edited by bawang; 01-05-2016 at 10:38 AM.

It's ridiculous online. I have to say, there are people in all camps who fail at staying chill in the face of trolls.
    Historically, it's happened to all of us at one time or another. That's how trolls become trolls after all.

Bottom line is that there are less than 200 fighters male and female around the whole entire world that are making good bank from just having a fight or two a year. And, as soon as one is on the hill, it's not long before another comes along to knock them down. That is the folly of martial artists and the thinking one is superior to another etc.
    So Bullshido actually goes around and hunts dudes down ? Or are these all agreed on will meet you here ? Sorry, I really don't follow all these forums and what they do or talk about. I joined a couple early on but they all seemed dead. To network mainly. So just here really.

I guess the point is is every good dojo owner should be packing a piece for when Bullshido shows up with his crew? " You said you know anti grappling- now you fight- LOL. BANG ! I think almost every state in the nation would call that a solid self defense. Well theose gus train to hurt people. I feared for my life. I shot him.
    The rest ran away and left their friend on the ground. Like most good friend do.... that's life too.

there is a chinese saying, dont pee on the face of a sleeping tiger.

john springer made so many excuses i cant believe he didnt claim to lose due to osiris having unfairly superior sub saharan savage genetics.

i will tell you this. if you are not shi dejian living on carrot mountain, stop running your mouth off and claiming you are a kung fu master.
    I got sprayed by a Siberian once. LOL. That cat was HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    So Bullshido actually goes around and hunts dudes down ?
    autistic aging men claiming kung fu is superior on a mma forum which is mostly a meeting place for angry teens mentally recovering after being bullied and scammed by kung fu frauds

what could go wrong

autistic aging men claiming kung fu is superior on a mma forum which is mostly a meeting place for angry teens mentally recovering after being bullied and scammed by kung fu frauds

what could go wrong
    The Tiger that pee'd on me. Sadly, he has died. He was a beautiful cat. He was originally from Rochester.

http://missoulian.com/prince-a-siber...a4bcf887a.html

the thing is people like novelle "black taoist" bell may have dubious fighting ability, but black taoist does beautiful forms and is a good teacher. he got divine form and is top performer in america and is on par with top performers in china. the rythm, tempo, spirit and athleticism are all on point.

john springer and omar look like overgrown crack babies and do these sloppy rubber band floppy rabbit feet forms. remind me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0
    if you cant fight AND your form sucks, you are a kung fu failure and an overall failure in life.
    Last edited by bawang; 01-05-2016 at 10:57 AM.