Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nunchuck Hotties

Nunchuck Hotties

Now I'm a little bummed. I was offered a screener for this and considered it because of Gillan's fight scene in Part 1, but with the holidays coming, I couldn't spare the time to write up a review so I declined.

'Ginger ninja' Jumanji star turns martial art superstar with nunchucks
    EXCLUSIVE: Kickass Karen Gillan, 32, fancies herself as a real crime fighter after mastering the deadly martial arts weapon for Jumanji: The Next Level - out next Wenesday
    ByToby McDonald
    20:44, 7 DEC 2019UPDATED21:20, 7 DEC 2019

The latest Jumanji movie will hit cinema screens next Wednesday (Image: HANDOUT)

We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see ourPrivacy Noticefor details of your data protection rights
    From sidekick to kickass, Karen Gillan has come a long way since leaving Doctor Who.

Gillan turned into a ginger ninja for her latest role, opposite Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.

She mastered the nunchucks, a deadly martial arts weapon, to play Martha in Jumanji: The Next Level, out on Wednesday.

Now Gillan, 32, fancies her chances as a real crime *fighter even if the weapon, two sticks linked by a chain, is outlawed on the streets of many countries.

She said: “If someone attacked me on the street, I could see if I had the *reflexes and the skills to *react in the moment.

The new Jumanji sees the human characters morph into the avatars
    The new Jumanji sees the human characters morph into the avatars (Image: HANDOUT)

“But that’s not an invitation to *attack me. I am just angry and ready to fight.”

Her skills impressed on set. One film insider said: “Everyone was blown away by Karen’s martial arts fighting – she took it to the next level, and was a real ginger ninja.”

Johnson, 47, said: “Her skill level of kicking ass and how she elevated those action *sequences was amazing.”

But co-star Joe Jonas was at the sharp end of her martial arts when she accidentally hit him with nunchucks.

Karen accidentally smacked her colleague with the nunchucks during filming (Image: Getty Images)

Gillan’s career has skyrocketed since she left the Tardis and the then Doctor, Matt Smith, in 2013 after three years as companion Amy Pond.

Next Level is her second Jumanji film. She has also played Nebula in two Guardians of the Galaxy films and this year’s smash, Avengers: Endgame.

Gillan lived in New York but has returned to Los Angeles.

She said: “I prefer New York with lots of people around. In LA the streets are quite deserted.”

Perhaps it is because everyone has heard about her new skills.
    THREADS
    Jumanji
    Nunchuck Hotties
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Kung Fu All-Star VR

January 6, 2020 Griffin Streeter 0
    Get Your Karate On In ‘Kung Fu All-Star VR’
    Get Your Karate On In ‘Kung Fu All-Star VR’

Get ready to say “Kung Fu fighting” as Kung Fu All-Star VR is coming to the immersive platform.

Created by InterServ International, this martial arts game allows you to experience what Kung Fu is all about. Users will be able to utilize the famous nunchuks to beat down your enemies. While you might not be Bruce Lee, this game will allow you to spin the deadly weapon to accurately hit your opponents.

In the trailer you can see how explosive these nunchucks are and how the swing of your weapons truly take down the opponents. The opponents range in difficulty with the minions being easy to kill. The bosses of course will take some beating before you can defeat them.

The game is still in early access and more information can be found on their Steam page. The game is set to debut on both the HTC Vive and Valve Index.
    I will forgive the "get your karate on" title because of the jumpsuit nunchuck hottie (follow the Steam page link for more vids of her)

THREADS
    What video games create the best fighters?
    Yellow/Black Jumpsuit
    Nunchuck Hotties
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

BEST OF _ 2019 _ NUNCHAKU FREESTYLE _ by Petit PatapOn

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Nice! Can't wait until she gets to 3 part Chinese weapon

Sushmita Sen

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Adah Sharma

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Nikkita Lyons Practicing with her nunchucks!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Rayna Vallandingham

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips