Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy valentines day

happy valentines day

happy valentines day bi tches.

and if you don't have a special someone in your life to share valentines day with dont fret. today is a perfect opportunity to reflect on why you don't deserve it.
    where's my beer?

I came to an understanding with my wife years ago, when we were still dating, that I don't acknowledge valentines day. I always told her that I don't need a fabricated holiday to tell me when I can be affectionate with her or when to buy her things....she seems to understand.

Does anyone else think this holiday is stupid?

If turkey's get a day...
    If the birthday of Jesus gets a day...
    If a bunny gets a day...
    If the Irish get a day...
    If the President's get a day...
    If workers get a day (Labour day)...

Then by gosh, my girlfriend is going to get a day.

I don't buy into that not caring for the whole year then being affectionate on Valentine's day nonsense. You care for who you are with for the whole year and then celebrate your love on a day dedicated to that.

Of course I am on the internet one Valentine's day...
    A unique snowflake

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    LOL...and you believe her when she tells you she 'understands' ?

Dude, quick, Hallmark is still open.

Three rules of many:

Don't forget V-Day.

Don't forget B-Day

Don't forget anniversary...any of them: first date, first kiss, first sex.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Valentines day and my birthday are my only guaranteed "hummers" of the year. I make sure I order the flowers days in advance.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

celebrating v-day is ****in' expensive....

shes lucky i love her so much....

luv schmuv....... im waiting for no strings attached hot monkey sex day

mmmm....monkeys.........

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

yea but its like paying for it when u get right down to it....girls should understand this. so by not buying expensive **** and still expecting sex we're in fact being moral people.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    Valentines day and my birthday are my only guaranteed "hummers" of the year. I make sure I order the flowers days in advance.

see, I just don't understand women like this. Nothing personal to yours of course.

But, IME, I've never had a woman refuse to get some herself but plenty of them refuse to do it unless 'it's a special occasion'.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

well if they called it 'blow-job and a steak' day i'm, sure everyone here would be lining up at the darn florist and in a hurry too!

do something nice for your honey, not many others would make a snack of that thing you call your body.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

"LOL...and you believe her when she tells you she 'understands' ?"

ha ha ......I knew I'd get that. Anyway...she's the first one to comment on how the commercialization of everything in America is ridiculous (so much is about getting you to spend money).

Don't get me wrong.....she "gets a day"....it's just that I decide what day, not a greeting card company, that's all. I'm just not the kind to blindly go along with the herd.

As far as B-day and certain anniversary's, I agree with you.
    Last edited by Anthony; 02-14-2006 at 07:46 PM.

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

DJ, you forgot the most important thing: Beer. "Blowjob, Steak and a Beer Day" would reign as king of all holidays.

Actually...that should be "Beer, Steak and a Blowjob Day"...jus to set the priorities straight.

Anthony, just kidding mostly. Maybe I've just been the victim of too many women that lie about how they really feel till you cross an invisible line you never knew was there.

I try to keep my out for things my girl likes and suprise her with it...be it a material thing or just something to do together...I try to hook her up.

ha thanks father dog.

and we do indeed need a beer day. of the week.

or maybe just a beer hour. every other hour.
    where's my beer?

My birthday is my only guaranteed "hummer" of the year.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Thumbs down The problem with Valentine's day

Average price of gifts bought by men: $128
    Average price of gifts bought by women: $74
    -------
    And I don't count the sex...cause she wants it too...even if she says she doesn't...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.