Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

Hi Hendrik, what is the role of the Yellow Emperor Classic in your book? You sorted it into the category "reality" alongside the standard model of physics. Do you think knowledge of TCM is necessary for WingChun to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Hi Hendrik, what is the role of the Yellow Emperor Classic in your book? You sorted it into the category "reality" alongside the standard model of physics. Do you think knowledge of TCM is necessary for WingChun to work?
    Yellow emperor classic is the based of all traditional Chinese medicine and internal art when it comes to energy handling , it is a reality from real life experience of thousand of years. One can sees anything practice which violate the yellow emperor classic in the internal art in the past hundreds of years cause damage to the body or health.

Wing Chun is design based on the same Chinese practice thus one needs to know what it is.
    Since many people claiming SNT is an internal practice, then one. Better know what is it or what it is not or what is proper.

There is a energy chapter in the book , it described what was never reveal in the west on the subject which is a brief snap short of what is needed from the yellow emperor classic or proper traditional Chinese internal art energy practice

This is a Xing yee internal art classic, without study the yellow emperor classic, one will never know what it is teaching.

Same with the yik Kam 1840 SLT , the ancient Chinese internal art share the same type of common denominator

Thus, that energy chapter in the book is to present what it is one needs to know in Chinese internal art to have a basic clue of what is going on
    Attached Images Attached Images  

As for physics, this clip is both a physics and wing Chun clue less presentation, in real life it can never last one min. It is obvious wck guy here can never face the boxer.

http://youtu.be/LFg3MLOTftA

I made the following video to answer to the situation above based on physics and wing Chun, the close body torque is just the ck level of art. But it was forgotten by most in the past 100 years.

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0

Instead of knowing what is wck basic one get side tract to structure, to Taiji, to internal art, to western boxing, to Shaolin, to SPM...to magic Qi to mind power........ You name it. It cast in the stone in the past 65years one can see it in photo and YouTube. But fail to apply CK. Seems that no one care if wck can face bigger and stronger but going the track into anything sound deep and magical or similar to movie

Do you know where you're going to?

Do you like the things that life is showing you?

Where are you going to?
Do you know?

Once we were standing still in time

Chasing the fantasies that filled our minds
You knew how I loved you,
    but my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions that you once asked of me

Now looking back at all we planned

We let so many dreams just slip through our hands

Why must we wait so long before we see

How sad the answers to those questions can be?

----- lyrics from :do you know where you are going to ?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-13-2016 at 09:28 AM.

this photo is one of the facts on how those

Small cosmic qigong or sexual qi gong popular in the west or YouTube

when not follow the yellow emperor classic cause stroke,

Hendrik,

Are you proposing that Wing Chun is an internal art and was/is designed for Internal Development?
    Are you saying Wing Chun is not a "fighting art"?

While there are certainly some "internal" aspects to be found in Wing Chun I would have to state that those are secondary and certainly not the main focus of Wing Chun.
    Wing Chun seems to have been developed specifically to train one to fight in a short or abbreviated time frame.
    Many of the problems with Wing Chun having become less and less "effective" or "respected" has more to do with trying to make it into something it is not nor ever was meant to be and getting further away from the fighting mentality and physical training for such.

Do you truly believe that WC, as you train it, is the equal to or superior to any of the main internal arts?

They can design a car to function as a boat and have done so. However, they were never all that popular or prevalent because that design took away from the intended purpose.
    A car is a car and a boat is a boat. In trying to merge the two different worlds too much was lost to make the result practical. IMHO.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Hi Siheng 73,

Are you proposing that Wing Chun is an internal art and was/is designed for Internal Development?
    Are you saying Wing Chun is not a "fighting art"? --------

By evidence, wing Chun is a full art design for

Strengthen the body and Self defense ( Chinese don't like to use the term fighting )

Since it is an ancient design , it is design based on the Chinese kungfu culture .

And the culture is " externally develop sinews muscle and bone, internally develop the breath and further into Qi flow)

Today, we need the 6 13 3 to describe what the ancient Chinese actually present.

It is meaning less to use the marketing term 'internal'

While there are certainly some "internal" aspects to be found in Wing Chun I would have to state that those are secondary and certainly not the main focus of Wing Chun. -------

Seriously , by evidence , the term internal today is just a fuzzy words which is up for everyone's interpretation but not likely to deliver

Wing Chun seems to have been developed specifically to train one to fight in a short or abbreviated time frame. ------

That is true after 1860 where wck is modified or narrow down to train for mass fighting in the street . Whoever modify it has no concern on if the practioners alive the next day, please read how 20millions of Chinese life was spare at that era due to selfishness of the Qing leaders and so called anti qing leaders.

Many of the problems with Wing Chun having become less and less "effective" or "respected" has more to do with trying to make it into something it is not nor ever was meant to be and getting further away from the fighting mentality and physical training for such. ---------

If one investigate into today's linear momentum long first post 1950 wck, one can see, it is everything but wck such as it has evolved into non close body short strike as described in the past.

Do you truly believe that WC, as you train it, is the equal to or superior to any of the main internal arts? -----

I never believe in superior, but I know wck is at least equal as I put it in this video with Navin who expose to pro mma and I myself study many art including kyokushin. what I present here is just ck level of wck.

http://youtu.be/GJHtoa9nmn0

They can design a car to function as a boat and have done so. However, they were never all that popular or prevalent because that design took away from the intended purpose.

A car is a car and a boat is a boat. In trying to merge the two different worlds too much was lost to make the result practical. IMHO. --------

Same with in the above YouTube, today I put out another one which is from ancient wck described in today's language on first contact momentum.

http://youtu.be/yo56wI3qkMk

Saying these above, I am not saying I know it all. However by evidence that many keys exist in the ancient wck is no longer in today's wck

And seriously without knowing the 6 13 3, it is very unlikely one will know what the ancient design is, because by evidence the post 1950 wing Chun Kuen has evolved far from the red boat era wck . That cannot be deny but evident.

So, a question is, do one still want to keep debate on which lineage is most authentic, olderst, .....or find out what is going on and face it. I myself have read and comprehend two of the ancient wck writting , perhaps no other else in this era have the same exposual or has gone this far, and I can say, wck was not understood today and in fact many things in wck today has violate the teachings of the ancient by evidence
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-14-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Name:  39807906.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  89.7 KB

Oh my Im going to barf @ all this fantasy crap.

Hendrik when did u complete ur training under fully accomplish Sifu that you become the most know it all of all Ving tsun origins and designs? Hm? You have authority to tell everyone in Ving Tsun world what is what? Such arrogance n foolish. Lets see the Choe family totally deny ur claims about ermei and white crane master Kong called u a mouse and Wayne Yung also not trust ur type which means u are unqualified outsider to real n establish kung fu artists. How do an outsider become the expert on all Ving Tsun when cannot get to inside the kung fu temple? How do u claim to be such wise when ur not even qualified to be any such authority of Ving Tsun Kung Fu? How can a person who not even graduate to master level tell the world n those more accomplished what is what its unbelievable n ridiculous!

Sergio no longer ur friend now but using your stuff to make his own living now haha must be good stuff.

Sifu Sergio
    February 28 at 6:42pm

Detachment plays such an important role in the IWKA System, no matter which of the Six Core Elements we talk about, for the student levels the detachment of the Body and Mind is crucial. In Europe I will teach how we can achieve the state of the so called 2 minds and be able to strike and react while having full special awareness, striking with the Iwka snake engine is all about Time space and energy.

Wow what a bunch of craps. LOL sinec u are the saint of Hendrik Fu did u certify Sergio to teach ur imagination snake body animal to his students? Is he now paying loyalty fees to u or how you going to stops him from stealing ur ideas for his made up system too? This Sergio guy so lost haha no Sifu to tell him up from down.

Go tell all Ving tsun Sifu around the world u know better than they do how their Ving tsun sucks n missing al l those things you create n imagine to be improved and evolved. Go tell them u claim Yip Man is false, like Sergio try many times to destroy Yip Man heritage. U don’t have genuine learning so u don’t know how real ving tsun actually work n how it built no clue no skill no authority over Ving Tsun! That’s why u make up these things. Anyone can make anything these days n sell it n make it do whatever. Only way ur fantasy survive is to tear down real Ving tsun. Ur imagination so big u become ur own God!

(-----QUOTE=dante-s;1292012

Oh my Im going to barf @ all this fantasy crap.

Hendrik when did u complete ur training under fully accomplish Sifu that you become the most know it all of all Ving tsun origins and designs? Hm? You have authority to tell everyone in Ving Tsun world what is what? Such arrogance n foolish. Lets see the Choe family totally deny ur claims about ermei and white crane master Kong called u a mouse and Wayne Yung also not trust ur type which means u are unqualified outsider to real n establish kung fu artists. How do an outsider become the expert on all Ving Tsun when cannot get to inside the kung fu temple? How do u claim to be such wise when ur not even qualified to be any such authority of Ving Tsun Kung Fu? How can a person who not even graduate to master level tell the world n those more accomplished what is what its unbelievable n ridiculous! --------------)

Since it is a well known public incident in Hong Kong tcma community year 2015.

So, the facts on the following photo is Choy Lee Fu style publicly asking Wayne Yung of SCWC and Ku Chai Wah the Choe family leader to apology in public to all CLF style.

And Hendrik Santo ( Santo as in the photo ) had to go present the facture evidence to the Choy Lee Fut leader to clarify to clear Choe family Wing Chun ancestors off from this well known mess cause by these two in Hong Kong.

So, Why don't those who keep making claim and twisting words here face the Choy Lee Fut style and clear up the issue instead of I have to step in to Defend Choe Family Wing Chun ancestors ?

Since I already publicly announce I left the Choe family lineage. Why do I have to do this dirty job? Isn't that their job?

Thus, could you please flip the page ? And not to bored others here with your self made stories?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-15-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Siheng 73

Try this YouTube on internal

http://youtu.be/06BFXBSRDhk

You guys need to stop picking on Hendrick.
    We've established, quite a whil eback, that his view of WC is just that, his.

I think that his writings and his videos speak for themselves.
    They actualluy speak volumes.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Get to ck level

http://youtu.be/MqhKcfX8_9A

Reply to Force flow transmission question

http://youtu.be/FnYh2cj7Kcg

See, told you.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    See, told you.
    Everything can open under the sun, every facts can be tracked an verify.