Thread: SiFu Allan Lee

SiFu Allan Lee

The world is at a loss. My SiFu, Allan Che Kong Lee passed away Tuesday, February 16th. He was one of the greatest practitioners and instructors of Wing Chun Kung Fu of our time. He devoted his life to preserving the art he loved so much. May we all face life with the same honesty, integrity and standards as he did. I have not only lost my instructor, but my mentor, my father figure and dearest friend. You will be missed, SiFu!
    Your journey ends at my feet.

*It takes effort to learn to do something without*

Very sorry to read you lost someone so dear to you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mun hung View Post
    The world is at a loss. My SiFu, Allan Che Kong Lee passed away Tuesday, February 16th. He was one of the greatest practitioners and instructors of Wing Chun Kung Fu of our time. He devoted his life to preserving the art he loved so much. May we all face life with the same honesty, integrity and standards as he did. I have not only lost my instructor, but my mentor, my father figure and dearest friend. You will be missed, SiFu!

My condolences to Sifu Allan Lee's famliy, students, and friends. My fondest memory of Sifu Allan Lee was when I met him at sifu Sonny Whitmore's school on Farrington st. in Flushing Queens NYC during the mid 90's. At the time sifu Whitmore was in the process of transitioning his school from TWC to Duncan Leung's system. I had the privilege of chi saoing with Sifu Alan Lee, and he mentioned that I would be good in his system, he even offered me decipleship unfortunately I had to decline because I lived in Canada. I had about 4 and a half years training in wing chun under my belt up to that point, and I can honestly say that he was one of the few I had met who had good structure in chi sao.

RIP Lee sifu
    Last edited by kung fu fighter; 02-20-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Condolences to all,

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mun hung View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Really saddened by the news. Condolences to his family and students and friends.

He still lives on

Through his students, family and this-

My condolences to the family and students of Sifu Lee.
    I only met him once but found him to be a very dedicated and sincere instructor

It is a fact of life that the older generation will pass on as time progresses.
    It places the "opportunity" for the continuation and advancement of the art to those of the next generation.

We should all strive to glean as much as we can while some of the older "treasures" of the system are still with us.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space