Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

I study art and science instead of fighting fighting ..... And only fighting

And you surely missed my demonstration

http://youtu.be/Ch_JeLmQ4yQ

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If you like theory then Hendrick is the guy to go to.
    I have never seen anyone make long ass videos about a MA or a MA principle and NOT demonstrate it at all !
    Hendrick has, IIRC, always stated that fighting is not what WC is about so, if you are the kind of person that values practical application and expression of MA and WC in particular then Hendrick may not be the guy for you.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-19-2016 at 08:38 AM.

playing with fire inviting demon prime example

this guys neural circuits are literally fried from dabbling in online qigong instruction. his body is literally falling apart and vital qi evaporating. falungong is literally healthier mentally and physically.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-19-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I study art and science instead of fighting fighting ..... And only fighting

And you surely missed my demonstration

http://youtu.be/Ch_JeLmQ4yQ
    If you meant to add validity to my point then well done.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

this guys neural circuits are literally fried from dabbling in online qigong instruction. his body is literally falling apart and vital qi evaporating. falungong is literally healthier mentally and physically.
    Most people don't realize what they are doing until it is too late but hey, to each their own my friends, to each their own.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

the fact that hendrik is taken seriously by so many chunners is why amercan wing chun, the ultimate classical mess that broke bruce lees spirit, will die out in this generation.
    I don't think I have ever laughed out loud at a forum post before this. Cheers

Great opinion!

Read the book , then one sees from the transparent education that this type of opinion is baseless. Lol

That's why we need a transparent facts based education not this type of opinion. That is what the book for to educate so that one will no longer buy snake oil

firstly hes a full blooded jungle asian with a european last name. thats just shady and weird. secondly he was caught red handed before in the forum about copy pasting chinese google many times. for example pasting directly from shaolin 72 arts pdf, yiquan blog, emei kung fu blog, wing chun blog. thirdly he looks like an aids patient, how the hell can he teach anyone anything. if u have watched video of hendrik and still support him then you are guilty by association, revealing that your own physical and mental state is similar to his.

the fact that hendrik is taken seriously by so many chunners is why amercan wing chun, the ultimate classical mess that broke bruce lees spirit, will die out in this generation.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-19-2016 at 01:53 PM.

If you are Falungong follower U not go back to China become U Nick.

Ron,

Do you receive the book yet?

Really looking forward for your review!

Best regards
    Hendrik

Any one who likes to review it for magazine, let me know. I can sent him a free copy if needed.

See? That's all that was need to revive the Wing Chun Forum. Hendrik was the glue that held this subforum together.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    See? That's all that was need to revive the Wing Chun Forum. Hendrik was the glue that held this subforum together.
    I am not trying to do anything but presenting we can have a basic text book to be a reference on the basic disregard of lineage, style, east or west. This book is for develop and use it daily disregard of which lineage or style, it is Not read about it think about it talk about it and don't get what it is

To be able to analyze what one see replicate it, is the purpose of this book
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-21-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Can't say I have followed this closely over the years, mostly because I can't make any sense of it. But here you seem to be saying here that angular momentum is important in wing chun.

Isn't that just what everyone knew already? Why three long videos to say it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    You are still trolling and hating? That is the most sad point. Maybe time to grow up.
    I'm not trolling because I'm not trying to get a rise. I have watched a lot of Hendrick videos that didn't make any sense, or said nothing much. What am I supposed to think?

If you can make sense out of it then perhaps you can enlighten everyone else? I have asked a question about training outcomes on your youtube thread.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    I'm not trolling because I'm not trying to get a rise. I have watched a lot of Hendrick videos that didn't make any sense, or said nothing much. What am I supposed to think?

If you can make sense out of it then perhaps you can enlighten everyone else? I have asked a question about training outcomes on your youtube thread.

Get Alan's book that simple. He explained it clearly there
    Attached Images Attached Images