Thread: WINNERS: Kung Fu Theater T-shirt from 36 Styles

WINNERS: Kung Fu Theater T-shirt from 36 Styles

Congratulations to our winners of Kung Fu Theater T-shirt. Thanks to 36 Styles for providing the prizes.

Alfred M. - New Orleans, LA
    Eric M. - Arcata, CA
    Kevin T. - Holiday, FL
    Marc V. - Sebastopol, CA
    Edward W. - Augusta, GA

For more on Kung Fu Theater T-shirts from 36 Styles, see our great t shirt thread.

For our current online sweepstakes contest, visit KungFuMagazine.com
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Red face I won

Hey I won something and I never win so to my great surprise I won a shirt, granted it isnt my size. Could have sworn I checked the XL spot but its all about that diet plan!

So a Big Thank you from Holiday!!

Congrats Featherstone!

There was no size option for this particular sweepstakes. All T-shirt prizes are L. When the T-shirts are ours, such as our subsequent Year-of-the-Monkey-T-shirts sweepstakes, we do offer a size option. It is the answer to the sweepstakes quiz question, and it's downright astonishing how many entrees get that wrong. When it's an outside vendor promotion like this one, the sizing is limited to large only; this is always specified in the KungFuMagazine.com Sweepstakes Official Rules in section 5. PRIZES.

I hope you can make good use of that shirt anyway. If it inspires your diet (and I'm so with you on needing to diet) all the better!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Is all good!

Ha, to be honest I couldnt remember if there was a size spot, yeah its been a while since I've been in a large shirt, it fits, just snug. Dropped 40lbs this past year and i'm hoping to drop another 20 to 40 this year. Springing back from thyroid cancer is not as easy as the endocrinologists say it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Featherstone View Post
    Ha, to be honest I couldnt remember if there was a size spot, yeah its been a while since I've been in a large shirt, it fits, just snug. Dropped 40lbs this past year and i'm hoping to drop another 20 to 40 this year. Springing back from thyroid cancer is not as easy as the endocrinologists say it is!
    That's scary stuff. I feel for all you went though and are still going through.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    That's scary stuff. I feel for all you went though and are still going through.
    Thanks man, it's all good, I still have my life and my family and am able to keep on keeping on! Albeit a bit slower than I used too.