Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

Isnt it against forum rules to advertise and market products for self gain or personal monetary interest?

Quote Originally Posted by dante-s View Post
    hahaha no not me.

You troll the community with your crumbs suffer for attention like depserate salesman. Your book is a joke to real kung fu artist learning real art, not your creation. Find real sifu to learn from and give up the shame life. How you respond is very unstable. Try to become a good person for change.

Try start over with this book http://www.amazon.com/Wing-Chun-Kung.../dp/0312187769 instead. Best for you to start learning at beginning again.
    This is funny. Hendrik's book is excellent and has real depth. It's funny how far from the path of knowledge some have gone that they have become blinded

Quote Originally Posted by wckf92 View Post
    Isnt it against forum rules to advertise and market products for self gain or personal monetary interest?
    It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine

Hmm...

Is this a real book?

...just lurking on by.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Talking saint hendrik is here again

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Thank you all trolling to keep this thread continuous on. That certain is a great free advertising for the book. It does help more book sales and Also more people has the proper informations.

Thanks for your help!
    Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...

You are always free on your opinion. Thanks!

Let's those who has really read the book and benifit tell their stories

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise_Man View Post
    Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...

You are always free on your opinion. Thanks!

Let's those who has really read the book and benifit tell their stories

Is English your second language? Your book seems to contain the same misspellings and grammatical errors that your posts do.
    If your grammar is flawed, some readers may jump to the conclusion that the content may be flawed as well.

Maybe you could hire an editor and release a second edition with corrections.

Good luck.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Is English your second language? Your book seems to contain the same misspellings and grammatical errors that your posts do.
    If your grammar is flawed, some readers may jump to the conclusion that the content may be flawed as well.

Maybe you could hire an editor and release a second edition with corrections.

Good luck.

Thanks!

And seriously , I have gone through many editors and every editor always pick at the other editor errors ..

The editor is an experiences writer and editor for wck book and magazine. So, this is the best in the mean time. As the focus is technical information instead of literature.

One serious different in this book with other book is, this book is experience by observing. So it is not a read and put aside book. So , if one follow closely on the book to observe instead of just read like a fiction novel then it is less chance to jump into conclusion.

Think about the Buddhist sutra when it was brought to China, how many years with the support from the emperor massive resources to do the job? And we today have no time and the resource they have to transfer the knowledge. It is a 80/20 rule. As soon as 80% is transfer, that is already very good in the reality. Seriously just the energy chapter alone is worthed many times the price of the book because there is none of such content of this chapter present in the history of west.

That is the reality. I have come to realize it is better to open a book support group to clarify things instead of editions over editions similar to computer software of keeping upgrade but really not doing much.

Thanks again for your opinion, the book sure have lots of room to improve, however, it has to face pragmatic reality.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-07-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The following video is the illustration on pages 65 and 66 of the Basics book and the torque picture as attached here

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The reality of wingchun close body torque force flow

The torque concept as in the above utube
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Diagram shows leverage principle, not regulation of chi.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Diagram shows leverage principle, not regulation of chi.
    Read my book watch the YouTube above instead of guessing

The torque concept as in the above utube
    Thus proving, that you are indeed, a spanner head

.... instead of guessing
    Some things never change