Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

Quote Originally Posted by wckf92 View Post
    Some things never change
    It is by evidence, for many people, trolling is the job here instead of discussing reasonably.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It is by evidence, for many people, trolling is the job here instead of discussing reasonably.

Thanks for making my point

many wing chunners suffer from sthenophobia, mental illness involving irrational fear of muscle and strength. u have to overcome this instead of tainting kung fu with your mental illness
    Last edited by bawang; 03-08-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise_Man View Post
    Alan Orr still not part away with you? I see no skill in you in your youtube video. If you know those great theories, you must be very good but you are not. If you have not achieve that level, how can you educate people? Somemore producing university text book to cheat people. Oh my god...
    They come from same guy who teachs them to have no respect to others because Robert Chu grow up that way. He grow up with big ego n arrogant against others who knows more than him an don’t give in to his demands since the old days in 80’s. He’s a low character n bully type, long history w bad reputations. No good sifu wanted to teach Robbie or give in to his demands so he try very hard to lie n defame lots of sifu who reject him and then teach his followers to think like him too. Nest thing is Hendrik show ving Tsun uses roller skates.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    This is funny. Hendrik's book is excellent and has real depth. It's funny how far from the path of knowledge some have gone that they have become blinded
    Funny Allan is I read your post and think the same about you! I’m not so sure you know real when you see it. Hendriks book as deep as fiction book. How long you follow Robbie for so long who makes up lot of his own stuff and ways. He is not legit always talking down about others spreading lies and rumors to make him feel better inside and you still following him while calling others blind! Hahahaha that is crazy. You learn from a guy who so far remove from real knowledge since no sifu really can stand Robbie now you believes Hendrik is real too. Who is blind? Hahaha

This book for fantasy section in university haha no maybe more like DIY or comic section.

Hendriks Back

Bloody Madness Bloody Madness .

saint hendrik

what are you trying to prove? You have no skill at all. see your own video. How can you teach people wing chun?

Thank you for all of you guys opinions!

I believe in everyone can have their free opion, however, facts are facts.

And I truly encourage you all to made your YouTube to share your wing Chun to the world. Since YouTube is a new culture of sharing.

And I truly encourage you all to made your YouTube to share your wing Chun to the world. Since YouTube is a new culture of sharing.
    Learning from video is why you are so lost when it comes to WC
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by dante-s View Post
    They come from same guy who teachs them to have no respect to others because Robert Chu grow up that way. He grow up with big ego n arrogant against others who knows more than him an don’t give in to his demands since the old days in 80’s. He’s a low character n bully type, long history w bad reputations. No good sifu wanted to teach Robbie or give in to his demands so he try very hard to lie n defame lots of sifu who reject him and then teach his followers to think like him too.
    What's with KFM forums being filled with people who think Robert Chu runs some kind of organized crime syndicate for Wing Chun?
    Last edited by Marnetmar; 03-10-2016 at 07:44 PM.

6 13 3

6 13 3 is the basic common denominator of the Chinese ancient internal martial art in a comprehensive and systematic order, knowing it will be able one to get a good view on both the big picture and details of the ancient practice and today's science;

With the 6 13 3, one can find out what one lack or which area one needs to get help or improve. Without a full handling of these or equivalent will guarantee incompleteness in the basic of internal art practice.

here I would like to share with you more details on the 6 13 3 model ( six core element thirteen states and three system keys ) I have developed and verified.
    Details are can be found from the book ' basic wing Chun Kuen art and science ' in Amazon.com

The following is a brief description of the 6 13 3:

A, the Six core elements and 13 states

1,Physical body -- 色身

There are three states of attainment 修证 in this element -- loose 松 , link 贯串, light 輕灵

Seven bows 七弓

2, Mind element --- 心

There are four functions in this element --- thinking 思, intention 意, visualization观, awareness知.

There are three states 境界of attainment of mind stability 一一 settle 定 ,quiet 静, peace安

3, breathing element ---- 气(呼吸)

There are four states within this element

Breathing with noise. 风, panting 喘, normal breathing 气 , full body breathing 長气

And an advance state non breathing 息 which needs to attain in order to enter samadhi

The above four element is the body of the art 体 the following two elements is the application of the art 用

4,energy flow 脈 (真氣流 Qi flow)

There are three states 境界 in this element

Ready 心息相依, surface 得气,leading the flow 以意领气

5,Strength element --- 力劲

There are two types of strength

The body type Strength 力,the Force flow type 劲流

Within force flow there is two type of injection 阳劲,阴劲

6,momentum ---势

There are two common use of momentum 一力降十会,以柔克刚
    Five ways of handling momentum 生,勊,制,化,数
    Five ways of entry handling 直,侧,胯,囘,迥旋

B, the three system keys

Law of physics 物理
    Biomechanics 生物力學
    Yellow emperor classic 黃帝內經

Details are can be found from the book ' basic wing Chun Kuen art and science ' in Amazon.com
    See what I mean? Seems pretty obvious you are advertising your product. On another post you said otherwise...that "trolls" were doing it, not you.

This is what your wrote on post 108: "It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine"

I'd suggest copious amounts of water dude...dehydration can be a real concern! hahaha
    Last edited by wckf92; 03-11-2016 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks for your again and again trolling opinion.

Your post shows you are not able to differentiate between quoting and advertising. It is like a person who is naked and keep thinking others are naked too.

The facts are:
    6 13 3 is present very clearly and understandable here .

No one need to have the book to know what it is and use it to the first order.

And there is no direct web link to the book

Quote Originally Posted by wckf92 View Post
    See what I mean? Seems pretty obvious you are advertising your product. On another post you said otherwise...that "trolls" were doing it, not you.

This is what your wrote on post 108: "It is not me. They do it via trolling . So that is their problem. Not mine"

I'd suggest copious amounts of water dude...dehydration can be a real concern! hahaha
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-11-2016 at 07:33 AM.

The 'internal' definition many resist to know

In English

http://youtu.be/-NXziUT7MWc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A summary

A visual presentation of 6 13 3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hendrik, I don't understand or agree with a lot of your stuff but the outright hostility people show towards you frankly baffles me.

Keep doing what you're doing.