Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    The facts is here

http://youtu.be/A7pynwNEPa0

Stop copying Taiji or others stuffs or term. The more you post the more you show you are clue less. You are obsolete . Lol

I don't mind if you think that this kind of structure can root the opponent force. You are free to have your own delusion but don't affect others. Stop selling your wc satanic book to spread wrong teaching to the entire wc community. Keep it for your own son. It is a big joke when you claimed that you must sell your satanic book at high price to show to people that it is a highly valuable book.

It is not a subject of this thread but...hendrik , do you have in written form your version of history , about emei stuff, I need it as a reference for the research I am doing right now , don't worry I am not writing about you or your version of history I just need it to compare and check some things , your name or emei won't be even mentioned in the research. If you have it please post the link

Get your mess straight before playing expert.

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    It is not a subject of this thread but...hendrik , do you have in written form your version of history , about emei stuff, I need it as a reference for the research I am doing right now , don't worry I am not writing about you or your version of history I just need it to compare and check some things , your name or emei won't be even mentioned in the research. If you have it please post the link
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Both Hendrik and Robert Chu are famous for copying. Hendrik copied Ma Li Tang stuff and presented as iYikKam. This be proven by referring to Hendrik iYikKam youtube clip. He copied from a lot of sifus. It is a big joke that thieves said wanted to catch thieves because their stuff was stolen. I think they have serious delusion.

Thumbs down who want to copy Robert Chu and Hendrik structure?

who want to copy Robert Chu and Hendrik structure? It does not worth a single cent. Hendrik stands on heel. Such a shame posture. Robert Chu lean forward like pisa tower. Bad structure.

Hendrik is not expert too.

What a joke, like Sean said , who in the right mind would steal from you , you have no teachers , no formal training,no skill. And someone will steal from you? Please!!! I am practicing WCK since 1989. These kind of structire tests are first shown and taught by Leung Ting in Europe since 1979. I have started with LT WT and learned that years ago. About swords, who did you learned from ,and long pole , can anyone confirm , or you stole it somewhere. I have learned my first swords and pole from David Cheung long time ago, i have video to prove it. Can you prove something like that? Of course not, you both have no teacher and no training. The truth is , like you showed here earlier , you are following my blog and youtube channel, you in fact are staling frm me. Problem is , I don't show much so you cannot have a good grasp of it , that is why your lung fu is pure crap. Comparing to you, I am not an expert, I am super expert (as anuone else on the world, even people who do not pracite it)of kung fu . My dear Hendrik ,you are wellcome to visit me any time you choose. About your friend , I just hope he will come to Hong Kong at same time this year and stay in the same hotel. This is my last post to you guys , like I said to your student robbie before, untill we meet , and rest asure we will, there is norhing to be said . Enjoy...
    Last edited by zuti car; 06-18-2016 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise_Man View Post
    Both Hendrik and Robert Chu are famous for copying. Hendrik copied Ma Li Tang stuff and presented as iYikKam. This be proven by referring to Hendrik iYikKam youtube clip. He copied from a lot of sifus. It is a big joke that thieves said wanted to catch thieves because their stuff was stolen. I think they have serious delusion.

Stop the bs. Lol

Gm Ma li Tang is my sigong. One of the top expert in internal art China as cite in the following video. Anyone with a function brain will go to get experts verification

The one who is a thief is Wayne Yung. Who get caught stealing Robert and my work to name it his snake crane wing chun kuen

http://youtu.be/O3T5G5AEr8Q

I will not expect your post otherwise different with your sifu Wayne Yung .

Go face the Hong Kong CLF people who openly ask your sifu Wayne Yung to apology or compete in legit competition.
    Go ahead face them instead of be a keyboard warrior here twisting facts to mislead westerners. Go show you skill. Lol

You guys steal Robert and my work , instead of calling us your Sigung , you post the same way as Wayne Yung who steal .

What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    What a joke, like Sean said , who in the right mind would steal from you , you have no teachers , no formal training,no skill. And someone will steal from you? Please!!! I am practicing WCK since 1989. These kind of structire tests are first shown and taught by Leung Ting in Europe since 1979. I have started with LT WT and learned that years ago. About swords, who did you learned from ,and long pole , can anyone confirm , or you stole it somewhere. I have learned my first swords and pole from David Cheung long time ago, i have video to prove it. Can you prove something like that? Of course not, you both have no teacher and no training. The truth is , like you showed here earlier , you are following my blog and youtube channel, you in fact are staling frm me. Problem is , I don't show much so you cannot have a good grasp of it , that is why your lung fu is pure crap. Comparing to you, I am not an expert, I am super expert (as anuone else on the world, even people who do not pracite it)of kung fu . My dear Hendrik ,you are wellcome to visit me any time you choose. About your friend , I just hope he will come to Hong Kong at same time this year and stay in the same hotel. This is my last post to you guys , like I said to your student robbie before, untill we meet , and rest asure we will, there is norhing to be said . Enjoy...
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-18-2016 at 07:24 AM.

who want to copy Robert Chu and Hendrik structure? It does not worth a single cent. Hendrik stands on heel. Such a shame posture. Robert Chu lean forward like pisa tower. Bad structure.

Sorry, you are completely blind and ignorance

http://youtu.be/f9O41o65khw

Name:  benny.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  51.8 KB
    Stop the bs. Lol

Gm Ma li Tang is my sigong. One of the top expert in internal art China as cite in the following video. Anyone with a function brain will go to get experts verification

The one who is a thief is Wayne Yung. Who get caught stealing Robert and my work to name it his snake crane wing chun kuen

http://youtu.be/O3T5G5AEr8Q

Yes, you admitted that you have copied from Ma Li Tang and put in your iYikKam. Ma Li Tang is WC sifu? Anyone with function brain will know that you are copying and put all your puzzles together. That is all you know.
    Last edited by Tortoise_Man; 06-18-2016 at 10:05 AM.

I will not expect your post otherwise different with your sifu Wayne Yung .

Go face the Hong Kong CLF people who openly ask your sifu Wayne Yung to apology or compete in legit competition.
    Go ahead face them instead of be a keyboard warrior here twisting facts to mislead westerners. Go show you skill. Lol

You guys steal Robert and my work , instead of calling us your Sigung , you post the same way as Wayne Yung who steal .

What a joke

Keyboard warrior? Are you calling yourself as keyboard warrior. I admit that no people can beat you all (Hendrik and Robert) as the world greatest keyboard warrior. Talking about competition? All your clips are showing that you are too weak to even start a 10 sec sparring session with non compliance partner. Please improve yourself first before telling people to show their ability. You are just a crying kid in wc.

Sorry, you are completely blind and ignorance

http://youtu.be/f9O41o65khw

Am I blind? You must be full of delusion. I only see a weak man with a handicap beggar structure on a bench. What is so special? Tell me. Is this your new iYikKam structure? Tell me how are you going to use this structure.

Am I blind? You must be full of delusion. I only see a weak man with a handicap beggar structure on a bench. What is so special? Tell me. Is this your new iYikKam structure? Tell me how are you going to use this structure.
    How can I expect a non function brain tortoise who like to act like a man know the human world?

Structure? You must be thinking tortoise shell , sorry, human don't have that. You might want to ask Zuti or Wayne Yung on those stuffs

How can I expect a non function brain tortoise who like to act like a man know the human world?

Structure? You must be thinking tortoise shell , sorry, human don't have that. You might want to ask Zuti or Wayne Yung on those stuffs
    You can feel free to divert the topic. You have shown that you are unable to explain. I am tortoise but you are wing chun swindler.