Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Hendriks books!

The three common denominator of wing Chun force flow development

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    More creation by YOU, misrepresent as facts.

Huge percent of all Ving Tsun stems from Ip Man n his decsendents today n Ip Man never ever state about snake engine or emei or force flow 61135547788523 blah blah connection ever. Also none of Ip Mans most famous students ever say that too. This guy Hendrik make his-story about his opinion he market as facts n being so rude n talk down against many other Ving Tsun students from many different groups(Ip Man, YKS, YCW, oh yes he try to tear down many lineages n others) in lots of other forum even in FB. All Hendrik Theory go against Ip Man Ving Tsun n cannot survive against real VT either because the real truth is Hendrik never understand real Ving Tsun ever. So he makes up his fantasy. I really believe he is not that smart about VT even for engineer.

Just because no one agree w his fantasy so he go so far as attack their character to some before quiting the groups? His reaction shows how desperate his opinion to be accepted for his false saint hood. Funny is when Hendrik done with crying and exit then he try to join again n repeat his imagination 6 1 1 3 Force Flow Ving Tsun understanding. Short term memory? Those terms he CREATE on his own from engineer thinking not from original VT anything.

People know there is no more support by Choe lineage n never by any Sifu of Ip Man lineage n none from internal arts Sifu. NO endorsement. Many rejections from many different FB groups n forums go against Hendrik. Must be good reason. His videos 99% people cannot get past first couple min before boredom or barfing take over. Who still endorse this guy? Sergio? Haha no more only stealing Hendrik’s stuff for himself he has no clue what is real Ving Tsun. These all facts nothing about attack or fake story but yes I like to make some jokes too.

Only Rober Chu is one to support Hendrik but he is never recognized by ANY Sifu as anyone legit. Why is that. Who really curious about what these 2 believe is because don’t know who these 2 are (who try to tear down Ip Man Legacy for many years). U see so many people agree about this kind old facts all over many FB Ving Tsun forums instead. RC’s siheng share w me on FB Robbie attacking real Sifus w lies n rumors for 37 yrs! Even try to hit his own Sifu during lecture when only 17yrs old, but his Sifu Tan Da to Robbie’s face enough to shut him up! Plus he always been sour student afraid n scared of hard training w any of his siheng in NYC, no intestineal fortitude n never change in his whole life still. I believe his siheng 100% over any word from Robbie. Nothing to admire about him. Today more people will be taken advantage of by Robbie and Hendrik who both never qualified to talk like expert on Ving Tsun or Emei or White Crane they never fully n properly learn it right ever n never earn their knowledge! Fact Hendrik fantasy book is nothing about legit Ving Tsun, waste of time n $.

plus I just hear this story from one of my FB friend recently a story of Robbie Chu n his student Dave Mikinnen do some Chi Sau w some other acupuncture guy who from Ip Man Ving Tsun Kuen recently. Turn out the Dave guy Chi Sau is very poor having a tough time n also try do some Muay Thai+Ving Tsun MMA knee strike during Chi Sau but got stop n shut down pretty quick by the doctor. Instead he having a hard time with the acupuncture guy Ip Man Chi Sao. Robbies own student cannot stand up against Ip Man VTK because this guy prove too much for Dave to handle! Then my friend said Allen Orr try to stop the Chi Sau or something to save Dave from losing bad. After that my friend said what is worse, Chi Sau exchange or what happened after it. He not sure whats worse because Robbie invite the guy to dinner with 6 other of his student n try to make the acupuncture pay for dinner! WOW!

Many people feel this is the problem. Talk no walk only steal n lie. Robbie n Hendrik n Sergio talk so much structure signature structure force flow but don’t hold water against true Ip Man Ving tsun, only false advertising hahaha. Their structure signature idea cannot stand up against Ip Man Ving Tsun. Hendrik book is false advertising coming fron a fake sifu, no skill too busy chasing ghost of Ving Tsun past in youtube culture land. don't believe this guy Hendrik. These guy all have strong opinon against Ip Man Ving Tsun but w past like Robbie n delusional Saint Hendrik need to avoid their misguidance n follow real Sifu.

Thanks for your creative and imaginative, you sure belongs to the movie making group.

Quote Originally Posted by dante-s View Post
    More creation by YOU, misrepresent as facts.

Huge percent of all Ving Tsun stems from Ip Man n his decsendents today n Ip Man never ever state about snake engine or emei or force flow 61135547788523 blah blah connection ever. Also none of Ip Mans most famous students ever say that too. This guy Hendrik make his-story about his opinion he market as facts n being so rude n talk down against many other Ving Tsun students from many different groups(Ip Man, YKS, YCW, oh yes he try to tear down many lineages n others) in lots of other forum even in FB. All Hendrik Theory go against Ip Man Ving Tsun n cannot survive against real VT either because the real truth is Hendrik never understand real Ving Tsun ever. So he makes up his fantasy. I really believe he is not that smart about VT even for engineer.

Just because no one agree w his fantasy so he go so far as attack their character to some before quiting the groups? His reaction shows how desperate his opinion to be accepted for his false saint hood. Funny is when Hendrik done with crying and exit then he try to join again n repeat his imagination 6 1 1 3 Force Flow Ving Tsun understanding. Short term memory? Those terms he CREATE on his own from engineer thinking not from original VT anything.

People know there is no more support by Choe lineage n never by any Sifu of Ip Man lineage n none from internal arts Sifu. NO endorsement. Many rejections from many different FB groups n forums go against Hendrik. Must be good reason. His videos 99% people cannot get past first couple min before boredom or barfing take over. Who still endorse this guy? Sergio? Haha no more only stealing Hendrik’s stuff for himself he has no clue what is real Ving Tsun. These all facts nothing about attack or fake story but yes I like to make some jokes too.

Only Rober Chu is one to support Hendrik but he is never recognized by ANY Sifu as anyone legit. Why is that. Who really curious about what these 2 believe is because don’t know who these 2 are (who try to tear down Ip Man Legacy for many years). U see so many people agree about this kind old facts all over many FB Ving Tsun forums instead. RC’s siheng share w me on FB Robbie attacking real Sifus w lies n rumors for 37 yrs! Even try to hit his own Sifu during lecture when only 17yrs old, but his Sifu Tan Da to Robbie’s face enough to shut him up! Plus he always been sour student afraid n scared of hard training w any of his siheng in NYC, no intestineal fortitude n never change in his whole life still. I believe his siheng 100% over any word from Robbie. Nothing to admire about him. Today more people will be taken advantage of by Robbie and Hendrik who both never qualified to talk like expert on Ving Tsun or Emei or White Crane they never fully n properly learn it right ever n never earn their knowledge! Fact Hendrik fantasy book is nothing about legit Ving Tsun, waste of time n $.

It is a waste if you don't go made movie for your creativity

Quote Originally Posted by dante-s View Post
    plus I just hear this story from one of my FB friend recently a story of Robbie Chu n his student Dave Mikinnen do some Chi Sau w some other acupuncture guy who from Ip Man Ving Tsun Kuen recently. Turn out the Dave guy Chi Sau is very poor having a tough time n also try do some Muay Thai+Ving Tsun MMA knee strike during Chi Sau but got stop n shut down pretty quick by the doctor. Instead he having a hard time with the acupuncture guy Ip Man Chi Sao. Robbies own student cannot stand up against Ip Man VTK because this guy prove too much for Dave to handle! Then my friend said Allen Orr try to stop the Chi Sau or something to save Dave from losing bad. After that my friend said what is worse, Chi Sau exchange or what happened after it. He not sure whats worse because Robbie invite the guy to dinner with 6 other of his student n try to make the acupuncture pay for dinner! WOW!

Many people feel this is the problem. Talk no walk only steal n lie. Robbie n Hendrik n Sergio talk so much structure signature structure force flow but don’t hold water against true Ip Man Ving tsun, only false advertising hahaha. Their structure signature idea cannot stand up against Ip Man Ving Tsun. Hendrik book is false advertising coming fron a fake sifu, no skill too busy chasing ghost of Ving Tsun past in youtube culture land. don't believe this guy Hendrik. These guy all have strong opinon against Ip Man Ving Tsun but w past like Robbie n delusional Saint Hendrik need to avoid their misguidance n follow real Sifu.

Wing Chun momentum