Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 True Horror Stories

5 True Horror Stories

I started listening to these a month or two ago. IMO, 'Dark Waters' is one of the best true horror story narrators on YouTube. All of these stories are disturbing, but IMO, the creepiest one starts at around 10:43. He has several others out, but I chose this one mainly because some of his other vids are broken up with lots of commercials embedded(?) in them.

Note:
    He narrates the stories as they were given to him, so there is *strong language and disturbing content*.

Gene:
    If some of the language is deemed too offensive for KFM, I will delete this.

Greetings Jimbo,

That story was good. There are sound frequencies being used that caused me to hear my apartment doorbell ring 30 seconds before it actually happened. I really don't need that. I prefer the simple story.

mickey

Hi, mickey.

Glad you liked that story. He has even creepier stories in some of his other vids.

Not exactly sure what you mean by sound frequencies in the vid. I haven't personally experienced anything odd like that in connection with it.

Here's another collection of 10 more stories.

The first 70 seconds or so is only the intro. I'd personally skip over it. Also note that some of the stories contain some brief sound effects to enhance the atmosphere, and although sometimes a bit annoying, they are not 'glitches' or defects. BTW, I have no connection to or stake in this YouTube channel. I simply enjoy the stories and find them interesting and a bit disturbing.

The stories begin at:

1:20
    5:46
    11:17
    15:47
    18:55
    21:57
    30:30
    32:32
    37:39
    45:52

Last edited by Jimbo; 04-19-2016 at 09:17 AM.

1st story begins at: 0:00

2nd story begins at: 5:00

3rd story begins at: 7:53

Believe or not. Either way, take these stories as entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I started listening to these a month or two ago. IMO, 'Dark Waters' is one of the best true horror story narrators on YouTube. All of these stories are disturbing, but IMO, the creepiest one starts at around 10:43. He has several others out, but I chose this one mainly because some of his other vids are broken up with lots of commercials embedded(?) in them.

Note:
    He narrates the stories as they were given to him, so there is *strong language and disturbing content*.

Gene:
    If some of the language is deemed too offensive for KFM, I will delete this.

I listened to this one. Pretty good Jimbo.

Made me think about listening to the old time well it was the early 70's radio mystery shows with the special effects like doors closing and foot steps and gun shots. Used to listen to them with my grandfather. Then of Scouts.

Anyway, that fellow tells a pretty good story.

I need to get up early. Night all.

Glad you liked it, Billy.

We must have heard the same or similar radio shows back in the '70s. I especially remember one in particular, that had a creaking door, footsteps and sinister music in the intro. I think those were mystery stories or something. I remember hearing those with my dad while riding along in his work van.

Here are more narrated accounts.

The stories begin at: 0:00, 5:31, and 7:59.

Different channel, different narrator, but still good stories/accounts.

Stories begin at approximately:

0:25

5:33

10:51

13:34

17:07

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-17-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks Jimbo. Ive been listening to this why reading some azzhole that keeps posting about how change is going to happen be merely applying the laws already in effect. Most dullards think it is stuff is Trump tricks. Or think they are legally smart. Citing human rights. Guess what. OUR LIVES MATTER ! We can arrest you and deport you and supply you with your court date and allow you sufficient entrance time to pled your case when your hearing date arrives.

ps. It will only happen to bad guys. Most of you are going to be fine.
    Last edited by boxerbilly; 11-17-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Glad you like listening to them, Billy.

I like listening to (allegedly) true accounts like these due to personal experiences I've had in my life off and on since around 4 years old. So to me, most of these accounts are not outlandish at all. Whether they're actually true or not, I don't know; but you can kind of tell when some seem more credible. These stories seem fairly credible seem to me, for the most part. Most of the experiences I've had have been positive, especially over the last 20 years or so.

My last really "creepy" experience happened over 20 years ago, and on two occasions other people were present and experienced the same things. Interestingly enough, after those two incidents happened, none of us ever discussed them with each other afterwards.

TMatt should weigh in on the skinwalker stories. That man is an expert on a multitude of topics related to Native Americans.

Here is some discussion on that subject:

Stories begin at:

0:10

3:06

9:23

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-18-2016 at 07:14 PM.

The video in the next post is a follow-up, as Dark Waters, the channel's host, reports on his personal visit to the site.

**CONTINUED NEXT POST...