Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 True Horror Stories

**CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST...

Interesting account. For whatever reason, from 1:35 to 5:10 the video speeds up a little and her voice goes all helium/chipmunk. It's still understandable.

This last one was particularly scary. This stuff is true people. It is also multicultural by many different names. Look my research into this is consider anyone that would kill family for no other reasons than : "I am mad at you " some sort of demonfu--ck. Further research I have been able to uncover this should drop anyone that is under some demon skinwalker spells. I know plenty of hunters cant wait for some weirdo to wolf up on them.

Hunt in packs. We are the most enduring land animal to worry about. Drive them to exhaustion. And then watch them split. Shoot them 2 more times in the head once down. Weve all seen movies and these things may get back up. Its true. Make sure they cant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTKFnThh6Q

LOL.

People read that and think omg that's just wrong. BUT that's what was done to much of America and its people. Gangs packing up and attacking . Why is it so wrong for us to return in kind ? Because we have to be the bigger man ? All that means is your casket costs more because it needs to be extra large. No. No more.

Now on a serious note. Listen to your local authorities.

Thanks, Billy.

IMO, this episode of Dogman Encounters is still the best. The story is well-told with attention to details. It IS long-winded, but is a very credible-sounding account. Of particular note to me is Khat Hansen's mention of two groups of "Bigfoot" or Sasquatch creatures which she had some interactions with prior to when this account happened, and a possible uneasy relationship or territorial rivalry they supposedly had with this "Dogman" or "werewolf-type" creature. So although the story is long-winded, IMO it's worth listening to the entire episode.

When I first began listening to these episodes a couple years ago, it took me a bit to get used to the host, Vic Cundiff. At first I thought he sounded almost mechanical, but I soon realized that he's a great host. Unlike MANY radio hosts, he actually allows his guests to tell their stories without unnecessary interruptions.

Once again, believe or don't believe. If you are one of the latter, then take it as entertainment.

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-22-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Listening now. I certainly believe at least some of this stuff had to be true at least one time or another. Like dragons. Every place seems to have legends about them. I think what it may be is just any prehistoric dinosaur that possibly survived the ice age and coexisted with man for a short period of time before eventually dying off. Our atmosphere had gone through changes as well. They probably could not evolve fast enough to keep up. But that may be why some dragons were good and some bad. Some dinosaurs were essentially non aggressive unless provoked flight/fight. Some where predators.

But I also believe the .700 nitro will divide any demon.

Khats voice is driving me nuts, lol. I looked to see what she looked like. 1 or 2 pics was hell yes I want to say Hi to her. But Im not sure who she is.

The other night I linked out on one of the vids and ended up stumbling on this guy.

Thanks for posting that, Billy. Interesting. Kind of reminds me of Timothy Treadwell, the "Grizzly Man" who lived around Grizzlies part of the year, but ended up getting killed and eaten (along with his girlfriend). This wolf guy takes it even further, even adopting wolf behaviors. But it makes you wonder just how close and accepted among wild animals a human can actually get. IMO, the danger is always there. Problems occur when humans forget that these are wild animals, and while there may be a level of familiarity and acceptance, a human will never really be a wolf, a bear or an ape. When humans lose that natural respect for wild animals and almost take them for granted is when **** can happen.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-26-2016 at 07:42 PM.

A little break from skinwalker stories. Some of these stories are even more horrific. In some of the stories, the negative aspects of human nature are often monstrous enough. IMO, the second story is mostly depressing, but most of the others are very interesting. I found story number 5 particularly creepy. But not every story has a paranormal angle.

The stories begin at:

2:42

5:13

9:17

18:10

20:20

25:43

29:18

32:45

35:18

37:22

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-26-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Billy. Interesting. Kind of reminds me of Timithy Treadwell, the "Grizzly Man" who lived around Grizzlies part of the year, but ended up getting killed and eaten (along with his girlfriend). This wolf guy takes it even further, even adopting wolf behaviors. But it makes you wonder just how close and accepted among wild animals a human can actually get. IMO, the danger is always there. Problems occur when humans forget that these are wild animals, and while there may be a level of familiarity and acceptance, a human will never really be a wolf, a bear or an ape. When humans lose that natural respect for wild animals and almost take them for granted is when **** can happen.
    I think the guy is a dumb fu---ck myself. But its is his life. Me, I stay clear of wild beasts as much as possible.

But yes it is his ability to learn and understand a language of sorts that I found interesting and perhaps a link to dogmen legend.

The stories begin at:

1:19

3:06

4:17

The 3rd story is my favorite.

All three of these stories are great.

The stories begin at:

2:43

8:56

15:48