Thread: i'll leave this right here...

Cool i'll leave this right here...

just incase anyone fails to see the relationship between the juggling arts and the martial arts and how in the ancient world, they were the secrets of the grandmasters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYAzTPt55hQ

and hi guys, been awhile. i saw this today and for some reason after like 7 years, i felt the uncanny vibrational frequency that manifested as the impulse to drop by and say hi... so... how ya'll doing?

Welcome home!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Greetings uki,

Seven years is an awfully long time to be off planet. I hope you didn't shrink up from the reduced gravity.

What have you been up to? Besides juggling?

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings uki,

Seven years is an awfully long time to be off planet. I hope you didn't shrink up from the reduced gravity.

What have you been up to? Besides juggling?
    i believe it's more like 6 years... let's see - newest child was born in 2013, bring the total to four at home. went to romania a few years ago, came back and built a brick tower addition in my living room. took the 10 year old daughter to mindanao for a month last fall just hung out - we hiked mt. apo - the tallest mountain/volcano in the country. she was the only american child to climb it, the only child to climb from base camp to summit in one day, and she did it in sandals. good times. aside from that, being a dad, improving and expanding the house, working with my same boss doing mansonry, juggling the iron balls, hitting the dummy from time to time - just living and enjoying life.

if you megadosed on cattle hormones in these lost years you could have achieved so much. now the last of your vitality is gone.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if you megadosed on cattle hormones in these lost years you could have achieved so much.
    actually the sun eating methods are proving very interesting to say the least.
    now the last of your vitality is gone.
    every year a tree loses all vitality and goes into remission/hybernation/stasis and emerges every spring with the youthfulness of a new fawn.