Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    All great speculation, too bad you don't define wing Chun and you have no idea what is yjkym.

As describe in my video above The classical common denominator text of older wing Chun lineages describe yjkym function as

拑阳落劲 sink force flow with clamping yang
    力從地起 force raise from ground
    These words do nothing to further understanding. Nobody understands what you mean when you say "sink force flow with clamping yang". It is just sound without meaning.

It is clearly based on capability of body unification. You can keep your blind speculation for yourself.
    To change the system you need to demonstrate that you understand the system. You haven't shown any understanding of VT.

This again show an self interpretation of what the ancient Chinese means on yang try to twisting the facts.

There are plenty of my YouTube clearly and specifically describe what yjkym in details accord to ancient writing and today's practice to get result.

You can agree or not agree, the it is as it is. And it simply shows you don't know what is it

I post what it is and how it is and the practice to get result mean by the ancient wcners.
    Look, we are all dying to hear what you are trying to say. Despite what you might believe it just isn't clear at all. You have here a captive audience. Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand.

It is contradictory and irrational to demand that everyone listens to your message, while simultaneously mocking and passing derogatory comment about any attempt to understand what you are trying to say.

Please just say it now so that we can all go home

This again show an self interpretation of what the ancient Chinese means on yang try to twisting the facts.
    Are you now saying yang doesn't refer to Qi Flow along the yang meridians? That used to be the theory you and Sergio liked.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-2...=youtube_gdata

The problem with this is that kim means to clamp and restrict. So you are "restricting yang" energy, not opening up the yang meridians as you say.

The terminology doesn't fit your theory.

You keep mispronouncing kim in Cantonese too. Is that because you are only reading about Wing Chun and not receiving personal instruction?

One step further into SLT

http://youtu.be/LZSr4MRMwmU

Boy, you are really the grandmaster trying to twist everything as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Are you now saying yang doesn't refer to Qi Flow along the yang meridians? That used to be the theory you and Sergio liked.

The problem with this is that kim means to clamp and restrict. So you are "restricting yang" energy, not opening up the yang meridians as you say.

You keep mispronouncing kim in Cantonese too. Is that because you are only reading about Wing Chun and not receiving personal instruction?

Okay, so yang has nothing to do with Qi Flow? Sounds like you've changed your story then.

In simple terms, what does "clamping yang" mean according to "the ancients"?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post

What a refreshing change. Sergio is much easier to understand. The message is much less hidden in his clips:

"It's about re-building wing chun"

One step further into SLT

http://youtu.be/LZSr4MRMwmU
    So no answer then? You don't know or are unable to present what you want to say when given the opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand
    Suggested script:

I HS wish to re-build wing chun using my own ideas, bolstered by my "research"

I do not understand standard YM VT, having never trained with someone that understood it, but have decided for some reason that it isn't good enough. Therefore I demand that you all listen to me while I tell you what you need to be doing instead.

If you try to understand me I will discount everything you say.

If you challenge my information then I will make broad brush derogatory statements and refuse to engage on detail.

If you ask me to elaborate on my understanding of standard YM VT then I will equivocate, change the subject, attack straw men, or otherwise evade the question.

But you still need to believe that I am very important and have all of the answers. Despite looking like a wet noodle I want you all to assume that I am the ultimate in wing chun understanding. Although you might feel perfectly happy with the standard YM VT system, I want you all to know that you are wrong and I am right. No explanation required.

Watch my long video clips which you don't understand and ask me more questions. I am happy with questions, never happy with answers. Please do not draw your own conclusions about this bizarre state of affairs. Accept mine instead.

Regards

HS

You sound like those who cannot accept Galelios presentation on the earth is not the center of the universe and refuse to learn the facts.

And

Start to turn into political smearing to against me.

Suggested script:

I HS wish to re-build wing chun using my own ideas, bolstered by my "research"

I do not understand standard YM VT, having never trained with someone that understood it, but have decided for some reason that it isn't good enough. Therefore I demand that you all listen to me while I tell you what you need to be doing instead.

If you try to understand me I will discount everything you say.

If you challenge my information then I will make broad brush derogatory statements and refuse to engage on detail.

If you ask me to elaborate on my understanding of standard YM VT then I will equivocate, change the subject, attack straw men, or otherwise evade the question.

But you still need to believe that I am very important and have all of the answers. Despite looking like a wet noodle I want you all to assume that I am the ultimate in wing chun understanding. Although you might feel perfectly happy with the standard YM VT system, I want you all to know that you are wrong and I am right. No explanation required.

Watch my long video clips which you don't understand and ask me more questions. I am happy with questions, never happy with answers. Please do not draw your own conclusions about this bizarre state of affairs. Accept mine instead.

Regards

HS

re build wck?

There is no need to, wck is always wck. The theory is describe here in this movie.

http://youtu.be/cmlydkTGtOw

The issue is you don't like it because it is not what you want wck to be

What a refreshing change. Sergio is much easier to understand. The message is much less hidden in his clips:

"It's about re-building wing chun"

re build wck?
    Ask Sergio. He did collaborate with you after all. Luckily his skill at explanation is much better than yours and it is much easier to see from his clips the ideas and intention behind the direction you are travelling. Sergio's clips render yours irrelevant. That is where I will now look for explanation of CSL ideas.

The issue is you don't like it because it is not what you want wck to be
    I am happy with the VT system and see no need to change it. It works very well in terms of what it is designed to do. It is ok with me that you never learned it and for some reason felt the need to make your own "wing chun" from books. Carry on. I am grateful to Sergio for explaining what has been going on.
    Last edited by guy b.; 05-05-2016 at 07:24 AM.

You sound like those who cannot accept Galelios presentation on the earth is not the center of the universe and refuse to learn the facts
    Of course. You are comparable to Galileo.

If you wish to reconstruct VT then you need to understand VT, which you obviously do not.

The common denominator of what SLT is for

http://youtu.be/hiOImwLb45I

You have here a captive audience. Tell us in plan English, in a single post, what it is you want us to understand.
    How about another 37 minute video instead...