Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise_Man View Post
    You can feel free to divert the topic. You have shown that you are unable to explain. I am tortoise but you are wing chun swindler.

Who cares what a tortoise says? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Who cares what a tortoise says? Lol
    I don't care what a retarded weak man says too. Furthermore, he is a swindler.

I don't care what a retarded weak man says too. Furthermore, he is a swindler.

Keep murmuring tortoise, as you love to murmur

Wayne is editor of new martial hero on the past, why you allow him using his name in your paper. You make use of him because he is editor. Oh poor hendrik, like you make use sergio, now you break with wayne, sergio as well, later robert, leaving you lonely
    Hendrik has discrimination to tortoise because Hendrik is not as smart as the tortoise.
    The tortoise is still clear of law of physics but Hendrik has confused.
    Tortoise has female tortoise to match, but hendrik qigong without any female life because he learned the kwai fa pou tin. Means he has castrated himself.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wayne is editor of new martial hero on the past, why you allow him using his name in your paper. You make use of him because he is editor. Oh poor hendrik, like you make use sergio, now you break with wayne, sergio as well, later robert, leaving you lonely
    Hendrik has discrimination to tortoise because Hendrik is not as smart as the tortoise.
    The tortoise is still clear of law of physics but Hendrik has confused.
    Tortoise has female tortoise to match, but hendrik qigong without any female life because he learned the kwai fa pou tin. Means he has castrated himself.

Steal is steal. Wayne Yung steal by evidence

You can keep post your twisted logic here as you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-20-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Steal is steal. Wayne Yung steal by evidence

You can keep post your twisted logic here as you like.
    Is this only you are having it? Else you are stealing too. Please show me your copyright and pattern. Prove to me that it is belong to you. Else just keep your mouth shut.