Thread: Europe Raiders

Europe Raiders

I'm a little tardy with this one. I didn't know that Jeeja Yanin & Cung Le were attached until just now.

Filmart: Jet Tone Unveils 'Europe Raiders' (Exclusive)
    5:33 AM PDT 3/13/2016 by Karen Chu

Getty Images
    Tony Leung Chiu-wai

The third installment in director Jingle Ma's 'Tokyo Raiders' and 'Seoul Raiders' series, which had a combined box office of $4.6 million in Hong Kong.
    Hong Kong's Jet Tone Films will be launching Europe Raiders, a co-production with China's Inlook Media, at Hong Kong Filmart, which is set to run March 14-17.

The third installment in Jingle Ma's Tokyo Raiders (2000) and Seoul Raiders (2005) series, the $26 million action comedy will be helmed by Ma and stars the previous pics' leading man Tony Leung Chiu-wai.

Filming will begin in May, with plans to shoot in Italy, Austria, Shanghai and Japan. Europe Raiders is set for a 2017 release.

Jet Tone was not involved in the previous installments in the Raiders series, but producer and Jet Tone CEO Jacky Pang told The Hollywood Reporter it seemed like a good fit for the Hong Kong-based company. “Since we have a longtime friendship with Jingle Ma, and we find the idea of the film to be interesting, and the fact the film stars one of the artists in our signed talents, we decided to become one of the investors and the production company of the film,” said Pang.

Additional cast will be announced at a later date, which Pang added would also be international.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Well, that got that old challenge match thread deleted

But the challenges go on...
    Cung Le Responds To Flores
    July 22, 2017

On July 21st the challenge pictured below was posted via Facebook. The details of this disagreement are confusing and has taken place over the past couple weeks. Online sources are reporting Mr. Flores has fought various masters and now has challenged Cung Le for perceived insults that never occurred.

We are confused why Mr Flores has not reached out to us directly, if he would like to he can by clicking HERE or visiting our contact form. Since this has gone viral across all social media, blogs and YouTube we have decided to address it. Additionally you can see the Facebook live video where Cung addresses Francois Flores in English and Vietnamese in detail at around 20 minutes into the video. You will also spend 30 minutes behind the scenes of the movie "Europe Raiders" starring Cung Le, Jeeja Yanin and other great actors. Cung Le's Statement Below.

"To my Fans and Fellow Martial Artists:
    Recently, it has come to a point where I wish to clarify any confusion in the media regarding myself and a Mr. Flores who has touted that I have “challenged” him. In fact, I do not know Mr. Flores or the Master Kiet he appears to be fascinated with. Therefore, I cannot comment on their disagreement or the legitimacy of their Martial Arts techniques or systems. I did however state in several different ways that Mr. Flores is using the platform of Martial Arts to bully. Period. I disagree with his tactics, disrespect, assumptions and blatant disregard of the Principles of Martial Arts. Martial Arts is a lifestyle comprised of aggressive, violent and sometimes lethal techniques. The flip side is using your intelligence to qualify the restraint, respect and use of those hard earned skills. Everyday I try to empty my cup and evolve into a more well rounded Martial Artist. No one is above defeat in a fight … but defeat does not mean failure … it is what you do with that lesson. I have always said “I win like a champion and I lose like a champion.”
    To the valuable and impressionable young martial artists in our community, be respectful but constantly evolve. Ultimately, you are your own Master … and never forget to Honor those who have helped pave the road you are on. If you believe something can be taught better, then teach it to your fellow Martial Artists. Stay hungry for more but humble.
    I would like to thank all my Fans! I love you and appreciate all your support. I will continue to grow in my own Martial Art’s walk and hope my evolution helps yours."

Cung Le on Pierre Francois Flores and Europe Raiders
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Europe Raiders (欧洲攻略, 2019) comedy action trailer 2

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Europe Raiders (欧洲攻略, 2018) chinese action comedy trailer 3

Gene Ching