Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    How about another 37 minute video instead...

37 mins might save your life time guessing and go no where.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-07-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    37 mins might safe your life time guessing and go no where.
    I see you still think lin-siu-daai-da is a specific application deflecting force away with a low bong-sau.

That's seriously all you have to interpret the concept of LSDD, where there isn't even a strike?!

I see you still think lin-siu-daai-da is a specific application deflecting force away with a low bong-sau.

That's seriously all you have to interpret the concept of LSDD, where there isn't even a strike?!

That is because you don't know and have not train in the action and reaction pair force flow handling of SNT.
    One uses the reaction force of incoming action force to strike back----- you touch me you get it back.

That is the torque inch power of wck. The short distance almost zero time quick power.

I don't think, it is a reality From Robert Chu , Alan Orr, Narvin......... And the long list can do it.

LSDD is force flow handling skill it is everywhere in WCK.

Low bong is just one of the application example illustrated in SNT.

You keep thinking within the box of physical movement where the force flow play of SNT is absent.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-07-2016 at 08:11 AM.

That is because you don't know and have not train in the action and reaction pair force flow handling of SNT.
    Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it.

One uses the reaction force of incoming action force to strike back----- you touch me you get it back.
    But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there.

I punch you. Your low bong-sau deflects my punch and uses the reaction force to bounce me away or something. That's your theory?

Da means to strike, not just to return force. You have to actually attack and hit me for there to be LSDD. Your low bong-sau doesn't do that.

Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it. ------

Sure.

Always the case of " I have it too".

But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there. ------

That is what you think.

I punch you. Your low bong-sau deflects my punch and uses the reaction force to bounce me away or something. That's your theory? -------

Don't you say

'Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it.'

What theory? If you have it and know what it is and can apply it?

Da means to strike, not just to return force. You have to actually attack and hit me for there to be LSDD. Your low bong-sau doesn't do that. ---------

You keep thinking within the box of body movement.

One of the wcner made this to summary what he get out of the youtube
    Attached Images Attached Images  

First this
    Fighting is an exchange of momentum. Disregard of what style. Wake up time for many wcners.
    Now momentum (hammer) is brutish and green. I'm confused.

How about another 37 minute video instead...
    Some really bizarre assumptions made about VT in these clips

Everyone knows what action and reaction force are. We just don't use gimmicky names for it. ------

Sure.

Always the case of " I have it too"
    Everyone does have action and reaction force, this is VT. It was the same when you discussed apparently revolutionary ideas of linear and angular momentum..everyone has this. Just not the mumbo jumbo.

But you only talk about a low bong-sau. There is no strike there. ------

That is what you think.
    So where is the strike?

What theory? If you have it and know what it is and can apply it?
    LSDD is a guiding principle of VT. It means to link nullification of the opponent's attack within your own strike.

If you aren't striking, but only doing a low bong-sau hoping to bounce people away with it, you don't have LSDD because you aren't striking.

Even if you take their action force and bounce them away with reaction force, that's not a strike, and therefore not LSDD.

You keep thinking within the box of body movement.
    What does that even mean? You do low bong-sau to nullify the incoming attack and use unseen mental powers to bounce the opponent away with a "strike"?

What does that even mean?
    Yellow Emperor Classic, chi flow...common denominator of Chinese MA...force flow, force handling, spiral force, squats...forget your fantasy kung fu, mind games, slow training, reality of mma many great fighters doing this.

There you go, Hendrik can have a night off

One of the wcner made this to summary what he get out of the youtube
    Oh for Gods sake........... you use Super Heroes to explain yourself

The myth of wck

Guys, lets keep this to a discussion and try to refrain from making attacks on one another.
    This includes everyone from this point on.
    If I see any more negative attacks from anyone those posts will be deleted.
    Continuation of such will result in further action.

I know some of us have differing views, but the purpose of putting Hendriks posts here in this thread is to allow those who wish to enter into discourse the opportunity to do so. If you only want to make derogatory comments then please refrain from doing so.
    If you want to discuss Hendriks point of view or try to have a dialogue about his and or your views then feel free to do so.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

the facts of qigong and neigong