Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    Didn't you and guy b advocate in those one hour magic Sam bai fut snt practice ?

Didn't everyone keep argue on how their way is the best to practice snt and get the magic power range from elbow power, structure power, mind power?

Now scientifically, one can brought to the university physical department research, how is those snt Magic compare with just a simple air squat on the result of handling the body most basic joins and spine and tendon.

Don't the magic promoters want to know what is the facts in the reality?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-15-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Didn't you and guy b advocate in those one hour magic Sam bai fut snt practice ?

Didn't everyone keep argue on how their way is the best to practice snt and get the magic power range from elbow power, structure power, mind power?
    I said nothing about any sort of magic power. I have no idea what you're talking about... You'd better use direct quotes.

Now scientifically, one can brought to the university physical department research, how is those snt Magic compare with just a simple air squat on the result of handling the body most basic joins and spine and tendon.
    SNT and squats have entirely different training goals, and I do both. You're again comparing apples and oranges.

I said nothing about any sort of magic power. I have no idea what you're talking about... You'd better use direct quotes.

SNT and squats have entirely different training goals, and I do both. You're again comparing apples and oranges.

Great. You deny what you post in other forum.

So, please share what is your snt practice do ? What is that goal do in martial art fighting facing mma?

Please also advise us how is a practice of snt which violate human body natural in term of knee and ankle and spine can contribute facing to mma fighting? Where the mma guy train accord to the human body natural to become strong.

So what does it do? Or wasting of time develop bad habit which can not even help one to squat properly or make use of ones body in the most basic way?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-15-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Great. You deny what you post in other forum.
    I don't deny one word of it.

Why don't you provide a link to the direct quote instead of lying?

So, please share what is your snt practice do ? What is that goal do in martial art fighting facing mma?

Please also advise us how is a practice of snt which violate human body natural in term of knee and ankle and spine can contribute facing to mma fighting? Where the mma guy train accord to the human body natural to become strong.

So what does it do? Or wasting of time develop bad habit which can not even help one to squat properly or make use of ones body in the most basic way?
    You've made it clear you are not interested in anyone else's methods. Why would I share information with you when you are being dishonest?

YJKYM is obviously not for improving squats. That's just stupid.

The very first thing learned in the system is opening the stance. If you don't even understand what it's for, you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.

... you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.
    Wise advice LFJ!!!

You still doesn't answer my question but trying to twisting words.

Thanks!

No longer interested in your view .

I don't deny one word of it.

Why don't you provide a link to the direct quote instead of lying?

You've made it clear you are not interested in anyone else's methods. Why would I share information with you when you are being dishonest?

YJKYM is obviously not for improving squats. That's just stupid.

The very first thing learned in the system is opening the stance. If you don't even understand what it's for, you need to find a real teacher. Stop trying to learn things online and from books.

A proposal to all wcners on set practice

You still doesn't answer my question but trying to twisting words.

Thanks!

No longer interested in your view .
    lol, Twisting words is your forte.

I was never going to answer your "question" because you were never interested in the answer.

Otherwise you would ask first before making videos to attack a straw man. You'd also use direct quotes instead of lying about what others have said.

You aren't willing to use direct quotes because you clearly only want to attack other stupid ideas to make yours seem superior. And you talk about others having a superiority complex...

lol, Twisting words is your forte.

I was never going to answer your "question" because you were never interested in the answer.

Otherwise you would ask first before making videos to attack a straw man. You'd also use direct quotes instead of lying about what others have said.

You aren't willing to use direct quotes because you clearly only want to attack other stupid ideas to make yours seem superior. And you talk about others having a superiority complex...
    I think it is pretty clear from the beliefs that Hendrik and his students hold about VT, that they don't know the system. They have created a different system of their own. Not a problem really, but don't see what it has to do with VT or why they post on VT message boards?

Because they have $80+ books to sell. That's one expensive roll of toilet paper Crybaby HS is selling!! lol
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

This clip must be real boring, even Hendrick couldn't keep his eyes open for most of it!
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Because they have $80+ books to sell. That's one expensive roll of toilet paper Crybaby HS is selling!! lol
    Assuming he is not dishonest, Hendrik's misrepresentations of standard VT show that he doesn't understand the system. Logically then he must be selling a book about a different system. Why then advertise a book about his system on VT message boards? It makes no sense, and I honestly don't understand what the end goal is.

From snake engine to air squat

Why air squat is an important basic for wck in this era

http://youtu.be/1Sz0U31sjPM

Instead of getting into any unrealistic myth of SNT, much more benifit to do squat for our modern Wck.
    Attached Images Attached Images