Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hendriks books!

Momentum and force flow of wck

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik, Can I please ask why you are no longer associated with Sergio???

Did he take your Wing Chun and claim it as his own?
    I think most possible he is include Hendrik creation into his product like he do oters LT + Chi Shi +Black Flags + Emei iYikkam 1700 chop suey.

Is it true that you and Sergio have moved on?
    Sergio is hit n quit style with scam artist ever couple years! One day he finds exciting and new to him and next thing he finds he still gullible. He fell out w Andreas Hoffmann Kenneth Lin Benney Meng now add Hendrik to hit n quit list. Lots real sifu out there don't care about celebrity Sergio. He confused thinking he is big fish with youtube channel addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Yes.

We have part away.

As I have no longer has any Chinese traditional todai.

I teach the art and science, Not Fighting art.
    LOL. What a joke. Buy crumbs from a mouse only get his rotten cheese. He never learn real kung fu so he make up his own as most authentic. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JHONDA View Post
    Both Chu and Santo are using SifuSergio to become famous, meanwhile Sergio caanot decide who is real wing chun. First he tell all that Hoffman Gee Shin is the mother of wing chun, then Hoffman turn out to be liar. Next Sergio say Black FLag is mother of all Wing Chun, then Kenn Lin found out to be liar by his own sifu. Now again he is promoting Santos as mother of all wing chun

SifuSergio is like a 3 years old saying anone who gives him candy is his father. Wrong again.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sifu-...0369842309124/
    TRUE STORY.

Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.
    its very healthy to keep stay busy. Even sleep considered more important busy time than read new fantasy books.

Quote Originally Posted by dante-s View Post
    its very healthy to keep stay busy. Even sleep considered more important busy time than read new fantasy books.
    I will let Ron to share his view If he likes.

For you,
    Sorry to have to disappoint you because the book is setting a new standard reference in wck formal education for this era and era to come. Lol

Everyday more and more wcners are adapted to the new standard reference be it in wck or other internal art.

You can't stop it now.

Waiting to get obsolete is your faith ;
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-02-2016 at 11:34 PM.

My threat from my book so you know , this book is mean to be a formal education text.

It has gone far beyond, stories and legend and which grandmasters is a demigod

But technical which can deliver result
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-03-2016 at 08:05 AM.

My threat from the book, on lik and ging , strenght and force flow. Everything is well defined and can be experience within an hour.

There is no need of my grandmaster is better then your grandmaster, it is Taiji , it is internal art..... Where even one debate for 1000 life times, still one don't know what is a lik and a ging
    Attached Images Attached Images  

For you,
    Sorry to have to disappoint you because the book is setting a new standard reference in wck formal education for this era and era to come. Lol

Everyday more and more wcners are adapted to the new standard reference be it in wck or other internal art.

You can't stop it now.

Waiting to get obsolete is your faith ;

Plus my faith my God is BIGGER than ur crazy mouse disorder.

So how come no good sifu want you as student? This why you make up own fantasy to feel want and connected? Is ur kung fu spirit so hungry for real stuff but no one care to feeds you? Why is the case so? Thats why you must make up ur own stuff then sell book to feed your suffering mind, don't care you spreading lies to the public though? What is ur consiceous say? Must be clear as mud to feel ok.

Go find real sifu show heart of real student n become an honest person. That is sound advice, and sleep more.

Sorry,

You are day dream and trolling.

I do education, just wait and you will experience those who benifit from education obsolete you.

Plus my faith my God is BIGGER than ur crazy mouse disorder.

So how come no good sifu want you as student? This why you make up own fantasy to feel want and connected? Is ur kung fu spirit so hungry for real stuff but no one care to feeds you? Why is the case so? Thats why you must make up ur own stuff then sell book to feed your suffering mind, don't care you spreading lies to the public though? What is ur consiceous say? Must be clear as mud to feel ok.

Go find real sifu show heart of real student n become an honest person. That is sound advice, and sleep more.

hahaha no not me.

You troll the community with your crumbs suffer for attention like depserate salesman. Your book is a joke to real kung fu artist learning real art, not your creation. Find real sifu to learn from and give up the shame life. How you respond is very unstable. Try to become a good person for change.

Try start over with this book http://www.amazon.com/Wing-Chun-Kung.../dp/0312187769 instead. Best for you to start learning at beginning again.
    Last edited by dante-s; 03-03-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Thanks for your good opion. Best regards

Ps. I never intended to sale this book but want to give it for free. It is the survey from wcners told me that some western culture only appreciate if they pay for it. So, good luck, wait for the day the world to be educated and you entirely obsoleted.

hahaha no not me.

You troll the community with your crumbs suffer for attention like depserate salesman. Your book is a joke to real kung fu artist learning real art, not your creation. Find real sifu to learn from and give up the shame life. How you respond is very unstable. Try to become a good person for change.

Try start over with this book http://www.amazon.com/Wing-Chun-Kung.../dp/0312187769 instead. Best for you to start learning at beginning again.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-03-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Hendrik,

Your two books arrived today. I have not had time to read them yet as I am very busy on a Major Project with the Dragon Society International and have classes to teach soon.

I hope to get the opportunity to read them over the coming weekend.
    Looks like Rons fallen into a coma whist reading the book...........

My threat from my book so you know , this book is mean to be a formal education text.

It has gone far beyond, stories and legend and which grandmasters is a demigod

But technical which can deliver result
    Is school level physics really a formal education that we all need?

oh...saint hendrik is here

saint Hendrik...nice to see u here

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Is school level physics really a formal education that we all need?
    Formal education require properly accomplished Sifu for administer info correctly. This guy Hendrik is not of formal education or right teaching therefore his book for fantasy only or entertaining self teaching if u want to resemble fool who write it.

Next book from him will be how art of delusion has six force flow crazy emotions as scientific response when real kung fu artist don't believe your fantasy fu.

Thank you all trolling to keep this thread continuous on. That certain is a great free advertising for the book. It does help more book sales and Also more people has the proper informations.

Thanks for your help!