Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The breathing and The application concept of Siu Lin tau

Realistic Common sense in wck

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I literally have no idea what you are trying to say here. Can you maybe type it out in a couple of clear sentences? Or could you get a friend to do it for you? I can't reply if I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

If you're gonna be talking down about people on the forum "contacting" you, why not link to the forum so people can read what is being said for themselves instead of misquoting?

Seems you have no real rebuttal to make against the issues raised, so you change the subject entirely.

What do Siu Lin tau really means and what is the internal of it

Yet another topic...

SNT isn't about strength training. Of course it can't be compared to doing squats, and shouldn't be.

But air squats don't compare to weighted squats either.

If you're talking about building neural efficiency and muscular strength and power you'd better add weight. You might be able to do 100 air squats, but your form will not really be challenged until you add some weight.

If you've never added weight before, and try to squat 400lbs, your force flow will not work. You will be crushed. Same as theorizing and fighting the air but never actually punching someone solid and who hits back.

Can I ask, are you maybe autistic? It would explain your inability to interface with people and exchange information.

Again I have no idea what you are trying to tell us in this clip. You are not doing yourself any favours in terms of advertising your particular method. I recommend getting someone better able to communicate to help out as soon as possible. An advert that takes a long time to watch but conveys no useful information to the audience is..counter productive.
    Last edited by guy b.; 04-14-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Some constructive suggestions:

1. Try to set some ideas out in writing rather than on video. Your presentation style in person is very offputting and difficult to understand. Having some core ideas in clear written form might help to spark enough interest that people can can make it through some clips, which are hard going.

2. Be systematic and start at the beginning. You jump around so much that it is difficult to have any idea of what you are trying to say. Start at the beginning in terms of what your approach is trying to do, and why you do it. Avoid meaningless terms like force flow, qi, yellow emperor classic, 6 core elements, and so on because these serve to obfuscate. Again writing it down as a reference point for everyone would help.

3. Be concise. Get to the point, don't take so long, don't repeat yourself, don't use meaningless language.

4. When you are criticizing some idea of the wing chun of others, be systematic and wait for reply. Where I have been able to get a basic idea of your criticism, it mostly appears to involve a misconception on your part of what standard VT is. If you state clearly what you think (preferably in writing) and wait for a response then this will prevent you from criticizing a straw man, wasting time and effort, and generally failing to convey information.

5. Respond in a meaningful way. Don't insult, don't be bitter, don't try to make others look stupid. This only serves to alienate your target audience. Try not to make it personal. Respond to answers rationally and in a logical way. Don't use terms outside of the frame of the argument as an appeal to authority. If you can't explain in simple physical and biomechanical terms what you mean, and in a way that the average person can understand, then what is the point?

Hope you take these on board. Remember, I am only trying to help.

What is the use of the snt practice such as on doing the magic Sam Bai fut section for 1 hour everyday but can't even know how to handle ones joins and spine naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Yet another topic...

SNT isn't about strength training. Of course it can't be compared to doing squats, and shouldn't be.

But air squats don't compare to weighted squats either.

If you're talking about building neural efficiency and muscular strength and power you'd better add weight. You might be able to do 100 air squats, but your form will not really be challenged until you add some weight.

If you've never added weight before, and try to squat 400lbs, your force flow will not work. You will be crushed. Same as theorizing and fighting the air but never actually punching someone solid and who hits back.

Can I ask what is the point of your magical Sam Bai fut section?

Is that developing anything at all? Or that practice can't even train one to do a full body coordination squat?

You going to fight the mma guy without even able to do a squat with the snt magical one hour Sam Bai fut section practice daily?

Is Someone is day dreaming snt of such type can deliver magic power or mind power or elbow power? when one can't even do a proper squat where the mma guys do Atleast a hundred a day?

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Can I ask, are you maybe autistic? It would explain your inability to interface with people and exchange information.

Again I have no idea what you are trying to tell us in this clip. You are not doing yourself any favours in terms of advertising your particular method. I recommend getting someone better able to communicate to help out as soon as possible. An advert that takes a long time to watch but conveys no useful information to the audience is..counter productive.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-14-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Can I ask what is the point of your magical Sam Bai fut section?

Is that developing anything at all? Or that practice can't even train one to do a full body coordination squat?

You going to fight the mma guy without even able to do a squat with the snt magical one hour Sam Bai fut section practice daily?

Is Someone is day dreaming snt of such type can deliver magic power or mind power or elbow power? when one can't even do a proper squat where the mma guys do Atleast a hundred a day?
    I don't know what you are referring to. Have you imagined something?

As for fighting the "mma guy", I am an mma guy.

I don't know what you are referring to. Have you imagined something?

As for fighting the "mma guy", I am an mma guy.

Great!

So what is that practice of Sam bai fut section for one hour long Which you advocate do for you?

Great!

So what is that practice of Sam bai fut section for one hour long Which you advocate do for you?
    Are you KPM?

I recommend that you read and comment on the thread at Martial Talk- all of the discussion is contained there which will help to prevent misrepresentations of anyone's position.

But going back to the subject of this thread, what does VT have to do with your interpretation of wing chun? Are you saying that the videos you are producing are merely attacks on someone else's system and nothing to do with yours? That would begin to explain why I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

What is the purpose of these attacks? What do you aim to achieve, has someone offended you?

Are you KPM?

I recommend that you read and comment on the thread at Martial Talk- all of the discussion is contained there which will help to prevent misrepresentations of anyone's position.

But going back to the subject of this thread, what does VT have to do with your interpretation of wing chun? Are you saying that the videos you are producing are merely attacks on someone else's system and nothing to do with yours? That would begin to explain why I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

What is the purpose of these attacks? What do you aim to achieve, has someone offended you?

Seriously
    It is Legit question. What do those snt stuff do?

Seriously
    It is Legit question. What do those snt stuff do?
    Go to the thread where it was discussed and you will find an answer. You may also find that your questions need to be rephrased.

What is the use of the snt practice such as on doing the magic Sam Bai fut section for 1 hour everyday but can't even know how to handle ones joins and spine naturally?
    Who are you talking about?