Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where are all you WC guys?

Some complain that the forum was too moderated while others complained that it wasn't enough.
    Typical.
    MA love to fight, even if it is only by words.
    The reality is that this forum was probably the least moderated of all the forums.
    It has way too many "armchair warriors" and people that believe that a person can be a fighter without ever actually fighting.
    They believe that drills and demos of applications is the same as actually fighting someone that is trying to knock your head off.
    The forum is a bit dead in terms of activity by too many people got sand in their vaginas.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Agreed. I find it hard to believe that anyone would claim this Wing Chun forum was 'over' moderated

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    Why wouldn't Kevin qualify it? Instead, his response was to commend Obasi in a single sentence, and to then leave the forum for good. I think the answer is obvious.
    That's why you didn't just send him a message and ask, right?

With all the bias and people having already decided to see what they wanted to see, and that still being the case years later, he stopped caring.

I see that, even after all these years, you still can't keep on point. This thread and the topic of Kevin's Chi Sau has nothing to do with LTWT (neither Kevin or Obasi train in LTWT)... but nice attempt to misdirect.
    You're one of the "WC guys" that used to post here. Just trying to catch up. Guess you never went down the street?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    That's why you didn't just send him a message and ask, right? With all the bias and people having already decided to see what they wanted to see, and that still being the case years later, he stopped caring.
    Riiiight.... so a guy who posted so much, telling so many they had WCK all mixed up, just stopped caring and didn't want to explain why he was 'deliberately' letting someone hit him and throw him around?

Does it not seem more likely that Kevin simply had no way of explaining away his bad performance under pressure? Or maybe, as was suggested elsewhere, PB told him to train more and talk less cr@p about others.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You're one of the "WC guys" that used to post here. Just trying to catch up. Guess you never went down the street?
    Oh, it was just a friendly question? That's why you dropped in a line about whether I am 'still convinced LTWT is any good'?

I think it is more that you'd like to somehow make this about LTWT, rather than stick to the topic - Obasi and Kevin. None of this (why people left the forum, or Obasi and Kevin doing Chi Sau) has anything to do with LTWT (which is good) or PBWSLVT (which is also good).

Kevin's performance was not good. Can you remember the other clip also posted in the past (Kevin doing a drill with PB in the US)? The clue to his problem facing Obasi was evident there, too.

It's always best to just message someone and ask, rather assume. You do what you want though.

I honestly wondered if you had made it to the school, but was just teasing. It's been a while. Sheesh, you act like KPM.